Trump and Russiagate - Page 257 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Finfinder
#15090105
late wrote:Love your crazy.

Sullivan will prob hold a hearing to review this. That will be interesting.


I guarantee @late won't answer this question.

What crime was the FBI investigating when then interviewed Flynn?
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15090289
Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, discusses why House Judiciary Republicans are asking for an investigation into former Trump administration national security adviser Michael Flynn’s case.

FBI knew Steele dossier ‘was Russian disinformation’


Hannity: Comey used Logan Act to squeeze Gen. Flynn


Rep. Adam Schiff and the entire apparatus of official Washington has been exposed by these transcripts, as well as by the documents just released in the Michael Flynn case.

Tucker: Adam Schiff should resign
User avatar
By ingliz
#15090349
Finfinder wrote:a decorated army general who fell on his sword to protect his son.

A question...

If as you say Flynn made a plea bargain to "protect his son" and reneged on the deal, does that mean we will be seeing his son up on charges soon and prosecuted?
By Finfinder
#15090358
ingliz wrote:A question...

If as you say Flynn made a plea bargain to "protect his son" and reneged on the deal, does that mean we will be seeing his son up on charges soon and prosecuted?


As soon as one of you fake news consumers can tell me what the FBI was questioning Flynn for in the first place. I have asked the question at least five times now with no answer. Wonder why?

Do you people even read the judgements and the information on these cases before you defend the liberal cause? They interviewed the guy with the sole goal of a perjury trap. They advised him he did not need a lawyer and had the actual transcript of a phone call in their hands and because he didn't remember the call verbatim that is the only charge. He was protecting his son because the FBI was threatening to ruin his families life to get to Flynn. There was no charge for anybody ever. BTW your hero Obama directed all of this. Democrats are scum.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15090576
ingliz wrote:A question...

If as you say Flynn made a plea bargain to "protect his son" and reneged on the deal, does that mean we will be seeing his son up on charges soon and prosecuted?

You got that wrong. It was not General Flynn that reneged on the deal. It was the prosecutors that reneged on the deal. They never had anything on Flynn's son. It was just a ruse they used on Flynn. So no, Gen. Flynn's son is not in trouble.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15093225
The US supreme court has temporarily prevented the House of Representatives from obtaining secret grand jury testimony from special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

Mueller’s report detailed multiple interactions between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia, and examined several episodes involving the president for potential obstruction of justice.

The court will decide then whether to extend its hold and schedule the case for arguments in the fall. If it does, it’s likely the administration will be able to put off the release of any materials until after election day on 3 November. Arguments themselves might not even take place before Americans decide whether to give Donald Trump a second term.

OH!!! How surprising ………. Donald collects his due …. :lol:
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15093229
jimjam wrote:The US supreme court has temporarily prevented the House of Representatives from obtaining secret grand jury testimony from special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

Mueller’s report detailed multiple interactions between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia, and examined several episodes involving the president for potential obstruction of justice.

Mueller already testified before Congress and said they were not able to find any collusion between the Russians and any member of the Trump campaign. AG William Barr and Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein have already ruled that the President did not obstruct justice.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15094455
Jeff Sessions, the former US attorney general, is “mentally retarded. He’s this dumb southerner [who] couldn’t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama.” d.trump (America's POTUS :eek: )
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15094491
jimjam wrote:Jeff Sessions, the former US attorney general, is “mentally retarded. He’s this dumb southerner [who] couldn’t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama.” d.trump (America's POTUS :eek: )

I don't believe Jeff Sessions is mentally retarded or dumb, but he seems that way to our highly intelligent President, because Trump is a genius.
#15094495
Hindsite wrote:I don't believe Jeff Sessions is mentally retarded or dumb, but he seems that way to our highly intelligent President, because Trump is a genius.


There's a special kind of stupid that only highly intelligent people are capable of attaining.
#15094550
annatar1914 wrote:There's a special kind of stupid that only highly intelligent people are capable of attaining.

Sometimes those people become great comedians and entertainers. :lol:
#15094681
Hindsite wrote:Sometimes those people become great comedians and entertainers. :lol:


Fortunately, I never put much stock in what comedians and entertainers said or did, outside their comedy and their entertainment. Wealthy Hollywood celebrities virtue-signaling their Liberalism are a particular source of ire for me for that reason, for example.

Feel guilty about your wealth? You should be. Give it up then, don't lecture me about all this irrelevant BS is what I'm saying to them.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15094794
annatar1914 wrote:Fortunately, I never put much stock in what comedians and entertainers said or did, outside their comedy and their entertainment. Wealthy Hollywood celebrities virtue-signaling their Liberalism are a particular source of ire for me for that reason, for example.

Feel guilty about your wealth? You should be. Give it up then, don't lecture me about all this irrelevant BS is what I'm saying to them.

I don't include those wealthy Hollywood celebrities in the highly intelligent group. Most of those are just good at being fakes.
By Patrickov
#15094800
Hindsite wrote:I don't include those wealthy Hollywood celebrities in the highly intelligent group. Most of those are just good at being fakes.


I agree with this statement (sic). Just see how Scientology found them to be easy targets.
#15094802
Hindsite wrote:I don't include those wealthy Hollywood celebrities in the highly intelligent group. Most of those are just good at being fakes.


Oh no, Mimicry and parroting of Liberal Shibboleths is a highly adaptive and intelligent survival trait necessary to get ahead with the rest of the crowd in some Elite circles, for example Liberalism is rampant in institutions of higher learning particularly in the Liberal Arts where facts are actually sparse but subjective feelings are thought significant, but not so much in engineering and technical trades and observational sciences (there Liberalism is politically enforced and financially incentivized however).

You won't find real Socialists among the whole lot.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15094803
annatar1914 wrote:Oh no, Mimicry and parroting of Liberal Shibboleths is a highly adaptive and intelligent survival trait necessary to get ahead with the rest of the crowd in some Elite circles, for example Liberalism is rampant in institutions of higher learning particularly in the Liberal Arts where facts are actually sparse but subjective feelings are thought significant, but not so much in engineering and technical trades and observational sciences (there Liberalism is politically enforced and financially incentivized however).

You won't find real Socialists among the whole lot.

I don't really care, because the ones trying to be socialist by giving away so-called free stuff to get votes are bad enough for me to be against it.
#15094954
Hindsite wrote:I don't really care, because the ones trying to be socialist by giving away so-called free stuff to get votes are bad enough for me to be against it.


1. You should care, because nobody's trying to be ''Socialist'', that's a lie, an untruth. Once again, words have definitions and they don't depend on your feelings or personal opinions, ''Socialism'' means the collective worker's ownership of the means of economic production in a society. If it doesn't involve that, it doesn't mean Socialism, at all.

2. True Socialists hate the Elites trying to buy people off with ''free stuff'', because it's an effort to prevent Socialism. And If I own McDonald's for example and I give you a coupon for a ''free burger'' to entice you to eat at McDonald's and you wind up spending much more there than if I hadn't given you the coupon, it really wasn't free, was it?
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15094981
annatar1914 wrote:1. You should care, because nobody's trying to be ''Socialist'', that's a lie, an untruth. Once again, words have definitions and they don't depend on your feelings or personal opinions, ''Socialism'' means the collective worker's ownership of the means of economic production in a society. If it doesn't involve that, it doesn't mean Socialism, at all.

2. True Socialists hate the Elites trying to buy people off with ''free stuff'', because it's an effort to prevent Socialism. And If I own McDonald's for example and I give you a coupon for a ''free burger'' to entice you to eat at McDonald's and you wind up spending much more there than if I hadn't given you the coupon, it really wasn't free, was it?

If you think Bernie Sander's so-called "democratic socialism" is not Socialism, then you need to get your head out. I don't wish the USA to become like Venezuela. That is what I care about. Your definition of Socialism is just propaganda and not reality.
#15094990
If you think Bernie Sander's so-called "democratic socialism" is not Socialism, then you need to get your head out.


This is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen anyone write to me. The internationally and historically recognized definition of ''Socialism'' is as follows from the Mirriam-Webster English Dictionary;



so·​cial·​ism | \ ˈsō-shə-ˌli-zəm
\
Definition of socialism

1 : any of various economic and political theories advocating collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods
2a : a system of society or group living in which there is no private property
b : a system or condition of society in which the means of production are owned and controlled by the state
3 : a stage of society in Marxist theory transitional between capitalism and communism and distinguished by unequal distribution of goods and pay according to work done


Absolutely nothing indicating that Socialism is anything like what you at least pretend to believe it is.





I don't wish the USA to become like Venezuela.


Venezuela is not Socialist.


That is what I care about. Your definition of Socialism is just propaganda and not reality.


That is a lie, the complete opposite of the fact that your ''definition'' of Socialism is just ''propaganda and not reality.''

Give facts in your rebuttal.

Confounding Socialists with Liberals and vice versa is demonizing propaganda, every bit as mendacious and evil as the confounding Conservatives with Fascists and Nazis and White Supremacists by Liberals. Admit it, own up to your being entirely and completely incorrect, and move on.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15095011
annatar1914 wrote:This is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen anyone write to me. The internationally and historically recognized definition of ''Socialism'' is as follows from the Mirriam-Webster English Dictionary;

Absolutely nothing indicating that Socialism is anything like what you at least pretend to believe it is.

The first dictionary definition states that socialism is a "theory" and not fact or even reality. That is proof of my statement that your ''definition'' of Socialism is just ''propaganda and not reality.'' I don't want to live in a system like that even if were not just a theory.

According to the number 2 definition, it would take away my private property rights and turn every thing over to an authoritarian government. I am not for that.

The number 3 stated definition in that dictionary says the following:
a stage of society in Marxist theory transitional between capitalism and communism and distinguished by unequal distribution of goods and pay according to work done.

I identify Bernie Sanders "Democratic Socialism" as one way of transitioning to the socialism in that dictionary definition. Our government already controls too much of our lives under the capitalism that we have. I am not for giving the government even more control of my life by transitioning toward socialism and communism. However, if that is what you want then go for it.
  • 1
  • 255
  • 256
  • 257
  • 258
  • 259

Tucker Carlson's show is straight up racism and pr[…]

As usual, @Hindsite you are completely wrong, an[…]

Sivad has feelings, Drlee. I'm not saying that li[…]

She could have been a great homemaker instead. A […]