Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15105184
annatar1914 wrote:Trotsky was pretty much only in league with himself, his own first and foremost ardent fan, but he really was in communication and coordination with Nazi German and Imperial Japanese Fascist agents, along with others of his networks within the USSR.


Would be interested in seeing a source for that, as well as some clarification on what is meant by "communication and coordination". Trotsky was one of the first prolific anti-fascist thinkers.
#15105238
Donna wrote:Would be interested in seeing a source for that, as well as some clarification on what is meant by "communication and coordination". Trotsky was one of the first prolific anti-fascist thinkers.


No, he wasn't :roll:

Check out for starters just about anything written by the meticulous academic scholar Grover Furr.
#15105261
annatar1914 wrote:No, he wasn't :roll:


lol

Check out for starters just about anything written by the meticulous academic scholar Grover Furr.


I found this on his Wikipedia article:

Furr has been described by historians John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr as a historical revisionist who "lauded creation of Communist regimes" in Europe and Asia because "millions of workers are exploited, murdered, tortured, oppressed by capitalism".[2] Cathy Young described him as "a 'revisionist' on a career-long quest to exonerate Stalin".[3] Furr believes that the Katyn massacre was committed by Nazis, rather than by the NKVD.[4][5] He has also claimed that the Soviet Union did not invade Poland in 1939,[6] and that all defendants of the Moscow Trials were guilty as charged.[7] According to Russian government-owned news agency Sputnik, Grover Furr believes that "the US and NATO have been by far the most aggressive and murderous power in the world since WW2", while "the USSR never did anything remotely comparable" to the crimes by the West.[8] According to Furr, "there has never been any evidence of a "Holodomor" or "deliberate famine," and there is none today. The "Holodomor" fiction was invented by Ukrainian Nazi collaborators who found havens in Western Europe, Canada, and the USA after the war."[9]

Furr's book, Khrushchev Lied attacked the speech given by Nikita Khrushchev called On the Cult of Personality and Its Consequences, more commonly referred to in the West as the "Secret Speech". According to a review of the book, "Furr identifies 61 allegations in Khrushchev’s speech. He concludes that, with only one minor exception, every one of them is demonstrably false. In essence Furr claims to have proven that this “speech of the century” is a fraud from beginning to end."[10]

According to British journalist John O'Sullivan[11] Grover Furr is "a “historian” who denies that Stalin committed any crimes at all... Revisionist historians nostalgic for “really existing socialism” have long sought to minimize the number of Stalin’s victims and the scale of Soviet crimes. But the extravagance of Furr’s claims — every accusation against Stalin false! — made it hard to take them seriously. They amount less to revisionism than to outright denial of historical reality." David Horowitz listed Furr as one of the "101 most dangerous academics in America" for "venting" his Stalinist and anti-American "political passions on his helpless students" by claiming that the U.S. got what it deserved on September 11 and misinforming his students by claims like the U.S. being behind the assassination of Pope John Paul II.[12]

Furr has been also been accused of academic malpractice by Ronald Radosh[13]. During a public debate in a University campus, Furr said that "I have yet to find one crime — yet to find one crime — that Stalin committed... I know they all say he killed 20, 30, 40 million people — it is bulls–t . . . Goebbels said that the Big Lie is successful and this is the Big Lie: that the Communists — that Stalin killed millions of people and that socialism is no good." Furr referred to Nazi propaganda because a mediator of the discussion suggested that Furr was using tactics invented by Goebbels.[14][15][16]


This meticulous academic scholar of yours is also a fanatical Stalinist. A bit difficult to trust his take on Trotsky lol.
#15105266
Donna wrote:lol



I found this on his Wikipedia article:



This meticulous academic scholar of yours is also a fanatical Stalinist. A bit difficult to trust his take on Trotsky lol.


Whatever his politics presently, he is a solid and meticulous scholar with an indomitable and dogged persistence in finding out information. He became more of a ''Stalinist'' after his research, not before.

Besides, if Adolf Hitler said; ''2 + 2= 9'', that doesn't abolish mathematics. Likewise, Mao and other Communists confirmed some of the flitting about of Trotskyite agents with Fascist contacts as well.
#15105272
annatar1914 wrote:Whatever his politics presently, he is a solid and meticulous scholar with an indomitable and dogged persistence in finding out information. He became more of a ''Stalinist'' after his research, not before.

Besides, if Adolf Hitler said; ''2 + 2= 9'', that doesn't abolish mathematics. Likewise, Mao and other Communists confirmed some of the flitting about of Trotskyite agents with Fascist contacts as well.


Besides his political bias his academic merits were also criticized. He sounds like a crackpot. Stalinist anti-fascism, if it wasn't already in ill-repute after the Spanish civil war, was more or less definitively discredited after the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, which sent shock waves through communist parties around the world. So it's a bit ironic that a Stalinist would try to smear Trotsky for "fascist contacts" when Stalin himself was guilty of openly collaborating with Nazi Germany.

I'm not a Trotskyist but it's just a fact that his writings on fascism in the early 1930's are some of the earliest (although Antonio Gramsci is arguably the original anti-fascist intellectual) and they inform the foundation of anti-fascist literature.
#15105377
Potemkin wrote:Human societies have always been run by organised crime.

And these lie-based entities *always* create hell for other societies, and then self-destruct (usually destroying food supplies along the way) and then create hell for their own members as they fade into oblivion.

And their continuing existence (these organized-crime-run entities) always depends on a significant number of people not knowing they exist as the primary force.

So most people are going to have a difficult time recognizing the significance of sex-extortion-presidents and the "work" they do for the mafias that have their deeds on film and front-row access to mass media.
#15105425
Besides his political bias his academic merits were also criticized.


Hardly. His training is absolutely the best for this sort of research.


He sounds like a crackpot.


:lol:


Stalinist anti-fascism, if it wasn't already in ill-repute after the Spanish civil war, was more or less definitively discredited after the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, which sent shock waves through communist parties around the world.


Shock waves of stupidity. The ''Pact'' was a neutrality zone agreement; both sides knew Hitler would eventually invade the USSR, and Stalin was trading space and time in order to win that future conflict.


So it's a bit ironic that a Stalinist would try to smear Trotsky for "fascist contacts" when Stalin himself was guilty of openly collaborating with Nazi Germany.


See comment above. Besides, Stalin couldn't get anyone to join an Anti-Fascist alliance, precisely because everyone else wanted to see Hitler invade the Soviet Union and destroy it.

I'm not a Trotskyist but it's just a fact that his writings on fascism in the early 1930's are some of the earliest (although Antonio Gramsci is arguably the original anti-fascist intellectual) and they inform the foundation of anti-fascist literature.


A foundation of sand. The only Marxist Leninist who best understood Fascism and the forces arrayed against Communism was Joseph Stalin.
#15105517
This is getting out of control.

Dozens of Jeffrey Epstein statues have been knocked down (instead of put into museums with comments), and in Minnesota, Jeffrey Epstein Middle School students are threatening walkouts in September if the name isn't changed.
#15105539
annatar1914 wrote:Hardly. His training is absolutely the best for this sort of research.


Is that why his academic integrity has been called into question? :roll:


Shock waves of stupidity. The ''Pact'' was a neutrality zone agreement; both sides knew Hitler would eventually invade the USSR, and Stalin was trading space and time in order to win that future conflict.


Yikes. No. Stalin collaborated with Hitler in order to avoid a conflict at all costs because he knew the Red Army was unprepared for one. He certainly did not predict the invasion of the USSR with any sort of inevitability, the whole point of the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was precisely that it couldn't be predicted.


See comment above. Besides, Stalin couldn't get anyone to join an Anti-Fascist alliance, precisely because everyone else wanted to see Hitler invade the Soviet Union and destroy it.


This is of course utter bullshit. Western Marxists, anarchists, left communists, demsocs and leftists from all around the world traveled to Spain to fight fascism, not Stalinism. Now you're accusing these same people of sabotaging their own cause in order to help fucking Hitler invade Russia and slaughter millions in the process? You might as well be arguing that everyone who wasn't a Stalinist was a through-and-through fascist. :|


A foundation of sand. The only Marxist Leninist who best understood Fascism and the forces arrayed against Communism was Joseph Stalin.


lol. Stalin was first and foremost interested in protecting the integrity of the theory of Socialism in one country, not defeating fascism. This necessarily meant undermining the efforts of Spanish workers to crush fascism, organize themselves and carry out a proletarian revolution, all of which would have completely discredited Marxism-Leninism.
#15105543
Is that why his academic integrity has been called into question? :roll:


In a word, yes.



Yikes. No. Stalin collaborated with Hitler in order to avoid a conflict at all costs because he knew the Red Army was unprepared for one.


Did I not mention the fact that the Non-aggression treaty gave the USSR time and space, surely you know that that helped the Red Army?

He certainly did not predict the invasion of the USSR with any sort of inevitability


With the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia and the refusal of Britain and France to help the Czechs in alliance with the Soviet Union, Stalin surely knew that an invasion of the USSR was inevitable. Consider also the war with Finland and the Anglo-French reaction to that, and the ''Sitzkreig'' in the West as Poland was demolished. No, Stalin knew.

, the whole point of the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was precisely that it couldn't be predicted.


All other nations in Europe had signed non-aggression pacts with the Third Reich previous to the Molotov-Ribbentrop neutrality pact, the Soviet Union was the last, after vainly seeking some military alliance against Germany during an inevitable Second World War.



This is of course utter bullshit. Western Marxists, anarchists, left communists, demsocs and leftists from all around the world traveled to Spain to fight fascism, not Stalinism.


They mainly got in each other's way, engaged in onanistic military and political displays, fought each other, and proved that it has been the Left that is always disunited against the Right.

Now you're accusing these same people of sabotaging their own cause in order to help fucking Hitler invade Russia and slaughter millions in the process?


Strawman. Trotsky and his minions were hoping that a Fascist invasion of the USSR would result in a collapse of Stalin's power and they could then sweep in as the saviors of the Soviet, destroying what they saw as the ''Red Fascism'' of Stalin and his crew and the Fascism of Hitler.



You might as well be arguing that everyone who wasn't a Stalinist was a through-and-through fascist. :|


No. But there's a reason why Stalin beat Hitler and the others did not.



lol. Stalin was first and foremost interested in protecting the integrity of the theory of Socialism in one country, not defeating fascism.


Socialism in one country was going to be the only way to beat the Capitalist reaction in Stalin's view, which came in the form of Fascism, so your comment is a false dichotomy.


This necessarily meant undermining the efforts of Spanish workers to crush fascism, organize themselves and carry out a proletarian revolution, all of which would have completely discredited Marxism-Leninism.


Spain was never going to go Communist in any case, and Stalin knew that, so the point is moot.
#15105684
annatar1914 wrote:Did I not mention the fact that the Non-aggression treaty gave the USSR time and space, surely you know that that helped the Red Army?

Well first off we'll make absolutely no apologies for allying with Nazis or fascists against Communists when it suits us. No, no after the Hitler Stalin pact you can kiss goodbye to any hopes that we'd be taking lectures from lefties on racism or Nazism or anti Jewishism.

Hitler's seizure of Norway weakened Stalin's position. But what should be beyond doubt was that continuing to supply Hitler with oil and fuel after the Fall of France was pure cretinism. At his height Hitler conquered an empire from the Atlantic to the Volga, it was only because of Stalin's failed leadership that he was able to do that. No we don't forgive, we don't forget what Stalin did.
#15105688
Well first off we'll make absolutely no apologies for allying with Nazis or fascists against Communists when it suits us.


No apologies necessary, because that didn't happen.

No, no after the Hitler Stalin pact you can kiss goodbye to any hopes that we'd be taking lectures from lefties on racism or Nazism or anti Jewishism.


Do you fear a need to be lectured on racism or Nazism or ''anti Jewishism''? And as i've said before, the ''Left'' and ''Right'' political spectrum paradigm as presently almost universally imagined, doesn't exist. A far more accurate political spectrum map is the one Libertarians often come up with, with Statists on one end, Anarchists on the other, and ''Minarchists'' (Libertarians) somewhere in the Middle. I'm a Statist, how about you?

Hitler's seizure of Norway weakened Stalin's position.


Hitler wanted access to Swedish iron ore, unimpeded by the British Royal Navy. It had little to do with Stalin or the USSR.


But what should be beyond doubt was that continuing to supply Hitler with oil and fuel after the Fall of France was pure cretinism.


Was it? It strengthened the USSR more than it helped the Third Reich, digesting it's conquests like a man choking on a bone in his throat...


At his height Hitler conquered an empire from the Atlantic to the Volga, it was only because of Stalin's failed leadership that he was able to do that.


What horseshit. No, the fault was purely the West's feckless ''leadership'', desirous of Hitler invading the USSR and their hope that it would destroy both Germany and Russia.


No we don't forgive, we don't forget what Stalin did.


I'm pretty sure Fascists do have a hard time forgetting or forgiving the utter crushing they got in Russia;



And yeah, this has actually quite to do with Epstein, in reality...
#15105885
Image
Covid note: It seems like Ghislaine was the only one who bothered to wear a mask to this photo shoot, so I hope that the court are more lenient on her since she appears to have a bit more concern for others' well-being.
#15106197
:lol: Qatz.



Beren wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzDWA9_mUgc

How deep is that rabbit hole, for god's snake?


Yeah, that video was wild.

That Victoria Secrets guy too, what a freak. I hope everyone boycotts his shitty overpriced but sometimes nice underwear shop.

Looking forward to reading Whitney Webb's book on this whole schtick, hope she doesn't get hurt for her work.
#15107588
Image

The list of Celebrities that travelled on Lolita Express. Not sure if it's been posted here before, but here it is. The raw list with no numbers of how many times each travelled nor when they travelled.

Some you can probably rule out as single trip idiots, others are disputed. But Clinton took a shitload of trips.

Tom Hanks is listed, but his appearance in the list is strongly disputed.

Donald Trump is not listed, but that's because he flew with Epstein in 1997 which isn't covered by these flight logs.
  • 1
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 33
Lecture On Tragedy of China's "Liberation"

@Patrickov I loved Professor Frank Dikotter's […]

Joe Biden

Do they? I wouldn't know. I am a conservative. […]

Blast in Beirut, Lebanon

@ckaihatsu Israel was invited in during the[…]

The vaccination was always the predetermined solut[…]