Election 2020 - Page 145 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:Most of Biden's supporters take pride in their violence, theft, arson, looting, and general lawlessness.

I have neither the time nor interest in rebutting your usual collection of dodging, nonsense and right wing fantasy. I am due on the deck to enjoy a Communist (Cuban) cigar and a beer but I will take note of my favorite noted above: let's say Biden gets 66,000,000 votes. Using your usual "logic" that means that 33,000,001 American citizens are taking pride in violence, theft, arson, looting and general lawlessness :eek: :lol:

Come on BJ ………. try not to listen to Rush Limburg so much …. he's eating your otherwise fine brain.

ps. It'll never happen but I bet that in the real world, in person you and I would actually enjoy each other's company ………….. :eek:
By Drlee
@Julian658 The people that fail to see the condescending bigotry of low expectations.

And yet again, a racist comment. It is cool though to take a pass on any responsibility for helping the poor and disenfranchised to succeed. It is not that they need help. No not at all. If we help we are exhibiting our low expectations. :roll:
By Hindsite
Drlee wrote:And yet again, a racist comment. It is cool though to take a pass on any responsibility for helping the poor and disenfranchised to succeed. It is not that they need help. No not at all. If we help we are exhibiting our low expectations. :roll:

God Bless the U.S.A.

I am proud to be an American.
By Julian658
Drlee wrote:And yet again, a racist comment. It is cool though to take a pass on any responsibility for helping the poor and disenfranchised to succeed. It is not that they need help. No not at all. If we help we are exhibiting our low expectations. :roll:

You help a hungry person by teaching him or her to fish. You do not help by giving free fish.
By XogGyux
Julian658 wrote:You help a hungry person by teaching him or her to fish. You do not help by giving free fish.

Actually you have to do both. Starving people don't tend to learn well.
By Hindsite
Julian658 wrote:You help a hungry person by teaching him or her to fish. You do not help by giving free fish.

Yes, that is the basic message and actions of President Trump. Providing jobs for those hungry people allows them to achieve greater things than the Democrats handouts that just keeps them hungry and dependent on the next handout.
Trump 2020
By XogGyux
Hindsite wrote:Yes, that is the basic message and actions of President Trump. Providing jobs for those hungry people allows them to achieve greater things than the Democrats handouts that just keeps them hungry and dependent on the next handout.
Trump 2020

Awesome Job numbers you got there. Mr President must be a genius to make unemployment upwards of 10%. On wait... he is just a schmuck that blundered a country's pandemic effort so badly that now a huge portion of the country is unemployed for several months and no end in sight.
By Hindsite
XogGyux wrote:Awesome Job numbers you got there. Mr President must be a genius to make unemployment upwards of 10%. On wait... he is just a schmuck that blundered a country's pandemic effort so badly that now a huge portion of the country is unemployed for several months and no end in sight.

President Trump was told by Dr. Fauci and CDC medical experts that millions of Americans would die unless they shut the country down for a short time. So he was listening to Dr. Fauci until he realized Dr. Fauci was full of shit and ruining the economy to boot. Now, to open up the economy again, he has to fight the Democrats and their left-wing media, who think BLM and Antifa Demonstrations are fine, but to open up the businesses again is bad.
By Julian658
XogGyux wrote:Actually you have to do both. Starving people don't tend to learn well.

That is condescending racism of low expectations. Why do you people infantilize minorities. Do you think they are less capable than you, the elite?
By XogGyux
Julian658 wrote:That is condescending racism of low expectations. Why do you people infantilize minorities. Do you think they are less capable than you, the elite?

No, help comes in many ways. Besides what is your plan for "teaching them how to fish" ignore them? :lol: Right. Because nothing that I have ever advocated translates to just giving $$ to poor people, most of what I have supported revolves about health/education security, affordable housing.

You can sit at the edge of a deep well and the person at the bottom how that person can make a ladder... of course, it would be far easier for you to throw him/her a rope and much better appreciated by the other person. :lol:
And this is no "racism of low expectations". I am OK with basic social support network for everyone, not just blacks. A white poor woman could use some health insurance, some child care for her kids so she can go to work, and some help with housing/affordable options if needed.
Last edited by XogGyux on 04 Jul 2020 07:05, edited 1 time in total.
By Drlee
You help a hungry person by teaching him or her to fish. You do not help by giving free fish.

Garbage. What Dr X said.

I hear this all of the time by people who are simply not empathetic enough to be trusted to help. They never do help.

And you buy him a pole.

And you buy him a fishing license.

And you give him food to sustain him on his fishing trip.

And you buy him a boat.

And you give him a refrigerator to put his fish in.

And you get him transportation to where the fish are.

And in doing all of this hopefully to find out whether he wants to be a fisherman at all.
By Wulfschilde
Trump has not only promised (and begun to prosecute) prison sentences for people who tear down statues on federal land, he has also promised to re-erect any torn down statues but wait it gets better... he will also build a new national park that is full of statues. :lol:
By Sivad
Donna wrote:lol so you don't actually have an argument when it's pointed out to you that Trump is a neocon.

I could post a bunch of articles from mainstream sources refuting your retarded bullshit but that's not gonna make any difference on pofo and since you're someone who doesn't even know what epistemological means I'm not all that interested in really debating it with you.
By Wulfschilde
President Trump at his speech at Mt. Rushmore on the 4th of July:
Many on the left, including the flailing New York Times, have not hesitated to go all the way and call for Mt. Rushmore to be demolished. Protestors tried to block the path to the speech with vans but they were arrested and the vans towed away, then this happened.
By Donna
Sivad wrote:I could post a bunch of articles from mainstream sources refuting your retarded bullshit but that's not gonna make any difference on pofo and since you're someone who doesn't even know what epistemological means I'm not all that interested in really debating it with you.

uhh... what? You obviously haven't read Bachelard or Althusser if you think the concept of epistemological break/rupture doesn't apply to right-wing discourse about Trump and neoconservatism. Do you even know anything about philosophy lol.

Let's see what articles you got. Debate me, motherfucker. The whole forum knows you're a clout chasing classcuck who relies on an arsenal of excuses not to debate people who are smarter than you.

Debate me, bitch.
By Drlee
uhh... what? You obviously haven't read Bachelard or Althusser if you think the concept of epistemological break/rupture doesn't apply to right-wing discourse about Trump and neoconservatism. Do you even know anything about philosophy lol.

Let's see what articles you got. Debate me, motherfucker. The whole forum knows you're a clout chasing classcuck who relies on an arsenal of excuses not to debate people who are smarter than you.

Debate me, bitch.

TESTIFY!

:rockon:
By jimjam
The vitriol trump spews all day long has had it's predictable effect in The Villages located in Florida and scene of trump's now famous 2020 message, "White Power! White Power!" Golf carts bearing signs for the Democratic party or Joe Biden, Trump’s presumptive opponent in November, have been vandalised. Pre-pandemic gatherings of Democrats were assailed by residents hurling insults; pro-Democratic golf cart rallies have received social media threats of participants being pelted with rotten tomatoes or roofing nails left on trailways. And there are also tales of villagers leaving bags of dog excrement in the carts of those with differing political views.

Chris Stanley, president of the Democratic Club in the 32-square mile retirement community of 125,000, and a resident herself for almost six years notes “It’s very hostile,Even on Facebook, you’re a libtard, you’re a demon-rat. It’s a constant barrage of hate.”

"Peace and Love?" :lol: Don't be an asshole hippy. Get with Obese Donald's Great America program of Anger and Hate.

By Julian658
jimjam wrote:The vitriol trump spews all day long has had it's predictable effect in The Villages located in Florida and scene of trump's now famous 2020 message, "White Power! White Power!" Golf carts bearing signs for the Democratic party or Joe Biden, Trump’s presumptive opponent in November, have been vandalised. Pre-pandemic gatherings of Democrats were assailed by residents hurling insults; pro-Democratic golf cart rallies have received social media threats of participants being pelted with rotten tomatoes or roofing nails left on trailways. And there are also tales of villagers leaving bags of dog excrement in the carts of those with differing political views.

Chris Stanley, president of the Democratic Club in the 32-square mile retirement community of 125,000, and a resident herself for almost six years notes “It’s very hostile,Even on Facebook, you’re a libtard, you’re a demon-rat. It’s a constant barrage of hate.”

"Peace and Love?" :lol: Don't be an asshole hippy. Get with Obese Donald's Great America program of Anger and Hate.

Another one that embraces the noble victim status. Or the old Dem slogan "Vote for us we are not racist. We need victims in our party".
By jimjam
“Our country is coming back, our jobs numbers are spectacular, a lot of things are happening that people don’t quite see yet( :lol: ),” he said. “We’re on our way to a tremendous victory. It’s going to happen and it’s going to happen big. Our country will be greater than ever before.” said trump as numbers show Covid-19 cases are rising in 37 states across the US, and falling significantly in only one, Vermont.

AND …………… the cow jumped over the moon ………….. :)

Fatso's "spectacular" job numbers were gauged thru 6/15 … just about when the trump caused second virus wave began to kick in and include an unemployment rate of 11/12%.

Oh, and one of the things happening that people don't quite see is the $8,000,000,000,000 (that's TRILLION) that was added to the national debt under trump's reign. :hmm: must be time to stimulate the economy with another tax reduction for billionaires :lol: .

This is, of course, way too complex for trump morons to grasp. They much prefer:
By XogGyux
jimjam wrote:“Our country is coming back, our jobs numbers are spectacular, a lot of things are happening that people don’t quite see yet( :lol: ),” he said. “We’re on our way to a tremendous victory. It’s going to happen and it’s going to happen big. Our country will be greater than ever before.” said trump as numbers show Covid-19 cases are rising in 37 states across the US, and falling significantly in only one, Vermont.

AND …………… the cow jumped over the moon ………….. :)

Fatso's "spectacular" job numbers were gauged thru 6/15 … just about when the trump caused second virus wave began to kick in and include an unemployment rate of 11/12%.

Oh, and one of the things happening that people don't quite see is the $8,000,000,000,000 (that's TRILLION) that was added to the national debt under trump's reign. :hmm: must be time to stimulate the economy with another tax reduction for billionaires :lol: .

This is, of course, way too complex for trump morons to grasp. They much prefer:

Actually it is more than 8 trillion dollars.
The fed added like 4 trillion as well... buying the debt of corporations... why is it that the fed is not buying my student loans or my mortgage? Why every time companies fuck up they get help from government but we have a president trying to scratch Obama care, a congress that cannot put their act together to help people economically and only passed a $1200 bill which is only a tiny fraction of the trillions of dollars that have been spent already?

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Why are thousands of people trying to force their[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]