Trump Declares AntiFA a Terrorist Organization. - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Sivad wrote:That's the kind of warpo shit that goes on in the gulagist mind.

Hitler reportedly not only viewed films of such executions but laughed delightedly at the executed's suffering.

:)
skinster wrote:People who oppose fascism are not "terror activists" you loon. I am not a terror activist! APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW.

Sometimes they might be, especially if said people are members of the Antifa movement in America.
Sivad wrote:nazis

If Maz wishes he was a nazi, surely, it is only fitting we should allow him to die like one.

:)
Last edited by ingliz on 21 Jun 2020 07:44, edited 1 time in total.
The German RAF (Red Army Fraction) and the Italian Red Brigades of the 60s and 70s were left-wing terror organisations. They were highly organized and networked. They committed planned assassinations and kidnappings of prominent figures. They even committed airplane hijackings and embassy occupations. They trained in the ME with the PLA and were supported by communist regimes that aimed to weaken Western democracies. They were in tune with Latin American revolutionaries. Their delusional aim was the overthrow of democracy by a revolution to install some sort of dystopia that they secreted from their disturbed minds. The miserable remnants of the 3rd generation RAF now lives by bank-robbery since they never did any useful work in their life and don't have any pension claims on their terrorist activities.

By comparison, the Antifa of today consists of confused kids who are out for some excitement by running with the police like football hooligans. That doesn't exclude that a hard-core may one day morph into a terror organisation. That is highly unlikely unless they have to face the injustice of a repressive state that radicalizes a small number. That is what happened with RAF in the 60s.

Terror in the West today is right-wing - period.
Atlantis wrote:The German RAF (Red Army Fraction) and the Italian Red Brigades of the 60s and 70s were left-wing terror organisations. They were highly organized and networked. They committed planned assassinations and kidnappings of prominent figures. They even committed airplane hijackings and embassy occupations. They trained in the ME with the PLA and were supported by communist regimes that aimed to weaken Western democracies. They were in tune with Latin American revolutionaries. Their delusional aim was the overthrow of democracy by a revolution to install some sort of dystopia that they secreted from their disturbed minds. The miserable remnants of the 3rd generation RAF now lives by bank-robbery since they never did any useful work in their life and don't have any pension claims on their terrorist activities.

By comparison, the Antifa of today consists of confused kids who are out for some excitement by running with the police like football hooligans. That doesn't exclude that a hard-core may one day morph into a terror organisation. That is highly unlikely unless they have to face the injustice of a repressive state that radicalizes a small number. That is what happened with RAF in the 60s.

Terror in the West today is right-wing - period.

Right-wing terrorists are disorganized as well, they're just a lot more prone to violence against people.
Rugoz wrote:Right-wing terrorists are disorganized as well, they're just a lot more prone to violence against people.

On the face of it, they seem to be disorganized. Yet in the background, there are the industry lobbies and conservative think tanks that fund climate change denial together with these right-wing thugs and media platforms like Breitbart that create a broad mass of alt-right supporters.

No left-wing organisation would get funding worth hundreds of millions from the Koch Brother, the Mercers, Exxon et. al. That level of organisation was sufficient to get Trump elected president. There is no way Antifa could organize to get one of their's elected president.
Godstud wrote:Ah yes, @Hindsite now agrees with the fascists AND is racist.

Do you fly this flag at your home?

(Actual Georgian Neo-Nazi flag)

You don't pay much attention. Or perhaps you just have comprehension problems, for I have already answered that question.
ingliz wrote:@Hindsite

We can take that as a 'Yes', then?

If you look back you should see that I said that i have only displayed the American flag. That is because I love American and I am still a patriotic soldier even though I have been retired from the military many years ago.
:lol: Bite me, @Istanbuller!

Where is Trump's base, now?

Turnout At Trump’s Tulsa Rally Was Just Under 6,200–A Fraction Of The Venue’s 19,200 Capacity
While President Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday was pitched as an over-subscribed event, with Trump campaign staffers touting ticket registrations over a million, the final turnout came to a fraction of the venue’s overall capacity, confirming reports of low turnout that dogged what was meant to be Trump’s triumphant return to the campaign trail.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsole ... 2be3651fed
ingliz wrote:Hitler reportedly not only viewed films of such executions but laughed delightedly at the executed's suffering.

Reportedly? We can hardly trust every tale told about Hitler, any more than we can every tale about Lavrentiy Beria. Both were history's ultimate losers and therefore with both we need to be careful about bias in the testimony. I mean its like only the most bigoted idiot would take everything we hear about Caligula as Gospel truth. But anyway are talking about the perpetrators or supposed perpetrators of the July Plot? An attack that killed 3 people injured more than 20 and seemingly left Adolph Hitler with disabilities for the rest of his life. Its hardly surprising that Hitler felt vengeful. Many people want to watch executions of people who have murdered their loved ones in the US, we can hardly assume that all of them are sadists.

But Hitler is one man we can be certain beyond all reasonable doubt was not a sadist. He became a runner in WWI, losing much opportunity for sadism. It wasn't because of cowardice or desire to climb the ranks. His involvement with military intelligence, his leadership of the SA and then of head of State. Hitler spurned numerous opportunities to indulge a sadistic pathology.

EU is not prepared on nuclear war, but Russia,[…]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]