African-American Asphyxiated by Police in Minneapolis - Page 72 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Julian658 wrote:Racial bias could easily be eradicated by changing the NEGATIVE stereotype into a POSITIVE stereotype. Note how Asian Americans have no issues with the cops.

Hindsite wrote:It would also help if they would stop fighting the cops by fully cooperating during arrests. I bet that would reduce the number of deaths greatly.

Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 05 Jun 2020 04:41, edited 1 time in total.
Julian658 wrote:Racial bias could easily be eradicated by changing the NEGATIVE stereotype into a POSITIVE stereotype. Note how Asian Americans have no issues with the cops.

It would also help if they would stop fighting the cops by fully cooperating during arrests. I bet that would reduce the number of deaths greatly.
Not every "race" is treated equally, @Julian658.

Not all stereotypes aimed at SE Asians(not all Asians are the same) are positive. Me being with an Asian woman is not a positive stereotype, it seems. I am with an Asian woman, and I get called "pedophile" and accused of having a "mail-order brdie", consistently by Americans and Western people. This offends me AND my wife.

Stereotypes are rarely good. They're broad generalizations.

Hindsite wrote:It would also help if they would stop fighting the cops by fully cooperating during arrests. I bet that would reduce the number of deaths greatly.
Even when they do, they are assaulted. Who is being arrested? In most videos you do not see people being arrested for crimes, just abused by pigs. I suppose your racism and apathy makes you blind to the obvious.
Last edited by Godstud on 05 Jun 2020 06:25, edited 2 times in total.
How about the 40 million who've been laid off, losing loved ones to Corona, and are being brutalized by the police?

Did all 40 million who got laid off lose loved ones to COVID-19 and be brutalized by Police? :eh:

Sip that champagne harder.

What a sick joke. I've been a blue-collar worker all my life, proud of it.

Now, since you apparently have little experience with the real world and real people, let me put a name on a real person who is a victim of this insane conflation of rioting with legitimate protest. So look up online about the late Police Chief of Moline Acres Missouri, David Dorn. He retired from being a St. Louis Police Officer in 2007, and worked as Chief after that. Decided to protect a friend's shop from looters, and some broke in and killed him, posted his murder on Facebook, the animals...

He was 77, a father and grandfather. And black. A good Police Officer and human being...

How many good men like him have to die to satisfy the bloodlust and lunatic incindiarism ? You going to make more excuses for the kind of human refuse who murdered him and others like him, not just now but every day in America for decades as the moral rot of the permanent underclass of lumpenproles spreads and metastisizes?

Oh you say you are a Fascist. I believe you.

''Crisis, Reaction, Solution'', right?
I'm so dumb I think the police work like the big robot from Robocop and that all we need to do is make society give black people diplomatic immunity so they won't be crushed to death under giant robot cop legs.

annatar1914 wrote:Now, since you apparently have little experience with the real world and real people, let me put a name on a real person who is a victim of this insane conflation of rioting with legitimate protest. So look up online about the late Police Chief of Moline Acres Missouri, David Dorn. He retired from being a St. Louis Police Officer in 2007, and worked as Chief after that. Decided to protect a friend's shop from looters, and some broke in and killed him, posted his murder on Facebook, the animals...

He was 77, a father and grandfather. And black. A good Police Officer and human being...

Lol your dumbass freind or relative died protecting easily replaced property and I bet everyone around him was like, "No, granddad, please don't march into the riot zone brandishing a gun in the name of Pay4Less Shoes."

I would say a lot more dumbasses like your friend need to die so we stop living in a society where property is so sancrosanct that the police murder a man in broad daylight for having a counterfeit $20.
Godstud wrote:@ness31 Canadians only riot for sporting events.

@Hindsite Irrelevant. Even if the rookie cop had merely suggested easing up on the pressure, it would be enough to demonstrate that they did something to prevent the incident. As it was, they stood by, idly, while a man was murdered.

Take your defense of racists, and your racist ass elsewhere, fake Christian.

I wasn't defending racist. I just posted news articles about the cops. You don't need to insult me like that. I didn't insult you by calling you a fake atheist.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Well, I am white, so I could actually counterfeit money, try to spend it, get caught, do no time at all, and still run for office.

You said there's no evidence that Floyd knowingly used counterfeit money, which is true. There's also no evidence that the 9-11 call about Floyd by the store owner, Floyd's arrest, or the police brutality and murder of Floyd was based on racial bias, which is true. That doesn't mean it wasn't a clear case of police brutality and murder.

But that won't stop nutters from calling it racism for pointing out FACTS. Because virtue signalling and being triggered is about emotions, not facts. Some people think facts are racist. When facts become offensive and taboo where you can't even say it, civil discourse erodes. That includes our media, education systems etc and then extends to how everyone behaves. Because then acting on facts that people think are offensive & racist becomes taboo, and our politics & society erodes because decisions are made based on feelings and not facts.
I'm going to spoil Annatar's dumb gotcha just to suck more wind out of his sails: David Dorn... was a black man. And therefore deciding to defend a pawn shop from looters as a random citizen was extremely heroic and cool, because pawn shops and their owners engender lots of sympathy. The only people more sympathetic than pawnshop owners are payday lenders and South African agribusiness conglomerates.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 05 Jun 2020 04:57, edited 1 time in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I'm so dumb I think the police work like the big robot from Robocop and that all we need to do is make society give black people diplomatic immunity so they won't be crushed to death under giant robot cop legs.

Lol your dumbass freind or relative died protecting easily replaced property and I bet everyone around him was like, "No, granddad, please don't march into the riot zone brandishing a gun in the name of Pay4Less Shoes."

I would say a lot more dumbasses like your friend need to die so we stop living in a society where property is so sancrosanct that the police murder a man in broad daylight for having a counterfeit $20.

You are a moral cretin and beneath contempt, so there's no reason to answer you as if I were replying to a person with an actual conscience. Get help.
annatar1914 wrote:Did all 40 million who got laid off lose loved ones to COVID-19 and be brutalized by Police? :eh:

Whatever happens to one of us, happens to all of us.

What a sick joke. I've been a blue-collar worker all my life, proud of it.

That apparently isn't enough to stop you from looking down your nose at the plebs, Lord Annatar.

Now, since you apparently have little experience with the real world and real people, let me put a name on a real person who is a victim of this insane conflation of rioting with legitimate protest. So look up online about the late Police Chief of Moline Acres Missouri, David Dorn. He retired from being a St. Louis Police Officer in 2007, and worked as Chief after that. Decided to protect a friend's shop from looters, and some broke in and killed him, posted his murder on Facebook, the animals...

How many good men like him have to die to satisfy the bloodlust and lunatic incindiarism ? You going to make more excuses for the kind of human refuse who murdered him and others like him, not just now but every day in America for decades as the moral rot of the permanent underclass of lumpenproles spreads and metastisizes?

Oh you say you are a Fascist. I believe you.

''Crisis, Reaction, Solution'', right?

As many as it takes until we no longer have a "permanent underclass" of "human refuse" for you to sneer at.
annatar1914 wrote:You are a moral cretin and beneath contempt, so there's no reason to answer you as if I were replying to a person with an actual conscience. Get help.

Ever since this all began you've done nothing but pay lip service to the cause for racial justice in America. You are totally preoccupied with looters and rioters. It pisses you off more than racism and police brutality. You have to be a fucking moron to not see how this will eventually create tensions with others, especially in the current climate.
annatar1914 wrote:You are a moral cretin and beneath contempt, so there's no reason to answer you as if I were replying to a person with an actual conscience. Get help.

Lmbo you're literally telling me some random civilian dying to protect someone else's property is so fucking heroic he should be remembered as a martyr.

Dorn is replacable. That 4K TV bieng used to back a securitized short term loan was one of a kind. RIP Dorn, time to go out and buy another one.
skinster wrote:I can't keep up with the amount of videos of police brutality that are coming up every few minutes, every hour, every day...during these protests against police brutality.

You look at enough of these videos and you can't suppress the automatic thoughts like (*it would seem that the people need some weapons of their own!*).
Saeko wrote:I've figured out why Trump is building a wall around the White House. He saw some "negative characters" out of his window and immediately retreated to a "quiet neighborhood".

That's what every President does. Nothing new. Once again the secret service pushed him into the basement.

I'm surprised more Democrats aren't noting that and going "he's to blame for his own having to be pushed into the basement by SS officers doing their job situation" instead of just the Vanilla "hiding coward" angle.

That's my main disagreement with you guys. I don't think he's the main problem like the rest of you seem to. I'm mainly just shocked most of you are arguing the latter rather than the more logical former.

This riot would have happened if this situation happened under Obama too(and he'd be in the bunker). That's my opinion, take it or leave it.

I think blaming Trump is like blaming the CEO for what his asshole workers are doing right at the very bottom of the corporate structure and letting those assholes get away with it. I'm not defending his decisions in this situation so far though. And maybe I am having second thoughts, but I wanted Sanders-Gabbard and you all know it. If Biden goes with Gabbard as VP, I might rethink not supporting him.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]

This year, Canada spent more paying interest on it[…]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachment[…]

On the epidemic of truth inversion

Environmental factors and epigenetic expressions […]