Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors - Page 33 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15111607
Ingliz wrote:Was this deeper reading a product of Reagan's the Contras are cuddly - "53 cents per day supports a freedom fighter" - Office of Public Diplomacy for Latin America and the Caribbean, by any chance?

Nope. The Sandinistas basically took power and then took land from previous landowners with no just compensation. So cloud title is a big problem in Nicaragua. That type of political corruption kills foreign direct investment, and is part of why totalitarian regimes leave their countries impoverished.

Tainari88 wrote:Crushing the elite and the ones controlling international trade, banks and powerful interests are basically far Left things BJ.

Yeah, Biden isn't going to do that. Even Elizabeth Warren wouldn't do much.

Tainari88 wrote:Why do you think I have not read the history of white trash in the USA? I have extensively.

Well, you talk to me like I'm completely ignorant of history and generalize about "white people" burning down black neighborhoods in Tulsa. So you are educated, but you just like to paint with a broad brush and omit the history of the Democrats when debating me, huh?

Tainari88 wrote:That means you were part of the mainstream for a very long time.

Yes, I was and am. I don't think the Democrats or Republicans are particularly mainstream anymore. They've lost the middle.

Tainari88 wrote:Again, over 60% of the USA population makes 40k or less a year in income. Those people's concerns you have not worked out yet. I find that deficient.

They are figuring out the hard way that they voted in the people who have declared them the new N-word: non-essential. However, many of them voted for Trump on the matters of trade tariffs and illegal aliens. Nobody in the establishment has decided to take up that mantle to challenge Trump, so Trump has cornered the market on popular opinions among working people.

Tainari88 wrote:It is not good for thinking the society is going to stabilize with that Biden winning.

It will get worse if Biden wins. He's pro-China and pro-open borders. He's even for giving illegal aliens health care coverage at taxpayer's expense. Do you understand why Democrats are begging him not to debate Trump?

Tainari88 wrote:Are you seriously trying to say to me BJ? That Trump is the same as some white trash person with no money in the bank?

No. I'm saying that's how the establishment sees him. You can't see this, because you see Trump as the establishment. Commoners don't get to be president unless the establishment says so--until Trump. Think about it. When has their ever been a US president that didn't have an earlier career in politics or the military? Never. Trump IS different from every other president who preceded him in that important context. It doesn't matter how hard you study if you choose to remain ignorant.

Tainari88 wrote:Don't even attempt to sell Trump to me as a man with scruples BJ. He is a man with nothing but his own narcissism and self interested BS to peddle.

Again, choosing to remain ignorant is a choice. I'm not suggesting you like Trump. I'm suggesting you weigh him on the merits. How many times did Barack Obama stop a drone strike, because he thought the use of force was disproportionate? Obama seemed to like the distance of stand-off attacks. Bombers never get blood on their hands. Yet, Trump weighed the moral algebra of how many people would die versus how many people died when Iran shot down a US drone (zero). Again, I'm not suggesting you like Trump. I'm suggesting you look at him relative to his viable political counterparts (to the extent that you consider Biden viable)--and not your fantasy ideal that some American version of Jose Mujica is going to come along in 2020.

Tainari88 wrote:They are pressuring the neoliberals in the Democratic party.

Yes. Do you remember the first person on PoFo to post about AOC? It was me. To you and your idealistic views it was a triumph of leftist ideals. To me and my more cynical view, it was a defeat for the establishment. I'm thrilled to see Eliot Engel go down in AOC's neighboring district. I hope in 2022, they will defeat Jerry Nadler next.

Tainari88 wrote: I am used to losing.

I'm a Raider fan. I share your experience.

Tainari88 wrote:Don't like either of them.

Oh, but they fit your pre-conditions so nicely: broken homes, but smart, hard working, did well in school and got into big name universities... All you could ever want, except that they weren't socialists.

Tainari88 wrote:Then why are there people who are socialist running human governments? They exist. It works very realistically despite the Right wanting to kill it all the time. It keeps coming back. Why? Because it is part of human nature.

People are hard wired for religion and hope is the most powerful emotion. It's easy to manipulate people who embrace emotion over reason.

Sivad wrote:I remember when all the retards would call me a conspiracy theorist for talking about elite pedophile blackmail rings. :lol:

Yeah, I don't think "conspiracy theories" are automatically unhinged or invalid. Democratic republics are inherently conspiracies in that it takes two or more people acting together to get things done.
#15111642
White supremacists: It's ok to be white

Ghislaine Maxwell: They HAVE to be white

EXCLUSIVE: 'The girls couldn't be black.' Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell ordered victim Virginia Giuffre to recruit young, white girls and if they weren't 'they had to be exotically beautiful,' unsealed docs reveal

A trove of court documents were unsealed Thursday and include a transcript of a three-way call between Virginia Giuffre and her lawyers

In the call she detailed that Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell specifically told her to recruit young girl for sex but they 'couldn't be black'

'[The girls] couldn't be black,' Giuffre said. 'If they were any other descent other than white, they had to be exotically beautiful. That was just about it'

She said that both Maxwell and Epstein gave the orders and said 'Jeffrey asked most girls to bring a friend and make extra money'

Giuffre went on to describe the disturbing detail of her first sexual encounter with Epstein and Maxwell at his Florida mansion
A ruling by the US Court of Appeals last year led to the release of over 2,000 previously sealed documents in Giuffre's defamation lawsuit against Maxwell
#15111645
^ We know how racist Maxwell/Epstein etc. were according to Maria Farmer's testimonies. Unsure why anyone is surprised that rabid Zionists like these people are extremely racist. It's right there in that ideology.

ness31 wrote:What I’d like to know is why her testimony has never been picked apart in the media?


Perhaps because she was technically a child when her abuse happened?
#15111754
blackjack21 wrote:Nope. The Sandinistas basically took power and then took land from previous landowners with no just compensation. So cloud title is a big problem in Nicaragua. That type of political corruption kills foreign direct investment, and is part of why totalitarian regimes leave their countries impoverished.

Nicaragua was the personal property of 14 Nicaraguan families BJ. Augusto Sandino was betrayed and murdered. If Sandino had not put up such a tough resistance for such a small nation? The Lake in Nicaragua was the original plan for creating the Panama Canal. The USA has a dismal and abusive record in Central America BJ. From Walker to American assholes thinking they had a right to the entire world. They don't BJ. Respect the right of people to be free and lead their own societies. One of the best books on the Nicaraguan character is The Jaguar smiles by Salman Rushdie. He never expected it to be what it turned out to be. You should read it sometime. Nicaragua is fascinating. One of the nations of great interest. It is a tiny place of what 2 million souls? Yet they were able to throw off with tremendous problems a very powerful group of people various times. One should study that in-depth. And I did. Totalitarian regimes are propped up consistently in Central America BJ by the American government. They founded the School of the Americas. And they are experts at being the worst of the worst.


Yeah, Biden isn't going to do that. Even Elizabeth Warren wouldn't do much.

They don't want to take on the very difficult ones BJ. The hard ones with tremendous power. Those are the ones that so many of those sellouts avoid BJ. No surprise there.

Well, you talk to me like I'm completely ignorant of history and generalize about "white people" burning down black neighborhoods in Tulsa. So you are educated, but you just like to paint with a broad brush and omit the history of the Democrats when debating me, huh?

:lol: :lol: Vamos hombre, you think I don't know where you spend your time? What kinds of books you have in your library? It is not Latin American politics or history of Latin American nations and the origins of political parties in Latin America. Let us tell the truth, al pan pan y al vino vino eh? I told you I study the history of obscure and little nations. You admitted you don't. Lol. You make me smile with your declarations of ignorant and how I am prejudiced against white men like you? :lol: :p No jodas hombre!


Yes, I was and am. I don't think the Democrats or Republicans are particularly mainstream anymore. They've lost the middle.

You are a lot farther to the Right than most Americans BJ. I have been reading you for a long time. You are a lot harder to the right in many ways. I actually think Rich is a bit more of a leftist than you are in some ways. And Rich is much less conventional of a thinker than you are Senor Blackjack. Relampaguito, you are you....and your circumstances.



They are figuring out the hard way that they voted in the people who have declared them the new N-word: non-essential. However, many of them voted for Trump on the matters of trade tariffs and illegal aliens. Nobody in the establishment has decided to take up that mantle to challenge Trump, so Trump has cornered the market on popular opinions among working people.
He is struggling big time. It is incredible how bad things have gotten. Uff!


It will get worse if Biden wins. He's pro-China and pro-open borders. He's even for giving illegal aliens health care coverage at taxpayer's expense. Do you understand why Democrats are begging him not to debate Trump?

Biden. Trump. Horror. The end.


No. I'm saying that's how the establishment sees him. You can't see this, because you see Trump as the establishment. Commoners don't get to be president unless the establishment says so--until Trump. Think about it. When has their ever been a US president that didn't have an earlier career in politics or the military? Never. Trump IS different from every other president who preceded him in that important context. It doesn't matter how hard you study if you choose to remain ignorant.

No BJ, the ignorant are you thinking that some Trump man is a commoner that is upending the establishment. He would not have made it as the Republican nominee if he wasn't about cutting taxes for the rich and snowing the working class as usual. People are just voting as Chris Cuomo said. Show me something better? The American public knows it doesn't control the system. But the answer to that is not Trump. That is what is ignorant. Not that I am supposed to see him as new and unusual. He is the choice of people who are into self-destructive behavior. Lol. It is called 'The suicide let the Roman Empire burn. Caligula is here. Nero. Caligula. And everyone who plunged Rome into decay is here. That is his role." BJ you are such a provocateur at times.

Again, choosing to remain ignorant is a choice. I'm not suggesting you like Trump. I'm suggesting you weigh him on the merits. How many times did Barack Obama stop a drone strike, because he thought the use of force was disproportionate? Obama seemed to like the distance of stand-off attacks. Bombers never get blood on their hands. Yet, Trump weighed the moral algebra of how many people would die versus how many people died when Iran shot down a US drone (zero). Again, I'm not suggesting you like Trump. I'm suggesting you look at him relative to his viable political counterparts (to the extent that you consider Biden viable)--and not your fantasy ideal that some American version of Jose Mujica is going to come along in 2020.
What merits does he have? I got standards hombre. Merits against some horrors from the neoliberal column? I don't go for a step above slavery system of capitalism. And I don't go for some conman above a neocon warmongering standard. Is that so hard to get BJ? You keep going for something better. It is like someone getting married and they chose their husband from a menu like no pickles and double cheese. Then they live with the man for a while and find out he is superficial in his choices? Well hell, you chose the dude? Why did you choose him? because he makes money and can provide me with the lifestyle I wanted. But now you got to live with him? Cope with his shit? And you did not sign up for that? What did you think marrying someone is about? it is about something deeper than bill paying and lifestyle. People should realize what leadership is about in something as heavy in responsibilities as leading a nation. The best of human qualities. Get that person. Don't compromise. Get the right value systems. Not a superficial sellout asshole with a silver spoon in his mouth and who never washed his own underwear once in his pendejo existence.



Yes. Do you remember the first person on PoFo to post about AOC? It was me. To you and your idealistic views it was a triumph of leftist ideals. To me and my more cynical view, it was a defeat for the establishment. I'm thrilled to see Eliot Engel go down in AOC's neighboring district. I hope in 2022, they will defeat Jerry Nadler next.

You are a cynic eh? I knew that a long time ago BJ. I don't consider myself an idealist BJ. I consider myself a realist. People tend to respond well to great human qualities. Human beings are not as bad as you think they are BJ. They just need a nudge in the right direction. ;) I only really hate two kinds of people. Wife batterer/rapist abusive cowards and pedophiles. Like that guy from Germany from 60 minutes. That dude I would not miss if someone blew him away. Such a skin-crawling low life. Cynics like you are not to be hated. I do think you do need some sweetening once in a while. Azuquita's comments are the remedy for you BJ. Hee hee hee.


I'm a Raider fan. I share your experience.

Radier fan? I don't know much about what American football?


Oh, but they fit your pre-conditions so nicely: broken homes, but smart, hard-working, did well in school and got into big-name universities... All you could ever want, except that they weren't socialists.

No, BJ, my pre-conditions are about how good they are serving others and serving their societies. How responsible, and intelligent and focused they are, and above all why they do what they do. What is their goal for their politics? Whee is their human values. That is what interests me. Not if they are from broken homes or etc. Big-name universities? No. I love auto didactic people many times...BJ, I am on a politics board and I am an international socialist. If I don't advocate for my political column? What am I doing here? Nothing important. I joined this board to talk about my politics and my life. And to engage with people from all over the world and learn from them. I did not join a USA board only. Never was interested in that. I joined two Puerto Rican boards. One in Spanish only. The other bilingual and mostly English. I was never interested in joining a Republican or American dude speaking English only board. Why don't you point out other people who are defined in politics they're advocating for their views? You don't. I get people telling me all the time, that I have a very very defined, and strong point of view. It is well developed because I thought about it a lot. A lot BJ.



People are hard wired for religion and hope is the most powerful emotion. It's easy to manipulate people who embrace emotion over reason.

Is this going to be your argument now? That I am emotion-based and not reason-based? And I am easily manipulated and so on? I am from another culture than you are BJ. How Latin people deal with emotions is different than you and your background. It doesn't mean Latn people are not reason based in logic or in education or that we don't understand logic, reason or science. It just means our way of expressing ourselves will vary. Famous socialists are scientists like Einstein. Or famous writers like Jack London. Or famous thinkers and leaders. The amount of scientific and reason-based socialists is fairly large BJ. From every culture. It is not about me being the lone wolf socialist in human history. I did tell you if my way of being emotionally expressive and so on bothers you? Let me know. I will respect that. If it doesn't bother you? then why bring it up as a way of trying to win a reasonable argument? I have my own opinion of why you resort to that with me. But I like you too much to say so publicly. Again, Potemkin is very scientific and logical in all his thinking. My emotional expression never bothered him and he never thought me less intelligent or less logical because of it. But somehow you do? I wonder if that has to do with your being very partisan and everything boils down to the Democratic party is at fault? When I have told you that the Democratic party is very similar in behavior to other parties all over the world. That morph and are reinterpreted all the time.



Yeah, I don't think "conspiracy theories" are automatically unhinged or invalid. Democratic republics are inherently conspiracies in that it takes two or more people acting together to get things done.


I would say it takes more than two people to get nations to happen BJ. You got to get the POWER OF MYTH on your side. A fine topic for a conversation about politics and social psychology.

You are provocative Blackjack21. I am expecting that from you often. El Relampaguito. Buenas noches.
#15111927
a skinster tweet wrote:In other news: Jeffrey Epstein listed 301 Brit associates including #RichardBranson, Prince Andrew, Mick Jagger and Tony Blair in ‘little black book’ found by FBI.


If Richard Branson took part in the youthful festivities there, and if he was captured on film by Hollywood types... then it makes more sense that he helped organized a party for a neo-colonial coup d'etat in Venezuela.

If he wasn't extorted to do this, it doesn't make much sense since it harms all his other money-making brands.
#15112539
Surviving Jeffery Epstein is superb, but covers much of the same material as the Netflix series Filthy Rich and still not much about the individuals actually visiting his island.



Edit: Ok so Clinton got named in this, several local Florida politicians, and there was some victims that came forward and named themselves. Part 2 tomorrow night.
#15114838
“Pretty much all of the young men were abused in some way, sexually,” says Evan Rachel Wood in “Showbiz Kids,” a disturbing new HBO documentary premiering July 14.

Sexual misconduct is the dark cloud hovering over Showbiz Kids, and it comes to the fore when former Diff’rent Strokes star Todd Bridges recalls being molested as a child—a disclosure that, according to Evan Rachel Wood, isn’t unique, as she claims, “In my experience, I know a lot of kids that grew up in the industry. And what surprised me when I got older was finding out that pretty much all of the young men were abused in some way, sexually.” She then relays that, at a recent Golden Globes gala, she watched a pedophile (whom she doesn’t name) win an award, and had to walk out because she was so disgusted by the praise being lavished upon this monster. As she departed, she thought to herself, “I don’t know if I can do this anymore. I can’t keep watching this happen. I don’t know how to handle this. This has to stop.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/showbiz-k ... a-epidemic

#15114985
skinster wrote:Chauntae Davis, 22

I haven't been following this story closely.

Chauntae Davis is an Epstein victim... Yes?

But she was not a child...

PREZ'S MASSAGE Who is Chauntae Davies? The Sun newspaper, 18 August 2020 wrote:Chauntae Davies was a 21-year-old trainee massage therapist in LA when she treated Ghislaine Maxwell at Beverly Hills’ Four Seasons Hotel.

Hours later Maxwell — accused of procuring young girls for Epstein — asked her to take a private jet to the billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s home in Palm Beach, Florida.

Chauntae claims that during their first massage session, the ex-Wall Street banker performed a sex act on himself in front of her.

She says she was “manipulated” into returning by Epstein and Maxwell.

Within weeks she was jetting round the world on his private jet and on to his island of Little Saint James.

If she chooses to prostitute herself as an adult, surely, that is her choice... No?


:?:
#15116042
blackjack21 wrote:No. I'm saying that's how the establishment sees him. You can't see this, because you see Trump as the establishment. Commoners don't get to be president unless the establishment says so--until Trump.

You are saying that Trump - a product of mafia, casinos, and commercial media - is NOT supported by "the establishment. This suggests that "the establishment" aren't the same as Trump, don't have the same background and circles of acquaintances.

You are wrong about this assumption. The Trilateral Commission, for example, appears to be a "club" of "private citizens" from the USA, Europe and Japan. It is probably an international Mafia coordination group.

Jeffrey Epstein
was (is still?) a member of the Trilateral Commission. One of the world's most important "deep state" organizations had, as a voting member, a pickpocket multinational "investor" who pimps out illegal girls to blackmail politicians. Trump fits in perfectly with this important mafia establishment. And many others.

wiki wrote:The Trilateral Commission was formed in 1973 by private citizens of Japan, North American nations (the U.S. and Canada), and Western European nations[2] to foster substantive political and economic dialogue across the world...

Notable members

Bowie, Robert R. (Foreign Policy Association and director of the Harvard Center for International Affairs)[5][13]
Brewer, Nicola, British diplomat
Brzezinski, Zbigniew (10th United States National Security Advisor, Jimmy Carter administration)[5][14]
Carter, Jimmy (President of the United States)[13][14]
Daniel, Caroline, British journalist at the Financial Times
Donovan, Hedley (former editor-in-chief, Time)[14]
Epstein, Jeffrey (former hedge fund manager and convicted sex-trafficker)[15]
Gardner, Richard (Columbia University)[14]
Franklin, George S. (executive director of the Council on Foreign Relations in New York)[5][14]
Hunt, Vivian, British businesswoman and partner at consulting firm McKinsey
Huntington, Samuel P. (former director of Harvard’s Center for International Affairs, former White House Coordinator of
Kingman, John, British businessman and chairman at Legal & General
Kohnstamm, Max (European Policy Centre)[5]
Mondale, Walter[14]
Nye, Joseph (former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs)[14][13]
Owen, Henry D. (foreign policy studies director at the Brookings Institution)[6][14]
Peel, Stephen, British private equity investor
Reischauer, Edwin (professor at Harvard University and United States Ambassador to Japan, 1961–1966)[5]
Scranton, William (former governor of Pennsylvania)[5]
Starmer, Keir, leader of the UK Labour Party[16]
Trezise, Philip H. (Center for Law and Social Policy)[14]
Vance, Cyrus[14]
Warnke, Paul C. (Center for Law and Social Policy, Clifford, Warnke, Glass, McIlwain & Finney)[14]
Willetts, David, British Conservative Party peer
Yamamoto, Tadashi



blackjack21 wrote:Think about it. When has their ever been a US president that didn't have an earlier career in politics or the military? Never. Trump IS different from every other president who preceded him in that important context. It doesn't matter how hard you study if you choose to remain ignorant.

The most murderous presidents (like Andrew Jackson) were "hired" because they were murderous members of the common classes. His redneck speech patterns and braindead racism... were reflections of what "the real elite" desired, and having a crude, classless prez helped "buy" common class votes.
#15116114
QatzelOk wrote:You are saying that Trump - a product of mafia, casinos, and commercial media - is NOT supported by "the establishment. This suggests that "the establishment" aren't the same as Trump, don't have the same background and circles of acquaintances.

You are wrong about this assumption.


No, he's right, Trump is part of the ruling class but he's not an establishment insider. Ruling class is a much broader category than the elite establishment. Establishment elites are the dominant group within the ruling class.

Trump was never part of any elite policy planning network prior to becoming president and we can see from the relentless attacks by the establishment media, big tech, the deep state, and the big international institutions that Trump is a target of establishment power and definitely not a protected asset.

That's not to say Trump is a friend to the working class, he's repeatedly demonstrated he's no populist, but that still doesn't mean he's a made man in the transpartisan elite establishment.
#15116153
Sivad wrote:No, he's right, Trump is part of the ruling class but he's not an establishment insider. Ruling class is a much broader category than the elite establishment. Establishment elites are the dominant group within the ruling class.

Jeffrey Epstein was in the Trilateral Commision - the ruling establishment par excellence.

And Jeffrey is the same kind of mafia scum as the president is.

Americans not only think they're exceptional, they also think the thugs that run their country have some kind of class. They don't. The suffering has only begun for you guys because your rulers are the worst kinds of thugs, and they're running out of foreign rackets and have to start treating ordinary Americans like they usually treat Syrians, Palestinians, Venezuelans, Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans, etc.

Groups like The Trilateral Commission exist to keep organized crime making all decisions. That is the elite establishment and the ruling class. Splitting hairs about "which sewer a particular rat calls home" is not very useful or informative here.
#15116154
QatzelOk wrote:And Jeffrey is the same kind of mafia scum as the president is.


Jimmy Carter is also on that list and everyone knows Kennedy literally was supported by the Mafia through his buddy Frank.

Clinton is of cause Epstein's even closer Presidential buddy and the DNC gave him more airtime than Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez(1 minute then the Music is going to play and she's getting ushered off stage) and Tulsi Gabbard(no minutes, wasn't even invited).
  • 1
  • 31
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34
  • 35

Nothing wrong with that, I project CONSTANTLY. A[…]

Some people are idiots. Some cops are idiots. So[…]

Trump's Taxes Revealed Finally

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/131037453211[…]

Syrian war thread

^ everyone is ignoring that article with leaked re[…]