Georgia Governor Calls in the National Guard - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regiona ... koO9GLNPL/

Renewed riots in Atlanta, Georgia recently. What happened is an 8 year-old black girl was shot and killed near the Wendy's where Rayshard Brooks [sic] was shot and killed by police after he stole an officer's taser and tried to shoot him with it.

The mayor of Atlanta was against it. When asked about why she didn't want to deploy the national guard, she said something about how Donald Trump is mean and that she had tried to get the governor to mandate face masks but he had refused. Not kidding.

What's interesting to me about this is that the people who shot the young girl were black. No white people involved at all from what I can tell. Yet BLM rioted and looted anyway, badly enough that the National Guard has been deployed.

It made me realize something. BLM doesn't actually need white people to do something in order to burn, loot and murder. Once the cops are gone, they will continue to be up to their same old tricks, except that no white people will be involved in their rationalizations. That's going to get real tiresome real fast I think.

Eventually, most white people will probably move out of these areas entirely, leaving only a small number of white liberals with private security, surrounded by angry ghetto blacks that they spend all of their time pandering to. But those kinds of people are never going to journey out into the suburbs or rural areas like the local feudal Lords keep asking them to. Sooner or later the local lordlings are going to die.
Last edited by Wulfschilde on 07 Jul 2020 16:06, edited 1 time in total.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Guy steals a police taser off a cop during an arrest and people are mad at the cops that the guy was shot? And they're rioting over this? Da fuq. What did the guy expect would happen?

No you misunderstood. That was the reason behind the previous riots which were now weeks ago. The more recent riots are because a black girl was shot and killed in a nearby place by some black men who have not been caught yet.

Here's some scenes from the aftermath of the Minneapolis George Floyd riots:

I know it's cool to pretend that this is about white people being such GigaChads that they will destroy the planet if they are not stopped but I genuinely wonder, once this starts happening despite a lack of police and even plausibly a lack of white people, it might get harder to get people to accept it.
Wulfschilde wrote:I know it's cool to pretend that this is about white people being such GigaChads that they will destroy the planet if they are not stopped but I genuinely wonder, once this starts happening despite a lack of police and even plausibly a lack of white people, it might get harder to get people to accept it.

Maybe that's a reason the gov wants the national guard to come in, since it has nothing to do with anti-cop rioting. It's just rioting because you're angry at whatever and now there's a norm that's been created where this is more socially acceptable.

Every rioter should be arrested and charged. Your outrage does not mean you can destroy people's property. Peaceful protest does not protect violent or physically destructive behaviour.

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]