Virus Hysteria For Morons - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
ness31 wrote:OMFG, you are right, I’m so sorry. The penny hadn’t dropped for me because, well, there is no fucking emergency :hmm: and I’ve never been in one before. Had no idea what it meant.

Christ, it’s so much worse then I thought :|

No need to apologise. It was an honest mistake. But, if you visit Victoria, don’t try to play video games at your mate’s place. The government gets to decide if it is an emergency or not. You don’t get to make that decision.
But I would expect a government to use their newly found powers very wisely and sparingly on a compliant population. Not door knocking just for extra revenue. I’m so sad.

I’m still walking around the house in a daze. Can’t believe I hadn’t realized what a state of emergency meant. Wasn’t that thrown about during the bushfires too, understandably so as there was a proper emergency!

I’d have understood the term martial law better I think :hmm:
ness31 wrote:But I would expect a government to use their newly found powers very wisely and sparingly on a compliant population. Not door knocking just for extra revenue. I’m so sad.

I’m still walking around the house in a daze. Can’t believe I hadn’t realized what a state of emergency meant. Wasn’t that thrown about during the bushfires too, understandably so as there was a proper emergency!

I’d have understood the term martial law better I think :hmm:

And you say my sarcasm is bad! :roll:
well it ain’t great :lol:

but yeah, sorry for being a pigheaded ignoramus. one must apologize when in the wrong.
noemon wrote:
I've quit toilet paper for more than decade. Been washing my bum instead. Using water is also very good for haemorrhoid prevention and even though I have not suffered from them yet, they run in my family big time. So toilet paper not a very big issue here.

Thanks for the info.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

He was "one of the good ones". Of cours[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]