Campaign Kanye - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By annatar1914
ness31 wrote:I just watched the Rogan podcast with Kanye.

The guys a genius. He’s basically saying, get me in the White House, give me all the information and I will make the right decision. It’s so ridiculously rational it makes the whole 2 party bullshit we got right now look even more disgusting.

Discuss.

@ness31

He's pretty interesting, and I actually find myself agreeing with him and his platform more than even I thought. He's not a joke, he feels called to do what he's doing right now, which is running for President of the United States.

Look at his party platform;

https://kanye2020.country/
By ness31
What is his religious background? Was he always so evangelical?
By annatar1914
annatar1914 wrote:@ness31

He's pretty interesting, and I actually find myself agreeing with him and his platform more than even I thought. He's not a joke, he feels called to do what he's doing right now, which is running for President of the United States.

Look at his party platform;

https://kanye2020.country/

Here's a copy of Kanye West's political platform or statement of principles;

Kanye West Presidential Platform

1. Restore faith and revive our Constitutional commitment to freedom of religion and the free exercise of one’s faith, demonstrated by restoring prayer in the classroom including spiritual foundations.

We will not hide the truth from our children, but will declare to the next generation His praises and wonder. Psalm 78:4

2. Restore the sound national economy. Reduce household debt and student loan debt.

God has plans to give us hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

3. Provide leadership to restructure our country’s education system to serve the most at-risk and vulnerable populations allowing the widest possible range of educational and vocational paths to job opportunities and career success.

Direct your children on the right path. Proverbs 22:6

4. Maintain a strong national defense, fully prepared, but not so quick to tie up our country’s young men and women in foreign quagmires that do not advance our national interest, and which last for decades.

Through God we shall do valiantly. Psalm 60:12

5. Reform the legal system to provide true justice, equitable for all citizens, regardless of race or ability to defend oneself in court. Recognize the disparity in verdicts and prison sentences, caused by the lack of financial resources or legal assistance.

There will not be differing weights and differing measures. Proverbs 20:10

6. Reform the approach to policing in a manner that treats all Americans the same, regardless of race, color, or ethnicity. Refocus police forces on real crime. Eliminate federal sentencing guidelines that tie the hands of judges, resulting in ridiculous sentences for the most minor offenses.

We will speak for those who cannot speak for themselves. Proverbs 31:8

7. Take care of the environment, diligently pursuing clean air and water as a national security priority and making renewables top priority.

The past is forgotten and everything can be new. II Corinthians 5:17

8. Ensure that we always place Americans’ best interest first and foremost in dealing with foreign affairs. We must project strength, not aggression. We want trust, but we must also verify. We want fair trade, not one-sided deals that hurt American workers.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Matthew 5:9

9. Support faith-based groups to provide vital local services, giving communities a shared purpose in government.

We will provide ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. Hebrews 10:24

10. Creativity and the Arts can be an important source of innovation and development of other national strengths and resources.

He has given them skill in all kinds of work done. Exodus 35:35

He's sincere and idealistic, and not a puppet of others, just has a vision that what he is doing in running is the right thing for him to do, the will of God.
By late
annatar1914 wrote:
He's sincere and idealistic, and not a puppet of others, just has a vision that what he is doing in running is the right thing for him to do, the will of God.

Putin, not god.

Of course, perhaps one thinks he is divine?
By annatar1914
late wrote:Putin, not god.

Of course, perhaps one thinks he is divine?

Three points to make in response to your comment;

1. It's Racist, in that usual White Liberal paternalistic manner. As if; ''Mr. West as all black people, cannot make decisions like this without some white man behind him in some way''. It's evil of such people to deny any intelligence or wisdom to Mr. West's decision to run for President, just because it might run counter to their own political goals and aspirations.

2. It's hysterical and unhinged. It seems highly irrational to blame every single bad thing Liberals don't like on sinister machinations of the Russian government and Mr. Putin, and it is actually a form of racist demonization in itself. And it's highly irrational.

3. Mr. West is a spiritual man, and comments like this assume as a matter of course that God does not exist and that Mr. West couldn't have been inspired spiritually to run for President.

So shame on anyone who makes these kinds of racist and hysterically deranged remarks.

EDIT; and besides since I can't vote for Biden or Trump, I'll likely perform my civic duty by voting for a man of principle like Mr. West, and certainly a third party vote.
By ness31
He doesn’t admit to being divine, but he has no problem describing himself as a genius...which he is. Is it rude to say he has Aspergers or something?
ness31 wrote:I just watched the Rogan podcast with Kanye.

The guys a genius. He’s basically saying, get me in the White House, give me all the information and I will make the right decision. It’s so ridiculously rational it makes the whole 2 party bullshit we got right now look even more disgusting.

Discuss.

He's a music genius but also an absolute moron.
By ness31
I imagine he isn’t to everyone’s taste, but if I had to choose between Yeezy, Biden and Trump for President, it would be a no brainer. No brainer I tell you!
By annatar1914
Unthinking Majority wrote:He's a music genius but also an absolute moron.

How bold of you. Knowing that most people on this board are Liberals in the tank for Biden, and knowing therefore that it's ''okay'' to say things about West that you couldn't say against P-Diddy with his politics for example, you unload on West with a personal attack...

Are you really just like one of them, though? Like i've noticed almost all my life, inside most white liberals is a racist misanthrope dying to come out, like Biden and his ''Cockroaches'' during his lifeguard experience, and ''Predators''.

All someone has to know to see that West is genuine and a good man is to read his program, and listen to him talk. He's no politician, sure, but for many people in America that's no longer such a respectable position.
annatar1914 wrote:How bold of you. Knowing that most people on this board are Liberals in the tank for Biden, and knowing therefore that it's ''okay'' to say things about West that you couldn't say against P-Diddy with his politics for example, you unload on West with a personal attack...

Are you really just like one of them, though? Like i've noticed almost all my life, inside most white liberals is a racist misanthrope dying to come out, like Biden and his ''Cockroaches'' during his lifeguard experience, and ''Predators''.

All someone has to know to see that West is genuine and a good man is to read his program, and listen to him talk. He's no politician, sure, but for many people in America that's no longer such a respectable position.

Kanye is a good person but he's also crazy as hell. His crazy makes him make good music, and also say really stupid stuff constantly. Kanye as POTUS is a joke and would be a disaster.
ness31 wrote:I imagine he isn’t to everyone’s taste, but if I had to choose between Yeezy, Biden and Trump for President, it would be a no brainer. No brainer I tell you!

That's like choosing to eat vomit over shit.
By annatar1914
Unthinking Majority wrote:Kanye is a good person but he's also crazy as hell. His crazy makes him make good music, and also say really stupid stuff constantly. Kanye as POTUS is a joke and would be a disaster.

He's running for President. It's quite possible to my mind that his running is a good thing and he may well see that too.

As far as a West Presidency being a ''joke'', I look at outright presidential traitors like James Buchanan, Pierce, and others, and a West Presidency would not be so bad by far. And, he may well make some good creative choices in cabinet officials and the like that would be good.

At any rate, for right now the problem as I see it is that he's catching a lot of evil and racist flak for having the temerity of not staying on the Democrat plantation and for having different political ideas, for running for President without being vetted for having good liberal ideas or not, for not being a ''good boy'' like all these Atticus Finch wannabee types like their blacks to be in their paternalistic racism.
By ness31
Unthinking Majority wrote:That's like choosing to eat vomit over shit.

Remarkable how you turn your nose up at such an individual. Says a lot about what you’ve come to expect from your elected officials.

What have you got to lose? Your country is disintegrating as we speak, but you would rather hold out for the next generation of career politicians to take their rightful place on the throne. Yuck.

Poor America.
By Verv
Unthinking Majority wrote:Kanye is a good person but he's also crazy as hell. His crazy makes him make good music, and also say really stupid stuff constantly. Kanye as POTUS is a joke and would be a disaster.

He honestly has good hot takes and his very weird flexes combined with his political illiteracy and naivete would be a healthy way to double down on the pretty wild Trump years we've had. It'd be great watching the liberal columnists try to rail against him for four years without sounding racists but still calling him an incompetent.

Of course, this is seemingly never going to happen -- not in 2020, for sure...

But this is certainly a very fun protest vote.

This may be the first time that many Democrats & Republicans will vote for the exact same candidate as their go-to protest vote.
By late
annatar1914 wrote:
Three points to make in response to your comment;

1. It's Racist, in that usual White Liberal paternalistic manner. As if; ''Mr. West as all black people, cannot make decisions like this without some white man behind him in some way''. It's evil of such people to deny any intelligence or wisdom to Mr. West's decision to run for President, just because it might run counter to their own political goals and aspirations.

2. It's hysterical and unhinged. It seems highly irrational to blame every single bad thing Liberals don't like on sinister machinations of the Russian government and Mr. Putin, and it is actually a form of racist demonization in itself. And it's highly irrational.

3. Mr. West is a spiritual man, and comments like this assume as a matter of course that God does not exist and that Mr. West couldn't have been inspired spiritually to run for President.

So shame on anyone who makes these kinds of racist and hysterically deranged remarks.

EDIT; and besides since I can't vote for Biden or Trump, I'll likely perform my civic duty by voting for a man of principle like Mr. West, and certainly a third party vote.

What a load of crap.

Putin wants division, and you're trying to help.
By ness31
Why can’t we ever take things at face value? I know most of you on PoFo don’t have that ability because you’re far too ‘aware’, but every now and again, it would be nice, and dare I say simpler.
By annatar1914
late wrote:What a load of crap.

Putin wants division, and you're trying to help.

You're absolutely unhinged in your delusion, and double down on your racism. Shame on you.
By late
annatar1914 wrote:
You're absolutely unhinged in your delusion, and double down on your racism. Shame on you.

Calling that racism is unhinged. In case anyone wants to know why, I voted for Obama twice, and Kammy once (so far). I would vote for her for president in a heartbeat. She's my second favorite politician, after AOC, who I wuv.

A pertinent discussion is whether I am correct in my deduction. Because it's an old trick, it could have been just as easily been Republicans. Or he might just be a silly kook, that's possible.

But, having seen this before, I recognised the pattern, and wanted to comment on what seems to be going on here.
Kanye West Presidential Platform

1. Restore faith and revive our Constitutional commitment to freedom of religion and the free exercise of one’s faith, demonstrated by restoring prayer in the classroom including spiritual foundations.

We will not hide the truth from our children, but will declare to the next generation His praises and wonder. Psalm 78:4

That's not 'genius' or 'rational', it's moronic and contradictory. Putting prayers in the classroom is forced exercise of a single faith. And following it with a quote from one scripture is just pandering to one religion. If that's how he starts his platform, it's no wonder everyone is completely ignoring him. It's like he's the wannabe troll in a bad thread (the successful troll being, of course, Donald Trump, who says much the same thing, but started earlier and thus has all the gullible evangelicals' heads turned).
By annatar1914
Calling that racism is unhinged. In case anyone wants to know why, I voted for Obama twice, and Kammy once (so far). I would vote for her for president in a heartbeat. She's my second favorite politician, after AOC, who I wuv.

:roll:

But anyone of color who disagrees with your politics is fair game for racist attacks...

A pertinent discussion is whether I am correct in my deduction. Because it's an old trick, it could have been just as easily been Republicans. Or he might just be a silly kook, that's possible.

Again, you're side-stepping your basically racist deduction that a black man can't run for president on a program you oppose without some ''evil'' white man there to guide him, when ''good white men'' like yourself should be doing all the guiding, of course...

:roll:

But, having seen this before, I recognised the pattern, and wanted to comment on what seems to be going on here.

Right, the ''pattern'' is in your head, and indicative of the paternalistic racial mindset that you know the truth and that persons of color need to be guided back into that ''truth'' when they go astray without the guidance of you and people like you-white liberals.

It's interesting how full of shit you are, @skins[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773436787622[…]

Again with the blatant lies. :lol: I asked you t[…]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]