African-American Asphyxiated by Police in Minneapolis - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Code Rood wrote:It's not just that I get a kick out of triggering people, I also know that no one has ever been able to counter my points on this issue. They get emotional and call you racist. That's it. But diversity is not a strength, certainly not when it's being enforced too. I'd like to see you prove me otherwise. Pretty much all people can come up with is that you get to eat different types of foods. :lol:

Diversity is clearly a weakness when you add all things up. Higher crime, non-stop tension, low trust, no sense of nationhood, easier manipulated by the powers that be and so on. It's a tool meant to distract the masses and make a country bow more and more to the corrupt elite overtime. It isn't a strength in North America, it isn't a strength in Europe, it isn't a strength in India, it is not a strength anywhere.

America and Europe opening up their borders to the third world should be viewed as a crime. You weaken both Western societies and the third world (the migrants that come here are often the third world's brightest) countries with it.

People probably call you a racist because you're basically trying to preserve white majorities in Western nations, a pretty explicit political objective of white nationalism. It's just a factual call-out, likely necessary because racists frequently hide their intentions and avoid ownership of them, sort of what you're doing here by couching a racist political objective in a bunch of opaque whinging about an English noun.
Code Rood wrote:I seriously doubt that.

And the USA is the current superpower. Every little fart over there is news in the rest of the world.

As far as I follow Brazilian politics they're concerned with social issues such as inequality, poverty, and corruption rather than race or identity, which is different from North America. In North America the biggest issue is whether which bathroom you should use if you happen to be transsexual or how much legitimate it is for police or simple white citizens to shoot African Americans on the street.
Last edited by Beren on 27 May 2020 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
Pants-of-dog wrote:You did not make any.

You are simply trying to hijack a thread about racist police violence and make it about how it sucks to have non-whites living near you.

If a racist act took place, it means it involved people from two or more different races. That's diversity. You don't see anti-black violence in countries like Hungary or Slovakia, do you?
Code Rood wrote:So it is racist to not want countries that are historically white European (certainly in Europe) to turn into unrecognizable places?

Well, your agenda is certainly clear.

It is racist to want to preserve the racial privilege reproduced by the construction of whiteness. It becomes racist even in the instance of Europe because it is an attempt to preserve a racial caste system forged in colonialism. You're a white nationalist, my dude.
Donna wrote:People probably call you a racist because you're basically trying to preserve white majorities in Western nations, a pretty explicit political objective of white nationalism. It's just a factual call-out, likely necessary because racists frequently hide their intentions and avoid ownership of them, sort of what you're doing here by couching a racist political objective in a bunch of opaque whinging about an English noun.

Any white person that is not committed to the extinction of Northern Europeans is a racist. PERIOD.
Donna wrote:It is racist to want to preserve the racial privilege reproduced by the construction of whiteness. It becomes racist even in the instance of Europe because it is an attempt to preserve a racial caste system forged in colonialism.

That's a lot of fancy words to say that you want to replace the people of Europe. Why not just be more honest and say you don't want a home for whites, that everything whites own and bled for must be shared and/or can be stolen, and that you probably even like to see whites suffer a whole lot.

Donna wrote:You're a white nationalist, my dude.

I've been called worse by much better people.
Code Rood wrote:That's a lot of fancy words to say that you want to replace the people of Europe. Why not just be more honest and say you don't want a home for whites, that everything whites own and bled for must be shared and/or can be stolen, and that you probably even like to see whites suffer a whole lot.

Why don't you be more honest and admit that you want to put brown and black people into camps?
Donna wrote:It is racist to want to preserve the racial privilege reproduced by the construction of whiteness. It becomes racist even in the instance of Europe because it is an attempt to preserve a racial caste system forged in colonialism. You're a white nationalist, my dude.

White Americans are shot by cops regularly in a much more egregious manner. Here you can see a blond man is murdered by another cop. The man was begging for his life and was unarmed. He was crawling on the floor as ordered by the cop: BTW, the cop was found innocent.

Watch this other very fair American teenager murdered by cops. He even got two additional rounds while moribund on the ground.

These shootings never make CNN or MSNBC

OUR COPS ARE POORLY TRAINED. THAT IS A PROBLEM.
Code Rood wrote:If a racist act took place, it means it involved people from two or more different races. That's diversity. You don't see anti-black violence in countries like Hungary or Slovakia, do you?

Is there supposed to be an argument here?

I notice you completely failed to support any of your arguments. This seems odd from someone who just bragged that no one could refute them.

Code Rood wrote:So it is racist to not want countries that are historically white European (certainly in Europe) to turn into unrecognizable places?

This fear that whites will be a minority does not justify police killings of minorities.

Code Rood wrote:That's a lot of fancy words to say that you want to replace the people of Europe. Why not just be more honest and say you don't want a home for whites, that everything whites own and bled for must be shared and/or can be stolen, and that you probably even like to see whites suffer a whole lot.

Strawman. Accusing people of racism in order to shut down debate is not a an argument.

The demographics of Europe do not justify police killing in the USA.

I've been called worse by much better people.

Which country do you live in that is so overwhelmed by non-Europeans?
Donna wrote:People probably call you a racist because you're basically trying to preserve white majorities in Western nations, a pretty explicit political objective of white nationalism

So it's "racist" to preserve white majorities but it's somehow anti-racist to fanatically push for brown majorities? "white nationalism" is "racist" but brown nationalism is anti-racist? That's just a pile of
hypocritical bullshit if you ask me.

And most of these nationalists aren't trying to preserve "racial privilege" that's just your bigoted take on it. What they're trying to preserve is their freedom and their self-determination. They're trying to prevent deranged elitists and frothing little militants from exploiting ignorant masses of backwards peasants as means of destroying their societies.
Sivad wrote:So it's "racist" to preserve white majorities but it's somehow anti-racist to fanatically push for brown majorities?

There isn't any evidence that white majorities can plausibly be replaced by another group. The trend only point to whites losing their super-majority status to non-whites, which are made up of more than just brown people. All it means is a more diverse society.

"white nationalism" is "racist" but brown nationalism is anti-racist? That's just a pile of

What do you mean by brown nationalism?

And most of these nationalists aren't trying to preserve "racial privilege" that's just your bigoted take on it. What they're trying to preserve is their freedom and their self-determination. They're trying to prevent deranged elitists and frothing little militants from exploiting ignorant masses of backwards peasants as means of destroying their societies.

You're literally arguing here that white nationalism is about freedom and self-determination. Why do you object so angrily to being called one though? Why don't you own the fact that you're a wignat? Why be a pussy?
Sivad wrote:So it's "racist" to preserve white majorities

Yes, because everyone who is doing this is also fighting to maintain the white privilege that lets cops kill black people on video and still expect to get away with it.

but it's somehow anti-racist to fanatically push for brown majorities? "white nationalism" is "racist" but brown nationalism is anti-racist? That's just a pile of

Brown nationalism is something you just made up and is not a real thing. Are you comparing white nationalism to something imaginary?

Yes, once more you describe immigrants as backwards peasants.

Anyway, does Mr. Floyd’s skin make him an immigrant? Does his immigration status make his death justifiable?

————————-

The mayor of Minneapolis has called for the police to be charged.
Donna wrote:There isn't any evidence that white majorities can plausibly be replaced by another group.

:knife: Every projection from every mainstream source has the US as a non-white majority country by mid century.

What do you mean by brown nationalism?

I mean you're an anti-white nationalist. You want every nation on earth to be majority non-white.

You're literally arguing here that white nationalism is about freedom and self-determination.

Yeah, no.

I don't think it's about race at all, you're the one dishonestly trying to make it about race. For me it's about the cultural deficits. Like if Western Europe just suddenly collapsed and tens of millions of Germans started flooding into the US, I would be totally opposed to ever allowing them or their descendants citizenship because Germany is a backwards culture that doesn't respect rights and liberty the way Americans do. Same goes for virtually every Western European country, they have very different norms and values that I regard as ignorant and destructive and I don't want them voting in my democracy.

On the other hand, if all the enlightened libertarians in Africa wanted to come to the US I would roll out the red carpet. And if any country was interested in taking all of the civically and politically backwards whites in the US I would support paying them to leave.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with race or anything else for me other than a culture of liberty.

Why do you object so angrily to being called one though?

I don't get angry with silly little extremists for calling me racist, I welcome it because it just shows everyone how ridiculous they are.

Why don't you own the fact that you're a wignat?

Because I'm not a white nationalist, the minute any non-white majority country demonstrates a deeper stronger commitment to liberty than the US I'll support paying those people to immigrate here. I'll beg them to come. And if they don't come here I'll try to go there and I'll happily be a white minority in a non-white country.
Sivad wrote::knife: Every projection from every mainstream source has the US as a non-white majority country by mid century.

Not really.

The projections actually say that pure non-Hispanic whites will no longer be a majority.

This is defined in such a way that people like Keanu Reeves and Emilio Estevez are not considered white. Even though they obviously are.

So, whites will still be the largest ethnicity, they will still wield disproportionate amounts of power, and if you also include white passing mixed people and Latinos, whites will still be a majority.

I mean you're an anti-white nationalist. You want every nation on earth to be majority non-white.

So it is something you just made up.

Yeah, no.

I don't think it's about race at all, you're the one dishonestly trying to make it about race. For me it's about the cultural deficits. Like if Western Europe just suddenly collapsed and tens of millions of Germans started flooding into the US, I would be totally opposed to ever allowing them or their descendants citizenship because Germany is a backwards culture that doesn't respect rights and liberty the way Americans do. Same goes for virtually every Western European country, they have very different norms and values that I regard as ignorant and destructive and I don't want them voting in my democracy.

On the other hand, if all the enlightened libertarians in Africa wanted to come to the US I would roll out the red carpet. And if any country was interested in taking all of the civically and politically backwards whites in the US I would support paying them to leave.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with race or anything else for me other than a culture of liberty.

What does this have to do with your claim about white nationalism?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, once more you describe immigrants as backwards peasants.

Most of them are.

This is what's really happening here, predatory elites and militant red fascists are trying to destroy a culture of liberty by importing millions of backwards peasants who they can exploit as political fodder in their war against human freedom and prosperity. When the people under assault object to this, they're accused of "white nationalism" because the backwards peasants being used as fodder happen to be non-white. When the targets of this attack try to explain that their resistance to this onslaught doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with the race or color of the backwards fodder, that it's the backwardness, not race, that's the issue, they're accused of being secret racists because cynically demonizing them as racists is a perfect means of neutralizing the opposition to this heinous agenda of the predatory elites and their red fascist minions.
Last edited by Sivad on 27 May 2020 22:55, edited 1 time in total.

I have never seen this on TV, so I can't imagine […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If there is no evidence, then the argument that th[…]

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-pro[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucle[…]