" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 179 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Drlee wrote:I failed to realize that. He is a Trump supporter so it never occurred to me that he would have feelings. I am deeply sorry.

Of course Trump supporters have feelings. Isn't hate a feeling, for example?
Atlantis wrote:You mean when Trump tried to sell the US to comrade Xi to get dirt on Biden?

It is actually hard to say who's really up to that. I have a guess that both do to some extent, but with Trump's unpredictability one may say he doesn't sound successful if this is what he meant to do.
Sivad wrote:Maybe to a pofo epidemiologist but not really. Those figure don't say anything about how deaths are defined or counted and they don't say anything about the hundreds of other factors that might go into to creating a false statistical disparity. You should go back to epidemiology school and try to pay attention this time.

That's right. And the Trump folks have started opposition research on Fauchi..

This criminal behavior will not stop anytime soon.

Man were my folks at the clinic in fine shape. I got there to see someone scanning their foreheads with an IR thermometer. It was 105 outside and they had been waiting in the sun. Saw some really impressive temps. Had to coax my assistant out of the restroom with a Diet Coke. :D
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lmbo the reason Trump didn't wear a mask until today is because it would have fucked up his fake bake tanning lotion. Bunker bitch didn't want to ruin his makeup.

Then why he finally relents? He has every reason not to.
trump propagandist Sean Hannity on reopening: "Florida and Texas got it right". Perhaps the Disney Corporation, opening now in Florida, could set aside some of the daily gate money for purchasing body bags?
jimjam wrote:trump propagandist Sean Hannity on reopening: "Florida and Texas got it right". Perhaps the Disney Corporation, opening now in Florida, could set aside some of the daily gate money for purchasing body bags?

Why waste perfectly good bags on people's body? Just open a big hole drop them there and put some soil on top. The worms fed by those bodies will make the soil fertile.
Good for the economy.
Atlantis wrote:You mean when Trump tried to sell the US to comrade Xi to get dirt on Biden?

You got that wrong. It was creepy Joe Biden that sold us out so his son, Hunter, could come away with a billion dollar investment.

Why isn't the Senate investigating Joe Biden's son Hunter over China, Ukraine dealings?

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden's firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government's Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president.

If it sounds shocking that a vice president would shape US-China policy as his son — who has scant experience in private equity — clinched a coveted billion-dollar deal with an arm of the Chinese government, that's because it is.

The agreements signed came just ahead of then–vice president Joe Biden's trips to China. The deals themselves were to buy into companies that were stealing U.S. secrets.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... lings.html

In late 2013, Hunter traveled with his father to Beijing, where the vice president was set to meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

While there, Hunter introduced one of his business partners, Jonathan Li of the Beijing-based private equity firm Bohai Capital, to his father, according to The New Yorker. Hunter and Archer had just concluded a large real estate deal with Bohai. In May of 2019, The Intercept reported that Hunter’s Chinese investment vehicle, Bohai Harvest RST, was invested in a firm that developed facial-recognition technology used in Chinese state-backed surveillance efforts.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ign-227407
So now the murderer in chief is endorsing the notion that the disease does not exist at all and that it is a political hoax. He slams the CDC and doctors across the country. And what is his authority? A game show host.

The original tweet was written by Chuck Woolery, the original host of "Wheel of Fortune," who is also a conservative.

The tweet reads: "The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19. Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most, that we are told to trust.

"I think it's all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I'm sick of it."

In Wollery's defense, he did graduate from High School and serve two years in the navy so he probably knows what he is talking about. The President believes him because he retreated this dangerous filth.

And some wonder why I honestly believe that the one unifying trait of Trump supporters is that they are unintelligent people.
The citizens if the USA, by and large, do not care when the US (or any state) government kills people as long as they are seen as outside the group. Foreign policy is a good example. What Trump has done is simply invest all the Covid dead with the identity of being outside the group.
Wulfschilde wrote::hmm:

Anyways, check out this data: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... ographics/

It says that the chance of death for people in the 30-39 age group is 0.2%. Since that's the median age of infections, we can assume that the death rate will be similar to this. I'm not a math whizz but it suggests that two weeks or so from now, the death rate in Florida will be under 50 a day. There's a bold prediction if anyone cares :)

I said I would wait two weeks but I was looking at the data today. So, closing this out a little bit early, it would appear that I really highballed it; Florida this week had 45 deaths total, which was under 50 in a week, not a day. It seems unlikely that it is going to spike and get above 50 a day over the next few days.

Source: http://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2 ... 19.pr.html
Wulfschilde wrote:I said I would wait two weeks but I was looking at the data today. So, closing this out a little bit early, it would appear that I really highballed it; Florida this week had 45 deaths total, which was under 50 in a week, not a day. It seems unlikely that it is going to spike and get above 50 a day over the next few days.

Source: http://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2 ... 19.pr.html

Your link is 45 for the day.

Current seven day rolling average is 72.
By Wulfschilde
BeesKnee5 wrote:Your link is 45 for the day.

Current seven day rolling average is 72.

Where did you find 72? I'm not seeing that number on this site. I'm pretty sure people are using a "week ending in" system, the 11th having been Saturday.

Deliberately ignoring evidence showing IDF air st[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]