African-American Asphyxiated by Police in Minneapolis - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

maz wrote:A Latina worked with a black and mulatto police officer to have a white couple killed. How is that not racist police brutality?

Guess. Let me know if you need any hints.

Also, stop trying to change the subject.

———————-

Wulfschilde wrote:Yeah the cops are getting pissed off and paranoid. Imagine risking your life every day for decades and people want you dead for employing choke holds against people who could be on drugs and hiding weapons on their bodies.

Provide evidence that Mr? Floyd was on drugs or posed any threat whatsoever while handcuffed on the ground.

The murdering cop was not risking his life at any point while kneeling on Mr. Floyd’s neck.

While people are rioting because some cops shoved a guy, the cops are thinking about their dead co-workers and how their lives and livelihoods are in danger for unfair reasons even though they risk themselves to protect people.

Man, I feel so bad for cops in America. I understand that there are crooked cops in the world. I've been threatened by cops before myself. But my job doesn't involve a risk of dying every fucking day.

Again, no cops are dead. No cops were ever at risk.

It seems unintelligent to portray the murderer as the poor victim who risked his life.
ness31 wrote:Has anyone come straight out and said there wasn’t a racist element to what happened to Mr Floyd

I don't think it was racism, I think it was pigism.

We can’t just keep squarwking racism. It isn’t helping and at this point may be making shit worse. Fuck me.

They think they're winning because they got some riots going but all that's doing is alienating the silent majority. Calling everyone and everything racist and nazi just makes people tune out. It's a shame too because we do have a major pig problem in the US and these idiots are just totally sabotaging a golden opportunity for getting some major political momentum going to address it.
Sivad wrote:I don't think it was racism, I think it was pigism.

They think they're winning because they got some riots going but all that's doing is alienating the silent majority. Calling everyone and everything racist and nazi just makes people tune out. It's a shame too because we do have a major pig problem in the US and these idiots are just totally sabotaging a golden opportunity for getting some major political momentum going to address it.

Pigism. Interesting. Yes, they have god complexes no doubt. See the way that cunt leant in, hand in pocket? I’m still fucking traumatized by that clip. The way they flopped him onto the gurney. The way the cop didn’t get off him until he was allowed to ...almost like a police dog. Literally could not move until given the order.

Nup. In my opinion and I might be wrong, but in my opinion there was a racist element there. It was racist in the same way biometrics cannot distinguish black perps.

All that for a 20 dollar fake bill. Jesus wept.
Wulfschilde wrote:Man, I feel so bad for cops in America. I understand that there are crooked cops in the world. I've been threatened by cops before myself. But my job doesn't involve a risk of dying every fucking day.

Seriously, police nowadays are so well-equipped that it is a stretch to suggest that they are under constant serious risk. If it is the case then the governments (from local to the federal government all the same) would have to be held accountable.
maz wrote:I don't know how else to say it. The police will kill blacks,whites, Asians, Hispanics and anyone else and the fraternal orders and legal establishment will cover for them.

A bit of tact goes a long way dude. It’s the internet and you chime in on this one issue. Maybe have opinions on other issues too so that people can get to know you a bit more. That’s all I’m saying. Cos even though I may agree with you, anyone who shares your view is a racist by association.
ness31 wrote:That’s all I’m saying. Cos even though I may agree with you, anyone who shares your view is a racist by association.

That's your problem, not mine. I have tack when I feel like it.

ness31 wrote:A bit of tact goes a long way dude. It’s the internet and you chime in on this one issue. Maybe have opinions on other issues too so that people can get to know you a bit more.

LOL I been here since 2009. When did you join?

Last edited by maz on 31 May 2020 05:50, edited 1 time in total.
Patrickov wrote:Seriously, police nowadays are so well-equipped that it is a stretch to suggest that they are under constant serious risk. If it is the case then the governments (from local to the federal government all the same) would have to be held accountable.

@Sivad too.

Apparently construction work is surprisingly dangerous. I still think that being a cop is more dangerous than most jobs (one website I looked up listed it as the 6th most dangerous job). It's also a particularly stressful job since the danger is coming from other people; if they can't subdue those people effectively, the death rate would presumably go up from 6th most dangerous job.

So yes, maybe I overestimated how dangerous it is but 6th most dangerous in the US is still pretty dangerous and it would be reductive to compare getting shot with things like dying in a mine cave-in.
Wulfschilde wrote:Man, I feel so bad for cops in America. I understand that there are crooked cops in the world. I've been threatened by cops before myself. But my job doesn't involve a risk of dying every fucking day.

It's certainly one of the toughest jobs imaginable. Some of these people have PTSD too, and many too tough to admit weakness.
maz wrote:That's your problem, not mine. I have tack when I feel like it.

LOL I been here since 2009. When did you join?

Long enough to know you sweets ;)

You grate on the other posters. It’s not the first time you’ve been told that your love for one particular topic is annoying to some others in the group. And like it or not, we are a part of a group, with some more vocal than others with their perceptions. For your own protection, you could try to cater to that.
ness31 wrote:Well Maz. Say it better.

Maz is a white nationalist, he's not being genuine. He loves nazis, is a nazi, and has defended every nazi in every thread for the past decade. He once had a meltdown about Twitter banning racist accounts such as his own because, in his words, he "wanted to educate people on black crime."

Anyway:

For those not in the know, the Hawaiian shirts are a low key signal to other white nationalists. Boogaloo is the big race war, which became a bunch of other terms in racist memes, like big igloo or big luau. When you see fat white chuds showing up to protests in Hawaiian shirts that's why they're wearing them.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Maz is a white nationalist, he's not being genuine. He loves nazis, is a nazi, and has defended every nazi in every thread for the past decade.

Anyway:

For those not in the know, the Hawaiian shirts are a low key signal to other white nationalists. Boogaloo is the big race war, which became a bunch of other terms in racist memes, like big igloo or big luau. When you see fat white chuds showing up to protests in Hawaiian shirts that's why they're wearing them.

AND YOU, Mr Special! You’re a bit of a bully yourself. A funny bully, but a bully nonetheless.
ness31 wrote: in my opinion there was a racist element there.

It's possible that specific incident was motivated by racism, who knows, but pigs fuck with everyone like that so as far as this is emblematic of the larger issue it has very little to do with race. I personally have seen the cops beat the shit out of dozens of whiteboys for no good reason, cops have beat the shit out of this whiteboy for no good reason. A lot of cops are just assholes and a lot of assholes become cops just to fuck with people. They fuck with everybody regardless of their race but black people seem to think that it only happens to them and it absolutely does not only happen to them.
ness31 wrote:AND YOU, Mr Special! You’re a bit of a bully yourself. A funny bully, but a bully nonetheless.

I know. I'm mean to people on the internet because I treat the bad faith arguments of white nationalists with the amount of respect they deserve.

Also lol eat shit Daughters of the Losers of the Civil War:

ness31 wrote:Long enough to know you sweets ;)

You grate on the other posters. It’s not the first time you’ve been told that your love for one particular topic is annoying to some others in the group. And like it or not, we are a part of a group, with some more vocal than others with their perceptions. For your own protection, you could try to cater to that.

I realize that I am not above criticism, and yours is well taken. I will work harder at becoming less grating on the other posters. Also, I will conform, you can bet on that, and it will start with the changing of my avatar and then I will work on my tone.

I will be signing out for the evening because I have very important business to attend to tomorrow before I return to work on Monday. Until then, thank you ness31 for helping me realize my shortcomings. Good night.
Sivad wrote:It's possible that specific incident was motivated by racism, who knows, but pigs fuck with everyone like that so as far as this is emblematic of the larger issue it has very little to do with race. I personally have seen the cops beat the shit out of dozens of whiteboys for no good reason, cops have beat the shit out of this whiteboy for no good reason. A lot of cops are just assholes and a lot of assholes become cops just to fuck with people. They fuck with everybody regardless of their race but black people seem to think that it only happens to them and it absolutely does not only happen to them.

Yeah, I was thinking you really have to be living in the US to fully appreciate the situation.

I know. I'm mean to people on the internet because I treat the bad faith arguments of white nationalists with the amount of respect they deserve.

As is your right. But every time someone like Kaiser leaves I lay the blame squarely on you and your minions feet.
Burning down a building that once served as a slave market, how long ago would that have been? Sounds like they just burned a generic marketplace that has been around for hundreds of years.

I'm sort of looking forward to all of the shocked Pikachu faces we'll be seeing when burning down buildings doesn't play well with most of the population.
One thing to remember is that USAF, which I guess includes the police now considering they are so militarized, has always been great at winning hearts and minds.

I'm sure consistently attacking reporters will end up going well for them.

maz wrote:Monday. Until then, thank you ness31 for helping me realize my shortcomings. Good night.

Have fun at your Klan meeting.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is because the definition of "anti-semi[…]

I want the Colleseum and Circus Maximus back to e[…]

her grandfather wanted to destroy USA SO why did[…]

Everybody is a little bit mixed. That is not wh[…]