How did Hillary lose a rigged election? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Id still vote for Hilarious rottenham Shitlon
But it is actually illegal for me to vote. Seriously! :lol:

Hillary had the illegal vote , the feminazi vote, the media declaring there was no possibility Trump would win and thinking he was joking when he announced he would run, Hillary had both the vote of fools but also intelligent people, heck, Hillary even had the vote of many Republicans, she had the Muslim vote, the minorities vote, the transvestite vote, the homosexual vote, and yet she still lost....what the hell happened?!?!?

I like Hillary more than I like Biden. Hell, even Nancy Pelosi is better than Biden and if Pelosi became president I'd shoot myself after failing to immigrate to Canada because I'm a violent sociopath fellon who escaped from a mental institution.

Biden is as much a joke as Trump, the only difference is, Trump is actually funny and interesting and original. Is Biden seriously the best lefties can do? Bring back Hillary for Christ sake!

Besides, Russia helps Democrats win:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nymag.com/ ... igged.html

a good point here, i am sure we all agree on thi[…]

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]