Iran issues warrant for the Arrest of President Trump - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15104551
Finfinder wrote:Why always the anger, hostility and personal attacks?

The USA doest train terrorist including suicide and road side bombers. Just because you are anti American doesn't make your argument hold water.

On the contrary , the United States has aided and abetted such non-state actors . https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_and_state-sponsored_terrorism , https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_and_state_terrorism But of course , with that being said , one person's terrorist is another's freedom fighter . Image Image
#15104557
Finfinder wrote:you purposely copied and edited Skinsters post

No, I purposely copied and edited your post.

Note I quoted the 'killing 600 American boys in Iraq' assuming you believed the big media stories ... You don't?


:)
#15104558
skinster wrote:Is there anything you want to challenge from the Historian's report? Or am I dealing with an American?


Am I dealing with a member of Hezbollah ? Are you claiming you are neutral observer in this discussion. Your posting history doesn't indicate that. Yea I challenged his credibility and bias. You haven't proven your case. Not that you were open to a change of opinion from the beginning anyway.

ingliz wrote:No, I purposely copied and edited your post.

Note I quoted the 'killing 600 American boys in Iraq' assuming you believed the big media stories ... You don't?


:)


Exactly you cannot make an honest argument and apparently are happy to let everyone know that you are wlling to lie when confronted.
#15104559
Finfinder wrote:Am I dealing with a member of Hezbollah ? Are you claiming you are neutral observer in this discussion. Your posting history doesn't indicate that. Yea I challenged his credibility and bias. You haven't proven your case. Not that you were open to a change of opinion from the beginning anyway.


Ad-homs are not an argument. You challenged nothing from the article by the historian who called out the mythology you were regurgitating.
#15104561
@Finfinder

Did you repost Skinster's tweet?

Do you believe the big media stories?

If both answers are 'Yes', how is my argument dishonest and when did I lie.


:)
#15104571
skinster wrote:Ad-homs are not an argument. You challenged nothing from the article by the historian who called out the mythology you were regurgitating.


Not an adhom was your use saying I'm an American an Adhom?

We can agree you took a few Twitter posts and a biased leftist historians view. I happen to agree with Obama when he put Soleimani on the terrorist list.


ingliz wrote:@Finfinder

Did you repost Skinster's tweet?

Do you believe the big media stories?

If both answers are 'Yes', how is my argument dishonest and when did I lie.


:)


So you are admitting you plagiarized that post. You took someones article attributed it to my screen name but did not give credit to the person who wrote . You have done this more than once to me, that make you a plagiarist.
#15104767
ckaihatsu wrote:And then Hindsite goes and calls anyone *opposing* this imperialism a 'terrorist', even if those people are *in the U.S.* (BLM, Antifa) and are nowhere near those military bases in foreign countries.

The terrorists inside our own country are more accurately called "domestic terrorists" but terrorist none the less.
#15104811
Hindsite wrote:
The terrorists inside our own country are more accurately called "domestic terrorists" but terrorist none the less.



Nope, as I just mentioned the more accurate term would be 'anti-imperialists', because of the heavy-handedness of statism domestically and U.S. imperialism in other countries.

You sound like you're on a *playground*, name-calling other kids you don't like. ('Playground politics' isn't *real* politics.)

And you still haven't found a body count to pin to either BLM or Antifa -- so, not terrorists.
#15104976
ckaihatsu wrote:Nope, as I just mentioned the more accurate term would be 'anti-imperialists', because of the heavy-handedness of statism domestically and U.S. imperialism in other countries.

You sound like you're on a *playground*, name-calling other kids you don't like. ('Playground politics' isn't *real* politics.)

And you still haven't found a body count to pin to either BLM or Antifa -- so, not terrorists.

There are at least two teenagers in Seattle, Washington that are dead because of the CHOP terrorists that are associated with BLM and Antifa just recently. Then there are many police officers that have been murdered by BLM and Antifa terrorists. The first ones that I can remember was the sniper that murdered 5 police officers in Dallas, Texas and wounded many more during a BLM protest.

Dallas sniper who gunned down 5 cops 'wanted to kill white people,' chief says
July 8, 2016

The sniper who killed five Dallas police officers Thursday night as they guarded protesters at an anti-police brutality march was angry about recent shootings by police and “wanted to kill white people,” according to authorities.

The gunman was identified as Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, who was blown up by a police robot while holed up on the second level of a parking garage early Friday morning after negotiations with police broke down.

The murderous rampage was the deadliest day in American law enforcement since 9/11 and prompted President Obama to declare it a “vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement.”

Brown said the dead suspect told authorities he was angry about police shootings.

"He said he was upset at white people," Brown said. "He said he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dallas-snipe ... -chief-say
#15105042
Hindsite wrote:
There are at least two teenagers in Seattle, Washington that are dead because of the CHOP terrorists that are associated with BLM and Antifa just recently.



I'm not just going to take your *word* for this, HS -- got any *sources* for this contention?


Hindsite wrote:
Then there are many police officers that have been murdered by BLM and Antifa terrorists. The first ones that I can remember was the sniper that murdered 5 police officers in Dallas, Texas and wounded many more during a BLM protest.



For the following news article that you've included, there's nothing that indicates that the gunman was *affiliated* with any political movement, like that of BLM. Your habit of facile name-calling is *apparent* ('terrorist', '[affiliated]'), and your credibility in using political labels is taking a further hit because of this post of yours.



Dallas sniper who gunned down 5 cops 'wanted to kill white people,' chief says
July 8, 2016

The sniper who killed five Dallas police officers Thursday night as they guarded protesters at an anti-police brutality march was angry about recent shootings by police and “wanted to kill white people,” according to authorities.

The gunman was identified as Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, who was blown up by a police robot while holed up on the second level of a parking garage early Friday morning after negotiations with police broke down.

The murderous rampage was the deadliest day in American law enforcement since 9/11 and prompted President Obama to declare it a “vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement.”

Brown said the dead suspect told authorities he was angry about police shootings.

"He said he was upset at white people," Brown said. "He said he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dallas-snipe ... -chief-say
#15105067
Deutschmania wrote:On the contrary , the United States has aided and abetted such non-state actors . https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_and_state-sponsored_terrorism , https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_and_state_terrorism But of course , with that being said , one person's terrorist is another's freedom fighter . Image Image


Snopes says that Ronald Reagan didn't really say that, those aren't Taliban leaders, and this photos isn't from 1985.

Who cares what Snopes says. The quote still stands tall and proud.

"These Gentlemen (the Taliban) are the moral equivalents of America’s Founding Fathers" is, in fact, how the Taliban (Mujahadin) were portrayed in all commercial media during the USA-funded terrorist insurgency that started the slow destruction of Afghanistan in 1980 under brain-dead Reagan (who never said anything interesting that wasn't written by someone else).

The idea the war-mongering PR campaign was trying to get across was that "our terrorists over there" were the moderates. The nice ones. The white hats.

In reality, the Taliban really were like the Founding Fathers of the USA. Racist mercs from foreign countries sent in to raid all the resources and take over the country. And in both cases, the locals would live a daily hell in order to further the market for beaver furs (N.A.) or opium (Afg) as well as for intense God movements to hide the materialism and atrocities.
#15105254
ckaihatsu wrote:I'm not just going to take your *word* for this, HS -- got any *sources* for this contention?

Yes.
Seattle Police Clearing 'Lawless and Brutal' CHOP Zone
Wednesday, 01 July 2020

Seattle police were clearing out a protest zone in the city that has become "lawless and brutal" after weeks of violence, including four shootings and the deaths of two teenagers, the city's police chief said on Wednesday.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/seatt ... id/975134/

Concerning the other example of the 5 police officers being gunned down, the Black sniper was there during the BLM protests and says he wanted to kill White Police. All it takes is a little common sense to connect this Black guy with the BLM protesters, who were saying things like "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon."


#15105348
Hindsite wrote:
Yes.
Seattle Police Clearing 'Lawless and Brutal' CHOP Zone
Wednesday, 01 July 2020

Seattle police were clearing out a protest zone in the city that has become "lawless and brutal" after weeks of violence, including four shootings and the deaths of two teenagers, the city's police chief said on Wednesday.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/seatt ... id/975134/

Concerning the other example of the 5 police officers being gunned down, the Black sniper was there during the BLM protests and says he wanted to kill White Police. All it takes is a little common sense to connect this Black guy with the BLM protesters, who were saying things like "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon."





There's no new information here, HS.

Also, the news reports around the 'deaths of two teenagers' have been remarkably *vague* about the circumstances around those alleged deaths. Maybe you can find something related to them that I've missed.
#15105457
ckaihatsu wrote:There's no new information here, HS.

Also, the news reports around the 'deaths of two teenagers' have been remarkably *vague* about the circumstances around those alleged deaths. Maybe you can find something related to them that I've missed.

The following Black Lives Matter chant does not help matters:

The BLM leaders chant “What do we want?"
The crowd responds "Dead cops!"
The BLM leaders chant "When do we want it?
The crowd responds "Now!”

Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant for ‘Dead Cops Now’


#15105460
Hindsite wrote:
The following Black Lives Matter chant does not help matters:

The BLM leaders chant “What do we want?"
The crowd responds "Dead cops!"
The BLM leaders chant "When do we want it?
The crowd responds "Now!”

Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant for ‘Dead Cops Now’
hqQXmnMr_w8

FM-w7fDuFJw



Your reasoning skills continue to be *way* off, and you're insisting on showcasing this to everyone.

You're *implying* that a black shooter had some kind of affiliation to BLM, but you're still not showing any *evidence* for such.

It's not at all surprising that the same *sentiment* was shared by BLM and the gunman, though.
#15105466
ckaihatsu wrote:Your reasoning skills continue to be *way* off, and you're insisting on showcasing this to everyone.

You're *implying* that a black shooter had some kind of affiliation to BLM, but you're still not showing any *evidence* for such.

It's not at all surprising that the same *sentiment* was shared by BLM and the gunman, though.

As I have already mentioned, just put it all together and use common sense. BLM leaders and the crowd was calling for Dead cops and they Want it NOW. The Black shooter's mission was to provide those Dead cops, and especially if they were White. He said so himself before he died.
#15105470
Hindsite wrote:
As I have already mentioned, just put it all together and use common sense. BLM leaders and the crowd was calling for Dead cops and they Want it NOW. The Black shooter's mission was to provide those Dead cops, and especially if they were White. He said so himself before he died.



I don't know what you hope to accomplish here, but I'm not about to *assume* shit, and I think you shouldn't, either.

You're sounding more and more like a cop yourself.
Election 2020

No, I am saying that a large percentage of the peo[…]

@wat0n 1. Between 20% and 25% of police killi[…]

The Wuhan virus—how are we doing?

@Sivad Since you have no argument, have a good[…]

The most logical explanation is that it comes fr[…]