" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 172 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15103944
Godstud wrote:You disagree that Christians are supposed to be compassionate? I guess I can understand that. You've never seemed to find that to be important.

I don't disagree with having compassion on those that deserve it, like the police that are falsely accused and abused.
#15103946
Hindsite wrote:I don't disagree with having compassion on those that deserve it, like the police that are falsely accused and abused.
Please provide evidence of this ridiculously stupid claim.

Were the police who killed George Floyd being abused or falsely accused?

Can you possibly be any more dishonest?
#15103959
Godstud wrote:You think the police are falsely accused in the murder of George Floyd?? :eek:

That's not evidence of anything but your own racism and bias. :knife:

I think the police may have been falsely accused and unfairly treated in more than just one case.
If you think due process of law is racism and bias, then so be it.
#15103961
Hindsite wrote:I think the police may have been falsely accused and unfairly treated in more than just one case.
You provide no evidence of this so I dismiss your idiotic claim as nothing more than the delusions of a stupid racist.
#15103985
Since racists are not good people, and I don't actually hurt anything but their little snowflake feelings, I tend to disagree. I encourage these people to change their hateful and ignorant ways. I don't actually harm anyone, so I'd qualify as being good. I don't care if I am not good by your narrow and bizarre definition of good. By your definition, no one is good, and that's simply stupid.

Racism is based on ignorance, and nothing else.
#15104010
And the republican hits just keep on happening.

Trump is going to celebrate the Fourth of July by murdering hundreds of people. And they will willingly walk to the slaughter.

WASHINGTON — South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem says the thousands of people who attend the July 3 celebration for Independence Day at Mount Rushmore with President Donald Trump will not be required to practice social distancing despite an increase in coronavirus cases across the country.

"We will have a large event at July 3rd. We told those folks that have concerns that they can stay home, but those who want to come and join us, we'll be giving out free face masks, if they choose to wear one. But we will not be social distancing," Noem, a Republican, said in an interview Monday night on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle."


I guess there is one thing that the sentient ones among us are learning. That is that Darwin was right.

@Hindsite Sadly, as a fake Christian, you believe you can reserve your Christian charity only for those, as you say, who deserve it. Real Christians do not believe any of us "deserve it".
#15104226
Drlee wrote:@Hindsite Sadly, as a fake Christian, you believe you can reserve your Christian charity only for those, as you say, who deserve it. Real Christians do not believe any of us "deserve it".

I disagree. I believe there are those that are poor and needy not because of their own actions and therefore are deserving of charity, especially if they are trying to overcome their poverty by doing good works.
#15104256
"rump International Hotel was one of three Manhattan hotels — including Hampton Inn Times Square and the Hyatt Place Times Square, owned by the family of Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, a Democrat — to get caught in an undercover sting that revealed rooms had not been properly cleaned during the coronavirus pandemic, a new report reveals."

Trump is a germaphobe, but he doesn't seem to care that his overpriced hotels are not properly cleaned even during the pandemic. Just like everybody in his surrounding is tested on a daily base, but he wants tests for Americans to be stoped.

The Trump hotel in NYC was also among those hotels that refused to house health care workers during the height of the pandemic in the city.

As Fauci warns of 100,000 cases a day, Trump hotel fails coronavirus hygiene sting

What is it that drives people to vote for a person who is so obviously determined to violate their interests at every opportunity due to excessive and pathological selfishness?
#15104285
@Atlantis What is it that drives people to vote for a person who is so obviously determined to violate their interests at every opportunity due to excessive and pathological selfishness?


One of three things.

They are wealthy or a small business owner and are doing it for the money.

They are mean spirited or deliberately racist and looking for a champion.

They simply lack the intelligence to realize what he is doing to them behind all of the sloganeering.


I have a friend who is on Obamacare and wants it repealed because Trump.....

His wife has a serious preexisting condition and could not get insurance before. He is obese with high blood pressure and borderline diabetes. Neither he nor his wife earns over $15.00 an hour yet because of Obamacare they are both covered with affordable insurance. He is a deeply stupid man....Red hat and all.
#15104294
Drlee wrote:One of three things.

They are wealthy or a small business owner and are doing it for the money.

They are mean spirited or deliberately racist and looking for a champion.

They simply lack the intelligence to realize what he is doing to them behind all of the sloganeering.


I have a friend who is on Obamacare and wants it repealed because Trump.....

His wife has a serious preexisting condition and could not get insurance before. He is obese with high blood pressure and borderline diabetes. Neither he nor his wife earns over $15.00 an hour yet because of Obamacare they are both covered with affordable insurance. He is a deeply stupid man....Red hat and all.


This is one step short of the people that join cults and commit mass suicide. Voting for trump is the same kind of self damage, just a bit more discrete and without moving to the middle of a semi-militarized complex in the middle of the jungle and drinking drain cleaner after a couple years =)
#15104461
trump said Wednesday that he believed the virus was “going to sort of just disappear,” even as cases are rapidly rising nationwide .

Now THAT folks is leadership with a capital L. The good news is that it is looking more and more like Donald will sort of just disappear.
#15104473
Drlee wrote:I have a friend who is on Obamacare and wants it repealed because Trump.....

His wife has a serious preexisting condition and could not get insurance before. He is obese with high blood pressure and borderline diabetes. Neither he nor his wife earns over $15.00 an hour yet because of Obamacare they are both covered with affordable insurance. He is a deeply stupid man....Red hat and all.

Trump has always been for keeping preexisting conditions, so your friend and his wife might have been better off if the Democrats had worked with him on a better bill. But instead, at the last minute, Schumer convinced the Arizona Senator that died of brain cancer to vote to kill the Republican bill.
#15104491
What is it that drives people to vote for a person who is so obviously determined to violate their interests at every opportunity due to excessive and pathological selfishness?

Probably the same thing that drives people to continue supporting a capitalist system which is so obviously determined to steal the fruits of their labour with multi-trillion dollar bailouts for "too big to fail" corporations and the systematic redistribution of wealth from the poor to the elite - stupidity. As Albert Einstein once said: "Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." Lol.
#15104497
Potemkin wrote:Probably the same thing that drives people to continue supporting a capitalist system which is so obviously determined to steal the fruits of their labour with multi-trillion dollar bailouts for "too big to fail" corporations and the systematic redistribution of wealth from the poor to the elite - stupidity. As Albert Einstein once said: "Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." Lol.


Trump doesn't believe in the free market. He only believes in what serves his own purpose. That's not how the free market works. People prefer the regulated free market over state-directed socialism because it gives them a better living standard. Hundreds of millions of East Europeans can testify to the veracity of this.

53,000 new cases in the US yesterday. That's an absolute record for any country. And the US has reached the worst yet. The only way to stop it now is to go into a second harsher lockdown, or better still, dissolve the Union and let the States decide what to do.
  • 1
  • 170
  • 171
  • 172
  • 173
  • 174
  • 182

New insanity emerges from government. A forcing p[…]

This is another humiliating blow for the Liberal[…]

https://mobile.twitter.com/Russia/status/129315668[…]

:lol: You have a foolish way of looking at it. He […]