" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 80 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15082252
Finfinder wrote:Did you see my post I posted the videos?

That is because East Asians knew about it. China and the WHO colluded to cover this up. We had no idea to the extent what was headed for us.

Also yes the Chinese were going door to door they were using force or the threat of violence for compliance. Drlee thought the USA should have converted to communism instantly, even though his same ilk were denying the virus and calling Trumps travel bans racist.




BTW, the CDC wanted to go to China at the onset of the epidemic in Wuhan and they were denied. Wonder why?
#15082259
Julian658 wrote:BTW, the CDC wanted to go to China at the onset of the epidemic in Wuhan and they were denied. Wonder why?


Good question. Probably because there were a lot of Chinese with bullet holes in them or buried alive somewhere who knows what they did. @drlee wants you to believe there is only 81,000 cases in China. So either the Chinese built some large bonfires somewhere or they are total fucking liars.

China owns the corrupt WHO Did you see the WHO refuses to recognize Taiwan? Wonder who told them that?
#15082261
Drlee wrote:Explain this Julian. Trump has the authority to order a national lock down. A dozen or so republican led states have not done this. Why hasn't he acted? Give me a good reason from a lifesaving standpoint. I do not want to hear nonsense about states rights, or Pelosi, or how much water is in your aquarium.


I would have ordered a national lockdown a long time ago. I think Trump is wrong on that one. When you make the correct statement I approve.
BTW, here in the DC metro area. The DC folks were massively congregating at the Fish Market despite a strict isolation order from the mayor.

Fish Market crowds in DC this weekend.
#15082275
Julian658 wrote:I would have ordered a national lockdown a long time ago. I think Trump is wrong on that one. When you make the correct statement I approve.
BTW, here in the DC metro area. The DC folks were massively congregating at the Fish Market despite a strict isolation order from the mayor.

Fish Market crowds in DC this weekend.


I doubt you or any president would have made that call because your not a communist. You would have had to call martial law the national guard on every street corner with assault rifles. Also your decision was based on what facts ? The models ? The models that have been completely wrong. Talk about starting a nationwide panic!!! LOL In theory yea but piratically impossible unless your a communist country and you are willing to order compliance by force.
#15082276
Finfinder wrote:
I doubt you or any president would have made that call because your not a communist. You would have had to call martial law the national guard on every street corner with assault rifles. Also your decision was based on what facts ? The models ? The models that have been completely wrong. Talk about starting a nationwide panic!!! LOL In theory yea but piratically impossible unless your a communist country and you are willing to order compliance by force.



Love the paranoia.
#15082279
Finfinder wrote:I doubt you or any president would have made that call because your not a communist. You would have had to call martial law the national guard on every street corner with assault rifles. Also your decision was based on what facts ? The models ? The models that have been completely wrong. Talk about starting a nationwide panic!!! LOL In theory yea but piratically impossible unless your a communist country and you are willing to order compliance by force.


I would have ordered a national lockdown after the Italian experience. BTW, the governor of Maryland a Republican was among the fist to close schools.
However, as you say this is a free country and whenever I go out I see many cars on the road. No big deal as long as people do not congregate as they did in the Fish Market. BTW, the Swedes are not in lockdown.
#15082293
Julian658 wrote:I would have ordered a national lockdown after the Italian experience. BTW, the governor of Maryland a Republican was among the fist to close schools.
However, as you say this is a free country and whenever I go out I see many cars on the road. No big deal as long as people do not congregate as they did in the Fish Market. BTW, the Swedes are not in lockdown.


Ok I believe you and that would have been the call of the century before what we know now.

So keep in mind here.

1) The liberals narrative has changed in January, February, and early March. They were against travel bans quarantines and said Trump was the one panicking.

2) I have posted video evidence of this but they will Zippo that post and tell you my post never happened and pretend the video doesn't exist.

3) No matter what the liberal narrative is it is always designed to inflict maximum political damage to Trump and it's also used to corral your discussion. Anything outside their narrative purports personal attacks like your out for blood, and you have blood on your hands, and you don't care if people die.

4) You won't hear things like, the models we have used have been completely wrong and inaccurate, China and the WHO are colluding to cover their virus problem, big metropolis like NY had a chance to pre-order and prepair things like masks and ventilators and they did not. Any facts that will get you on the outside of their circle narrative of Panic Panic and more Panic you won't hear it here. You won't hear on this forum China has 81,000 cases verses the US has over 300,0000 cases but we are supposed to blindly panic and accept this China information.

5) You heard it here first this is all in the master plan for the second go at impeachment. They are rolling the ball trying make a fake narrative that Trump tried to suppress information in January to postpone economic turn-down until it can no longer endanger his Senate acquittal.

Here is a chronological time line of the media downplaying the Corona virus watch this!!! The never Trumpers will refuse to watch this video then later they will pretend it never existed.



#15082299
Finfinder wrote:Ok I believe you and that would have been the call of the century before what we know now.

So keep in mind here.

1) The liberals narrative has changed in January, February, and early March. They were against travel bans quarantines and said Trump was the one panicking.

2) I have posted video evidence of this but they will Zippo that post and tell you my post never happened and pretend the video doesn't exist.

3) No matter what the liberal narrative is it is always designed to inflict maximum political damage to Trump and it's also used to corral your discussion. Anything outside their narrative purports personal attacks like your out for blood, and you have blood on your hands, and you don't care if people die.

4) You won't hear things like, the models we have used have been completely wrong and inaccurate, China and the WHO are colluding to cover their virus problem, big metropolis like NY had a chance to pre-order and prepair things like masks and ventilators and they did not. Any facts that will get you on the outside of their circle narrative of Panic Panic and more Panic you won't hear it here. You won't hear on this forum China has 81,000 cases verses the US has over 300,0000 cases but we are supposed to blindly panic and accept this China information.

5) You heard it here first this is all in the master plan for the second go at impeachment. They are rolling the ball trying make a fake narrative that Trump tried to suppress information in January to postpone economic turn-down until it can no longer endanger his Senate acquittal.

Here is a chronological time line of the media downplaying the Corona virus watch this!!! The never Trumpers will refuse to watch this video then later they will pretend it never existed.







I bet you a case of Coca Cola that the good old Doctor Lee will not watch the video! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Everybody I know underestimated the virus including the rabid left, docs, and all the networks. The only exception is Doctor Lee, he would have put the nation on lockdown in January 1, 2020.

As for the media and the left: The constant attacks of the so-called lack of concerned by Trump is basically the new Russia and Ukraine collusion.
#15082301
Finfinder wrote:
I have posted video evidence of this but they will Zippo that post and tell you my post never happened and pretend the video doesn't exist.



"That authoritarian states would engage in such practices is not exactly surprising. What’s new and deeply disturbing is that the virus of disinformation has infected the highest levels of a Western government like the United States’. U.S. President Donald Trump’s public downplaying of the outbreak—and his administration’s muzzling of scientists, attacks on journalists, and lashing out at critics—have slowed and obstructed the U.S. response to the coronavirus, and risk undermining efforts to control the virus as it spreads. What’s more, the administration’s actions risk fatally undermining citizens’ trust in public health authorities, scientists, and doctors—the very people on whose information and judgment any effective epidemic response depends."

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/09/truth-coronavirus-china-trump-pence/



You are babbling again, they couldn't report on information Trump kept under wraps.
#15082317
late wrote:"That authoritarian states would engage in such practices is not exactly surprising. What’s new and deeply disturbing is that the virus of disinformation has infected the highest levels of a Western government like the United States’. U.S. President Donald Trump’s public downplaying of the outbreak—and his administration’s muzzling of scientists, attacks on journalists, and lashing out at critics—have slowed and obstructed the U.S. response to the coronavirus, and risk undermining efforts to control the virus as it spreads. What’s more, the administration’s actions risk fatally undermining citizens’ trust in public health authorities, scientists, and doctors—the very people on whose information and judgment any effective epidemic response depends."

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/09/truth-coronavirus-china-trump-pence/



You are babbling again, they couldn't report on information Trump kept under wraps.

It would have been great if Trump closed the US border in January 1st, order a national lockdown, and nationalize GM, Tesla, and Ford to make ventilators. However, you know quite well the Democrats would have gone nuts.
#15082321
late wrote:You are babbling again, they couldn't report on information Trump kept under wraps.


Do you ever have anything other than insults to offer to directly refute my posts?


SpecialOlympian wrote:Even if Trump had decided to do something, instead of listening to all the bad advice givers who he keeps appointing who fail him, the Democrats would have stopped him anyway. Also, Trump is powerful and smart and a great president.


I never go a day without some SO virtue signaling.

Trump Republicans anybody dare support them - bad people very bad, bad Orange man, he is mean to Rosie O'Donnell Trump supporters they want death and blood. Stupid people.

Democrats good people very smart people the Popes best friend and Democrats have a direct line to Jesus and Mother Teresa.

But But Trump bad mean man he is so mean and bad bad he makes Chuck Norris cringe.......... :lol:
#15082328
Stormsmith wrote:@Finfinder

You are fully entitled to yoùr view, but as a Floridian, I hope to God you will hedge your view a little and stay a safe distance from others, :)


What does than mean? I work from home always wash my hands and been honoring the stay at home thing for weeks now. I have my parents down here too haven't seen them in weeks. We have 84 cases in my town which is over 160,000 people.

What am I missing ?
#15082338
Finfinder wrote:
Do you ever have anything other than insults to offer to directly refute my posts?



"That authoritarian states would engage in such practices is not exactly surprising. What’s new and deeply disturbing is that the virus of disinformation has infected the highest levels of a Western government like the United States’. U.S. President Donald Trump’s public downplaying of the outbreak—and his administration’s muzzling of scientists, attacks on journalists, and lashing out at critics—have slowed and obstructed the U.S. response to the coronavirus, and risk undermining efforts to control the virus as it spreads. What’s more, the administration’s actions risk fatally undermining citizens’ trust in public health authorities, scientists, and doctors—the very people on whose information and judgment any effective epidemic response depends."

You are babbling again, they couldn't report on information Trump kept under wraps.
#15082397
I was reading about this earlier today and now it appears that the White House is working to make money off the pandemic. This is not the first governor to say there has been fuckery with medical supplies.



The White House is apparently flying in supplies and then letting their business buddies auction them off to the states. I'm sure the president wanted to help people but he just got fooled again by the people he hired.
  • 1
  • 78
  • 79
  • 80
  • 81
  • 82
  • 177
Election 2020

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im[…]

Had I been an anti-Trump tax payer I would not wa[…]

@Pants-of-dog and yet if gangs became more profi[…]

Family has a much bigger priority in SE Asia. […]