Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

User avatar
By Crantag
#15119075
ness31 wrote:It’s hard to believe it’s bushfire season again. Feels like just the other day Australia was on fire for months on end, that ended - COVID happened - and now we’re back to bushfire season :|

Good luck, homie. Good luck.
By ness31
#15120655
In case you weren’t aware, he’s born and bred to fight.
User avatar
By Crantag
#15120796
ness31 wrote:In case you weren’t aware, he’s born and bred to fight.

I think his dad set im into it, so he sorta is in a way, lol. He also raises game cocks and took some techniques from them. Animal kung fu style.
User avatar
By Oxymoron
#15120800
I think Tyson will send Roy to another planet.
I do not see how Roy can win this fight, his chin is gone and his speed is not there like it was in his youth to avoid punches.
Tyson is way to powerful for him. I will watch this fight FOooo suuuu

Tyson is the truth
User avatar
By Oxymoron
#15120801
Crantag wrote:Come here and tell me that before I fuck you in the ass you punk white boy. You can't touch me. You ain't man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face, I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody, you bitch. Come on, you bitch. You're a scared coward. You're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you, scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of a real man. I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not sure where your gay... or just have bad taste in food.
By ness31
#15120912
Don’t worry Oxy, I didn’t know what was going on either until someone said it was a quote. He politely skipped the part about putting his mother in a straight jacket :lol:

And yes, I think you might be right. Tyson may just send Jones to another planet. Beneath the surface, Tyson always has this growl...he’s completely unpredictable and innately fierce. He has to try very hard and smoke a lot of weed to suppress that growl..
User avatar
By Crantag
#15120938
ness31 wrote:Don’t worry Oxy, I didn’t know what was going on either until someone said it was a quote. He politely skipped the part about putting his mother in a straight jacket :lol:

And yes, I think you might be right. Tyson may just send Jones to another planet. Beneath the surface, Tyson always has this growl...he’s completely unpredictable and innately fierce. He has to try very hard and smoke a lot of weed to suppress that growl..

I picked Roy Jones from the start then realized i like him more anyway. Yeah noone knows. I think that Tyson hasn't fought since 2005 and Roy last fought in 2018 is a check mark for roy. Looking forward to it though.
By ness31
#15121053
I’d like to watch it in a sports bar somewhere for some atmosphere, but those venues get so packed, you either can’t get in or it’s unenjoyable. If I get the fight at home it will be myself and a couple of other people, none of us terribly clued in to boxing. Boring AF :|
By ness31
#15127473
Anyone tune into the Roy Jones Jnr podcast? He originally agreed to fight Tyson in the knowledge that Tyson would only have 6 weeks to prepare himself. Well, that changed. It also sounds like someone in his PR team were too busy looking out for themselves and gave the go ahead without his consent by posting it up on his official website.
User avatar
By Oxymoron
#15137650
Goranhammer wrote:Wait wait wait...how can this even happen? Roy Jones Jr. is a middleweight, maybe light-heavyweight at most. Did he blow up like a balloon in retirement or something?


Mike is a small heavyweight and Roy was a large middle weight they are of similar size.
This fight almost happened in their primes as well.
#15137654
Oxymoron wrote:Mike is a small heavyweight and Roy was a large middle weight they are of similar size.
This fight almost happened in their primes as well.


Yeah Tyson was on the shallow end of the heavyweight division but I never remember RJJ ever being close to heavyweight. I remember his fights against guys like Antonio Tarver and Felix Trinidad. Was he class-hopping and fighting Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis when I wasn't looking?
User avatar
By Oxymoron
#15137658
Goranhammer wrote:Yeah Tyson was on the shallow end of the heavyweight division but I never remember RJJ ever being close to heavyweight. I remember his fights against guys like Antonio Tarver and Felix Trinidad. Was he class-hopping and fighting Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis when I wasn't looking?


Like I said they are of similar size, and this fight almost happened in their primes.
#15137660
Oxymoron wrote:Like I said they are of similar size, and this fight almost happened in their primes.


Then it's probably good for Jones that it never happened, because if we're talking about TRUE Tyson prime (Cus D'Amato still alive, Rooney in his corner, and he never even heard of Robin Givens or Don King), Tyson would've fucked him like he paid for dinner. Late 80s Tyson was the scariest son of a bitch I have ever seen in my life.
User avatar
By Oxymoron
#15137691
Goranhammer wrote:Then it's probably good for Jones that it never happened, because if we're talking about TRUE Tyson prime (Cus D'Amato still alive, Rooney in his corner, and he never even heard of Robin Givens or Don King), Tyson would've fucked him like he paid for dinner. Late 80s Tyson was the scariest son of a bitch I have ever seen in my life.

results might be the same now, I do not see Roy having a chance.

József Szájer is one of Orban's closest ally and a[…]

Election 2020

Actually, I don't support Trump. Then you will b[…]

@ralfy Sivad is an anti-Vaxxer. :knife: H[…]

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/C[…]