" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 173 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hindsite in his ignorance said: Schumer convinced the Arizona Senator that died of brain cancer to vote to kill the Republican bill.

Only there was no Republican Bill. The bill stripped much out of Obamacare and did not replace anything. It would have left over 20 million Americans with no health care at all.

But you are not going to believe this. You are not capable of reading the bill if you did want to try. Go back and watch Fox New reruns. Watch the part about how Corona virus is going away in the summer. And that it is under control. And that it is everyone's fault but the government which is doing nothing.
Another record day for FL, cases growing faster than ever nationwide. So after 6 months of this shit we are only managed to do what? Delay the failure? It is incredible the degree of dysnfunction in the highest levels of this country. And apparently, in Alabama, people are getting sick on purpose... Fucking retards. I wonder if they would be OK by not receiving medical treatment should they need it and somebody else that DID NOT GET INFECTED ON PURPOSE also needs it...
Clinton got a lot of shit for the "deplorable" but every day it seems more and more obvious that she was completely correct... getting infected on purpose while the whole country is suffering crippling economic meltdown while trying to keep infection down is nothing other than deplorable.
US States with the biggest growth of daily new infections are almost all Republican States: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Utah.

http://www.casualhacker.net/covid19/#re ... S-SC;US-UT

The chickens are coming home to roost.

Looks like the sky is the limit. Dr. Fauci predicts that the US will hit the 100,000. We are half-way there:

The EU has 100 million more people.

If a 2nd lockdown has to be imposed, the US is destined for a W-shaped recession.
DALLAS—Saying the city remained on track for progressing into the final stage, Mayor Eric Johnson told Dallas residents Friday that they would soon officially be entering Phase 4 of pretending the coronavirus was over. “Thanks to the efforts of municipal employees, I’m happy to say we’ve reached the final phases of completely deluding ourselves into thinking that this pandemic has somehow stopped spreading and that we’re safe.”...………... :eek:
As it turns out, delusions do not change reality in anyway :lol: .
Ask every schizophrenic that has ever existed, they will attest to that.

Here is the liberal governor of Texas :lol:
I guess he doesn't support Trump.
He has the right idea, a texan flag. I am sure trump supporters can be tricked into wearing one if they write MAGA on it or something.
This is how you treat republicans now... as if they were 8-year-old, spoiled little girls... "Oh honey, you should wear this gorgeous dress... it makes you look like a princess, it is not ugly! it is beautiful"
Fucktards.

How is it going to work out for our economy if Texas, California and FL, these 3 states alone make 25% of the US GDP.
XogGyux wrote:As it turns out, delusions do not change reality in anyway :lol: .
Ask every schizophrenic that has ever existed, they will attest to that.

Here is the liberal governor of Texas :lol:
I guess he doesn't support Trump.
He has the right idea, a texan flag. I am sure trump supporters can be tricked into wearing one if they write MAGA on it or something.
This is how you treat republicans now... as if they were 8-year-old, spoiled little girls... "Oh honey, you should wear this gorgeous dress... it makes you look like a princess, it is not ugly! it is beautiful"
Fucktards.

How is it going to work out for our economy if Texas, California and FL, these 3 states alone make 25% of the US GDP.

President Trump just said that he supports people wearing masks. He said he has also worn a mask at times. However, as President it is not necessary for him to wear a mask because he practices social distancing and is tested all the time by the WH doctor plus he has already taken the wonder drug Hydroxychloroquine for two weeks earlier as a precaution.
I was going to go back it this thread and pull out every quote about how the blue states are worse than the red ones... Every quote about how the liberal mayors are failing. But, by now, we already know who the pathetic dumb shits are anyway.

Spoke to a real estate agent in Spain yesterday.....
Atlantis wrote:Another day, another Trump record: yesterday the number of daily new infections exceeded 57,000 in the US.

The red states are winning again - in the race for the top corona price.

Perhaps Trump supporter will come onboard for wearing masks if we change the design a little. :lol:

KKK were democrats you dopey, and now they mostly dont exist.
Drlee wrote:I was going to go back it this thread and pull out every quote about how the blue states are worse than the red ones... Every quote about how the liberal mayors are failing. But, by now, we already know who the pathetic dumb shits are anyway.

Spoke to a real estate agent in Spain yesterday.....

Are you leaving America if Trump wins? Spain is popular with Brit expats. You will love it there. They have National Health Insurance and as a foreigner you can buy a plan. However, the Spaniards are not PC. I must give you warning.
Atlantis wrote:Sounds like an added advantage ;)

Modern Spaniards are cool. There is still the old conflict with the Francoists brewing in the background, but to a foreigner, that is more of a curiosity.

I have been to Spain many times. Outside the main cities there is not a whole lot of people. Spaniards do not reproduce and the highways are wide open. Great scenic drives all over the coast and mountains. It is really a collection of many kingdoms with different cultures. The Real Estate depression hit hard in 2008 and I suspect there are bargains for sale. My mom loved Franco because there was respect and order.
Pants-of-dog wrote:And with all the recent deaths in Spain, it would be easy for a white immigrant to buy land.

I don't believe that has an impact on real estate prices.

If there were to be a continued recession, especially in the tourist industry, there may be some bargains.

If you don't want to live in a touristy place, there are abandoned villages where you can get land with ruins virtually for nothing.
Pants-of-dog wrote:And with all the recent deaths in Spain, it would be easy for a white immigrant to buy land.

In parts of Europe (not only Spain) you can buy a church, the city hall and a few homes in the center of small sparsely populated small towns.

Why did you have to mention the skin color of the potential buyers? What is up with that? Spaniards are white.

Buying land was huge before the 2008 housing market crash. And BTW , many Equadorians bought Real Estate in Spain during that era.

There are more than 11 million vacant homes in Europe due to the low fertility rate of Europeans.
The agent sent me several listings. They are astonishing deals particularly away from the big cities. She sent me an outstanding home today, vineyard views, pool, large property, 3 BR 2 bath and American kitchen for very little money. It seems that my budget is way more than I need to spend.

Of course there is no going shopping these days for an American. We'll see.
Drlee wrote:The agent sent me several listings. They are astonishing deals particularly away from the big cities. She sent me an outstanding home today, vineyard views, pool, large property, 3 BR 2 bath and American kitchen for very little money. It seems that my budget is way more than I need to spend.

Of course there is no going shopping these days for an American. We'll see.

I believe they have a retiree program for foreign nationals. Portugal is also a good deal. I have thought about this as I speak the language, but my wife will only go for 3-4 months at a time. Andalucía is dirt cheap--------In Granada I used to buy beer for 1.5 Euros with a little free tapa included. A good glass of wine is a couple of Euros or even less. One thing my wife loved was that in the evenings everyone is out and they even take the kids to the local bar or Café while the kids play outside. They are very family oriented and very polite. Grandmas pushing prams and old guys walking everywhere is common. It is an aging country. It is not the Netherlands where everybody speaks English. The brits move in and live on enclaves where they do not have to learn the language
XogGyux wrote:Another record day for FL, cases growing faster than ever nationwide. So after 6 months of this shit we are only managed to do what? Delay the failure? It is incredible the degree of dysnfunction in the highest levels of this country. And apparently, in Alabama, people are getting sick on purpose... Fucking retards. I wonder if they would be OK by not receiving medical treatment should they need it and somebody else that DID NOT GET INFECTED ON PURPOSE also needs it...
Clinton got a lot of shit for the "deplorable" but every day it seems more and more obvious that she was completely correct... getting infected on purpose while the whole country is suffering crippling economic meltdown while trying to keep infection down is nothing other than deplorable.

We have the virus community transmission, particularly with younger people. If you look at where — you go back a month, the median age of our cases was in the 50s. Now the median age of the cases here in Hillsborough County for the entire pandemic has dropped to 34. And there’ll be days where we’ll get cases in Hillsborough County and the median age will be under 30. In Orange County, the median age for the whole pandemic is now 32. There’s days where it’ll be 28 and 29. So it’s been a huge shift.

Almost none of these people are going to die. Aside from the median age being as low as 28 or 29 in some cases, there's a variety of test types being carried out, such as antibody tests which can give a positive even if someone already recovered.
I (still) have a dream

Because the child's cattle-like parents "fol[…]

As president, he can certainly stop it. Why sho[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s) […]

Europeans and Russians are educated, this makes t[…]