Trump Landslide Reelection Victory Party Countdown Thread - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
skinster wrote:
Clinton and Trump in 2016, it's like being given "the option of gonorrhea or chlamydia". The same applies today.

No, it's a choice between genital warts and junk cancer. Bid3n is the junk cancer that's gonna rot off your junk and kill you, Trump warts sucks but you're not gonna die from them.
Sivad wrote:
No, it's a choice between genital warts and junk cancer. Bid3n is the junk cancer that's gonna rot off your junk and kill you, Trump warts sucks but you're not gonna die from them.

In terms of pandemic ability, our health care system is much better than Canada.

And Canada has had half the deaths per capita.

So there's something over 100K dead that have a bone to pick with you. Their bones, actually.
skinster wrote:Trump though. :lol:

When I see the establishment going into full meltdown to get rid of someone, when I see neocons coming out of the woodwork to denounce someone, when I see every fucked up elitist institution on the planet saying someone is a threat to the established order, I fucking vote for that guy.

See, you got stupid garbage politics, your warped ideology has you rooting for the stomping boot. I got sensible politics, I don't want a boot stomping on my face forever. That's why I hate the establishment and support anything and anyone that is doing damage to the establishment. Trump is doing damage to the establishment and everyone on every side recognizes that fact except apparently for the commie kidz who need to create a false equivalence because Trump stirred up anti-China sentiment or something. :knife:
Ingliz wrote:He doesn't need to play Trump's game.

Attkisson's questions could have been rephrased as: When is Biden going to begin campaigning?

Ingliz wrote:Biden has read the Art of War...

"Never interrupt an enemy while he's in the process of destroying himself."

— Sun Tzu

Yes, but the Art of War doesn't say, "Never interrupt the enemy when he's outcampaigning you at every turn."

:lol:

skinster wrote:It kind of feels like 2016 again, except liberals are even more annoying this time around, something I didn't think was possible considering the last time.

It's the same routine. With 6 corporations controlling the mainstream media, it's not hard for them to all marshal their fake polls, etc. However, the last time they also decided to ignore Trump's ground game.

skinster wrote:Trump supporters are beyond stupid too, since that super rich guy has done fuck all for them (as was expected) and they think he's "draining the swamp" or some shit while prosecuting a journalist in London who could actually help on that front, if it were even true.

Lowering the unemployment rate and increasing wages for the first time in decades is something that working class people will most certainly remember.

late wrote:In terms of pandemic ability, our health care system is much better than Canada.

And Canada has had half the deaths per capita.

Perhaps Canada didn't order infected patients into nursing homes.

Sivad wrote:When I see the establishment going into full meltdown to get rid of someone, when I see neocons coming out of the woodwork to denounce someone, when I see every fucked up elitist institution on the planet saying someone is a threat to the established order, I fucking vote for that guy.

Right on.
Sivad wrote:When I see the establishment going into full meltdown to get rid of someone, when I see neocons coming out of the woodwork to denounce someone, when I see every fucked up elitist institution on the planet saying someone is a threat to the established order, I fucking vote for that guy.

You fell for the hype and that's what I'm talking about. You think the guy who is torturing a journalist for publishing American war crimes is for the people. And that's still hilarious.
skinster wrote:You fell for the hype and that's what I'm talking about. You think the guy who is torturing a journalist for publishing American war crimes is for the people. And that's still hilarious.

Yeah that's not even close to what I think and nothing I've ever stated could be plausibly interpreted to even suggest that. That's just some popucky you plopped out of your pohole because you can't come up with an intelligent counter.
skinster wrote:He is part of the club like they all are. And we're not in it.

The ruling class isn't one unified monolithic club, it has competing and conflicting factions. There's an establishment faction that controls most of the major institutions and there are competing factions that are trying to takeover and supplant the dominant establishment faction. When these factions come into open conflict with each other and start tearing each other to pieces, populism wins. So populists don't want the conflict to end, populists want it to grow in scope and intensity to the point that it precipitates a total collapse of the established order.

How can someone like you who thinks you're alternative in your politics vote for Trump, knowing what he's doing to journalism that puts a spotlight onto that swamp you think Trump is draining?

Your guy Trump is persecuting a journalist who exposed the crimes of amongst others, that swamp you think he's draining. What about that makes you think he's separate to the establishment? He worked with the CIA, with his large donor Sheldon Adelson, to spy on and potentially kill or kidnap that journalist from the embassy.
@skinster already agreed with me without realizing it. skinster said it's good Donald Trump is puting a more honest face on empire. So if that's the case and Donald Trump is damaging the imperial brand then why would any anti-imperialist in their right mind not want to see Trump reelected? Why would any anti-imperialist want a more polished and palatable imperial frontman?
Why do you keep ignoring that the guy you're voting for is persecuting a journalist that exposed the crimes of power? :?:

Also, lol that you think imperialism ended when Trump won. Good gods. :lol:

And uhh, I don't support any of the puppets running, I guess you're also in the binary stage where if you don't vote for X you love Y.
Last edited by skinster on 03 Oct 2020 01:38, edited 1 time in total.
skinster wrote:Your guy Trump is persecuting a journalist who exposed the crimes of amongst others, that swamp you think he's draining. What about that makes you think he's separate to the establishment? He worked with the CIA, with his large donor Sheldon Adelson, to spy on and potentially kill or kidnap that journalist from the embassy.

You can keep being all obtuse about it and arguing the same retarded strawman over and over, that's fine with me. If all you're interested in is scoring some lame pofo points then you're welcome to them, I couldn't give a shit about my pofo cred(in fact I'd be worried if I had any).
skinster wrote:
I guess you're also in the binary stage where if you don't vote for X you love Y.

You're in the equally retarded stage where if you vote for X you must love X and think X is the great liberator. That's just as fucking stupid.

The stage where you don't think presidential elections have consequences and that the working class doesn't have any strategic interest in the outcome of this election is also idiotic.

Your whole conception of practical politics is stuck on stupid, it's so linear and simplistic it's down right comical.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Define died first? Are missing in action for mo[…]

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]