Extorting the American people. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
So it seems Trump did not learn anything after getting burned with Russia and later with Ukraine. He got impeached, and despite crying like a king pig about to be slaughtered, he is now back to doing what he knows bet.
Let's give the American people a tax break, UNCOSTITUTIONALLY, and then extort them into voting for me so I can keep "forgiving" this money which was appropriated unconstitutionally.
Seriously... what does this guy need to do for some republicans to grow 1 vertebra of a spine...
Now we only need Biden to announce that if he will have the US government print each American 20mil USD and we have a race...
XogGyux wrote:Let's give the American people a tax break, UNCOSTITUTIONALLY, and then extort them into voting for me so I can keep "forgiving" this money which was appropriated unconstitutionally.

The president has the power to forgive debts owed to the United States. It is constitutional. Elizabeth Warren ran on forgiving student loans in order to get young people to vote for her.

XogGyux wrote:Seriously... what does this guy need to do for some republicans to grow 1 vertebra of a spine...

The current crop of Republicans are not going to grow a spine. They are the establishment. These are not world beaters. These are people with inherited wealth, soft bellies and tender feet.

XogGyux wrote:Now we only need Biden to announce that if he will have the US government print each American 20mil USD and we have a race...

Right. Trump is playing the Democrats game against them, and they are losing. It's actually Trump that is the Republican that grew a spine and took on the establishment.
blackjack21 wrote:Right. Trump is playing the Democrats game against them, and they are losing. It's actually Trump that is the Republican that grew a spine and took on the establishment.

LOL Trump is not a republican. He is Trumpist.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This post was made on the 16th April two years ag[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]