Justice For Johnny Depp.... - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Beren wrote:Is that why it's so important to you? :lol:

No I'm sick of false abuse accusers.

I'm glad for Johnny, he's going to get some justice. Lol.
Beren wrote:Is that why it's so important to you? :lol:

Actually yes. Depp is a good actor. Kevin Spacey also by the way. I don't particularly care if they are guilty or not. If they are guilty or innocent then they should be punished or set free without consequences to their art works. A lot of great musicians / actors / artists in the past had a screw loose in their head but it didn't stop them from creating art. And i don't see how this is worse compared to Dali fucking forging his own paintings to get more money. Mozart slept with his cousins and played conserts for the hookers and bags of gold...
colliric wrote:
Let's see if Disney gives him his Job back as Captain Jack Sparrow now, this shit is over now.

No pun intended?

I agree. I abhor anyone being abused. The thing is that public figures are simply too vulnerable. Every claim results in action by people like Disney without even so much as a moment to offer a defense.

Captain Jack is a children's character as much as adults may like him as well. Children don't even know who Johnny Depp is.

We seem to be in a time of iconoclastic fervor. Sure assholes like Winestein and Cosby should be prosecuted. There is a limit. But we need not hold every celebrity hostage to unsupported accusations in the court of public opinion.

I belong to an organization that has a large convention once every year. One is given a name badge. On the badge one can put a red sticker, yellow sticker and a green sticker. Red means don't hug me. Yellow means ask first. Green means hug away. Pathetic.
Drlee wrote:I belong to an organization that has a large convention once every year. One is given a name badge. On the badge one can put a red sticker, yellow sticker and a green sticker. Red means don't hug me. Yellow means ask first. Green means hug away. Pathetic.

You should ask them to add another colour, grey, which means "Get off my lawn! Damn kids...!" ;)
colliric wrote:No I'm sick of false abuse accusers.

I'm glad for Johnny, he's going to get some justice. Lol.

How do you know she's false? People with drugs and alcohol problems are usually abusive, aren't they? However, empathising with Johnny Depp must be really important to you. :lol:

JohnRawls wrote:Actually yes. Depp is a good actor. Kevin Spacey also by the way. I don't particularly care if they are guilty or not. If they are guilty or innocent then they should be punished or set free without consequences to their art works. A lot of great musicians / actors / artists in the past had a screw loose in their head but it didn't stop them from creating art. And i don't see how this is worse compared to Dali fucking forging his own paintings to get more money. Mozart slept with his cousins and played conserts for the hookers and bags of gold...

You just made me jizz in my pants with your cold rationality.

However, I couldn't care less if Johnny Depp beat up Amber Heard, I'd still watch him in a good movie like I still watch Roman Polanski movies as well.
Beren wrote:How do you know she's false? People with drugs and alcohol problems are usually abusive, aren't they? However, empathising with Johnny Depp must be really important to you. :lol:

You just made me jizz in my pants with your cold rationality.

However, I couldn't care less if Johnny Depp beat up Amber Heard, I'd still watch him in a good movie like I still watch Roman Polanski movies as well.

Modern culture and society seems to kill off professionals for any non-related deeds. That is wrong.
Depp has experienced alcoholism and addiction for much of his life and he may not remember what he did when he was drunk. Amber Heard was assaulted and he "completely destroyed" a house in a drink and drug-fuelled rage during the couple's trip to Australia in March 2015. Amber Heard is backed by Australian News Group Newspapers such as the Sun because she is an Aussie. Amber Heard may also have been verbally abusive toward Depp and this Aussie actress has a bad mouth, which provoked Depp into doing something violent.

Amber Heard insulted Johnny Depp during a Christmas trip to the Bahamas, his estate manager has claimed.

Tara Roberts told London's High Court that Ms Heard, 34, called Mr Depp, 57, "washed up" and "fat".

Mr Depp is suing the publisher of the Sun over an article that labelled him a "wife beater" - but the newspaper insists it was accurate.

He denies 14 domestic violence allegations which News Group Newspapers is relying on in its defence.
ThirdTerm wrote:Amber Heard is backed by Australian News Group Newspapers such as the Sun because she is an Aussie.

1) She's from Texas. She's not Australian, you're mistaking her for Margot Robbie.

2) News Corporation published Barnaby Joyce's statement that he always knew she was "dodgy":

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/c ... 92e954deeb

It's the UK branch defending itself against Johnny. Australian version is publishing articles that trash Amber.

Johnny Depp's ex Vanessa Paradis says the abuse claims are 'outrageous'.
Last edited by ingliz on 17 Jul 2020 21:10, edited 1 time in total.
ThirdTerm wrote:Amber Heard may also have been verbally abusive toward Depp and this Aussie actress has a bad mouth, which provoked Depp into doing something violent.

That's how domestic violence usually happens, though, it's not like drunk brute husband returns home and beats up his angelic wife and family for no apparent reason.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/enter ... be45b?s=09

Amber Heard's legal woes are just beginning, so it seems. Barnaby Joyce wants her charged with perjury here downunder. He's right, she should be.

The audio got played in court today. Now she's claiming she clocked him because she heard bad rumours once about his relationship with Kate Moss...
Beren wrote: it's not like drunk brute husband returns home and beats up his angelic wife and family for no apparent reason.

that happens all the time. I'm not saying there aren't scandalous psycho ass females, there definitely are(bitches be crazy), but I've known a lot of guys who knock their women around for no good reason. I know a black guy that punched a baby. :lol:
Unthinking Majority wrote:Nobody cares about Johnny Depp's crazy bitch girlfriend.

But what about that crazy bitch Britney Spears, huh??

Britney Spears has done her 12 years time for her headshaving umbrella whielding incident. Give her a shot looking after her finances again. Why not end her conservatorship? At least put her on probation.

;) :up: ;)
Sivad wrote:that happens all the time. I'm not saying there aren't scandalous psycho ass females, there definitely are(bitches be crazy), but I've known a lot of guys who knock their women around for no good reason. I know a black guy that punched a baby. :lol:

I wouldn't say I've witnessed much domestic violence and I witnessed them only with my ears, however, lack of money, overconsumption of alcohol and a toxic female were always involved.
skinster wrote:Didn't realize so many straight dudes were into Depp but, ok, I saw someone post the transcripts of the trial so here they are since you all care: https://www.nickwallis.com/depp-trial

I certainly don't care that much. I'm not into Depp as a private person at all, but my sister was into him when she was younger, there was a big wallpaper of him on the wall of her room, that's how I got aware of him. I didn't even know he'd been married to Amber Heard. I hardly ever knew who Amber Heard was, although she acted in The Rum Diary, actually. :lol:
skinster wrote:Way to make up a sister and blame her for this, Beren, I wasn't born yesterday! :lol:

I sort of like Depp's acting and the movies he acts in, that's it, but I don't care about his private life at all. The story with the sister and the wallpaper is completely true, I swear to my life! :lol:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Two things can be true at once: Russia doesn't ha[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]