Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Source

A former model has come forward to accuse Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her at the US Open tennis tournament more than two decades ago, in an alleged incident that left her feeling “sick” and “violated”.

In an exclusive interview with the Guardian, Amy Dorris alleged that Trump accosted her outside the bathroom in his VIP box at the tournament in New York on 5 September 1997.

Dorris, who was 24 at the time, accuses Trump of forcing his tongue down her throat, assaulting her all over her body and holding her in a grip she was unable to escape from.

“He just shoved his tongue down my throat and I was pushing him off. And then that’s when his grip became tighter and his hands were very gropey and all over my butt, my breasts, my back, everything.

“I was in his grip, and I couldn’t get out of it,” she said, adding: “I don’t know what you call that when you’re sticking your tongue just down someone’s throat. But I pushed it out with my teeth. I was pushing it. And I think I might have hurt his tongue.”

Via his lawyers, Trump denied in the strongest possible terms having ever harassed, abused or behaved improperly toward Dorris.

Dorris, who lives in Florida, provided the Guardian with evidence to support her account of her encounters with Trump, including her ticket to the US Open and six photos showing her with the real estate magnate over several days in New York. Trump was 51 at the time and married to his second wife, Marla Maples.

Her account was also corroborated by several people she confided in about the incident. They include a friend in New York and Dorris’s mother, both of whom she called immediately after the alleged incident, as well as a therapist and friends she spoke to in the years since. All said Dorris had shared with them details of the alleged incident that matched what she later told the Guardian.

Dorris, now 48 and a mother to twin daughters, said she had considered speaking publicly about the incident in 2016, when several women made public similar accusations against the then Republican candidate for president. But she decided against coming forward, in part because she thought that doing so might harm her family.

The article is much longer and in depth. Amazing that the Christian right continues to support Trump after yet another accusation like this.
Beren wrote:How does it make you even more anti-Trump? Haven't you realised it yet that Trump is a pig? It shouldn't even matter whether how many more women he assaulted sexually, it's just a matter of quantity anyway.

Because I am anti-rape. I know he is a rapist. I'm not like stressed out because of this news, I try not to let Trump or these rightwing idiots heighten up my blood pressure or anything. I try to stay level headed. But it is fucked up. And yeah, it does piss me off.
Crantag wrote:I don't think any of us are in disagreement. I still regard it as really fucked up. And it is the tip of the iceberg of course. The child rape deposition of Trump is also fucked up. It is all very fucked up.

Sorry, I in no way meant to imply that I disagreed with anyone else either.
Crantag wrote:I would bet my left nut that the majority of Trump Cultists got a stiffy when they learned of this story, if there was any way to verify. Bunch of sick demented fucks.

So what does that make you a Clinton Biden cultist you just give a free pass on Epstein sex island and Biden’s pet aphelia and his creepy leg hair ....whatever. It’s like you people put in overtime to be hypocritical. At a minimum these never trump and crazy TDS people seriously lack self-awareness.
Finfinder wrote:So what does that make you a Clinton Biden cultist you just give a free pass on Epstein sex island and Biden’s pet aphelia and his creepy leg hair ....whatever. It’s like you people put overtime in to be hypocritical. At a minimum these never trump and crazy TDS people seriously lack self-awareness.

Lol, no I hate all those sick fucks. That was your Trump defense, it wasn't very good. You got a boner reading the OP didn't you. Lying is a sin, you know, so tell the truth. You did.
Crantag wrote:Lol, no I hate all those sick fucks. That was your Trump defense, it wasn't very good. You got a boner reading the OP didn't you. Lying is a sin, you know, so tell the truth. You did.

G you should apply to the AG’s office since you seem to have evidence that no one else has. You just know in your heart don’t you how special please post up your evidence for all of us all to read.

Is your imagination that far gone that adding facts to something makes one loyal A cultist how ridiculous. Lol

I’m still waiting for your facts on Trump Russian collusion ha ha..
Finfinder wrote:G you should apply to the AG’s office since you seem to have evidence that no one else has. You just know in your heart don’t you how special please post up your evidence for all of us all to read.

Is your imagination that far gone that adding facts to something makes one loyal A cultist how ridiculous. Lol

I’m still waiting for your facts on Trump Russian collusion ha ha..

Nah I ain't even a Russia gater. Seems like a big distraction. I hate all these corrupt rapist pieces of shit. But the rest of your post was funny. Look up the mysteriously dismissed 2016 child rape deposition papers on Trump. I would say look it up if you are prepared to lose your dinner but it will probably read like erotica to your sick ass.

A new film has been released destroying the offic[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]