Excellent quotes you endorse? - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I am glad to see this thread pop back up. It is pre-Trump and the quotes by conservatives here are informative. Is this era of racism and homophobia I am proud to have posted this earlier in the thread.

Homophobia is the fear that one might be allowed to do something they do not want to do, with someone they do not like under circumstances they can't imagine, and acting to protect others from the same unimaginable horror.
Attributed to Mahatma Mohandas Gandhi; That which you do for me but without me, you do to me.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.
"Music scenes ain't real life, they won't get rid of the bomb; won't eliminate rape or bring down the banks.
Any kind of real change takes more time and work than changing channels on a TV set."

- Jello Biafra
Drlee wrote:I am glad to see this thread pop back up. It is pre-Trump and the quotes by conservatives here are informative. Is this era of racism and homophobia I am proud to have posted this earlier in the thread.

Quoteth I - "I'm pretty sure that homophobia outside of secret gays too afraid to admit their deviance is non existent, at least on an individual basis . Replace it with 'self hatred projected onto others' and it would be more accurate as a label, vs 'homophobe'.

I'm yet to meet a homophobe who's not also a secret fudge packer. So in effect the only people hatefully dissing gays are gays. Individuals who are not self hating gays frankly don't care unless it impinges on their traditions or cultural sphere, eg. institutions such as marriage. Even then they will be opposed to gay marriage or gay couple adoption of minors, rather than gays themselves.

And this can be extrapolated further, to labels such as 'transphobe', 'racist', 'fascist', etc. Just pure unadulterated PROJECTION. See antifa, which openly utilizes fascist tactics to fight its perceived enemies."
Last edited by Igor Antunov on 21 Sep 2020 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
Rancid wrote:
"If I had a dollar for every woman that has found me unattractive, I would be attractive."

- Random comment on youtube

That's the best line I've seen in days. Image
"If there were only darkness, then all would be clear. It is because there is not only darkness but also light that our situation becomes inexplicable." - Samuel Beckett.

I am telling you, you are making such a compellin[…]

Hippy dippy nonsense. It's a knee-jerk reaction, […]

https://twitter.com/OVargas52/status/1318212096295[…]

Police if we don't defund them, and people them[…]