Trump's Dumb Economics - Page 92 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam

I wonder if the fear of covid and a labour shortage we haven't seen since the mid nineteen-nighty's and a proper health-care plan might drive wages upwards.
jimjam wrote:who are making [email protected] if they are lucky and in debt up to their ass :lol:

In debt from what exactly? Also if they are working on a construction project and not just hauling sand bags, they are making on average 20 per hour and if they are skilled (carpenters, electricians and Plumbers) they are making close to 40 per hour.
By jimjam
Oxymoron wrote:In debt from what exactly? Also if they are working on a construction project and not just hauling sand bags, they are making on average 20 per hour and if they are skilled (carpenters, electricians and Plumbers) they are making close to 40 per hour.

UM..... I was referring to the millions of people who are going to purchase all these houses. They are not unemployed which is great but they are paid shit with no benefits and are in debt for what? To feed their families.
By XogGyux
jimjam wrote:UM..... I was referring to the millions of people who are going to purchase all these houses. They are not unemployed which is great but they are paid shit with no benefits and are in debt for what? To feed their families.

But the stock markets!
Everyone's 401k should be shooting up.

Nevermind that it is completely detached from reality.
By Godstud
The stock markets suck. They haven't been good for 2 years.
By jimjam
Godstud wrote:The stock markets suck. They haven't been good for 2 years.

"good as gold"...………….. gold has gone up at over an annual rate of 50% over the past 30 days and an annual rate of 28% over the past year. Gold price is influenced by a number of factors...…. two big ones recently are increased inflation caused by Don The Cons $8,000,000,000,000 deficit spending over the past 3+ years and …. simple fear.

Long, but a very good read. The Unraveling of Am[…]

We live in an era of fake news. My facts are you[…]

Blast in Beirut, Lebanon

Yeah, it was always going to be fake. But it was q[…]

@Crantag , Did you see my reply? If yes, then I[…]