Trump Landslide Reelection Victory Party Countdown Thread - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Sivad wrote:You're in the equally retarded stage where if you vote for X you must love X and think X is the great liberator. That's just as fucking stupid.

I'm going by your support for Trump that you've spoken about here. Are you now saying you don't think he's so great? What part don't you like about him, how he's behind the persecution/torture of Julian Assange of Wikileaks that exposed much crimes?

The stage where you don't think presidential elections have consequences and that the working class doesn't have any strategic interest in the outcome of this election is also idiotic.

How is Trump or did Biden under Obama serve the working class?

Your whole conception of practical politics is stuck on stupid, it's so linear and simplistic it's down right comical.

Can you translate in English?
Indeed. I digged into his cognitive dissonance which is why he refuses to / can't answer the basic questions I asked, instead repeatedly changing the subject to what appears like gobbledygook. He can't speak about the persecution of Julian Assange because it might make him realize what he's really voting for, compared to the fantasies about what he thinks he's voting for. You can often tell the difference between these things just by looking at government policy/voting records, with one example - I have more - I gave about Trump's current torturous persecution of a publisher that's been wanted by basically every intel and govt agency in the U.S for over a decade for exposing their crimes. This to some people looks like it's draining the swamp or some shit. :lol:

But I don't know what I'm thinking entertaining Sivad's nonsense considering this is the guy that said "Trump has been really bad for Palestine" :lol: , despite Israel-firster Sheldon Adelson being his largest donor and working with the CIA in an attempt to kill the aforementioned publisher. Sivad couldn't answer how Trump had been bad for Palestine then too. He gets scared to back up what he says, because a lot of it is based on fantasy and not reality. Imagine being on the same page as the state dept regularly and thinking you're an outlier. :D
HE IS RISEN!

Although the Romans at MSNBC and CNN wanted you to believe that GEOTUS was dead, after the third day he has risen again and returned to the White House:

Some have suggested that Trump was reckless to drive around to wave at supporters during his treatment, as if he wasn't wearing a mask in the car (I thought masks work?), as if the secret service agents weren't likely in the hospital and near Trump during this time anyway, as if Trump didn't have "Black Lives Matter" on his car which we all know makes it impossible to spread COVID:

It looks like Dr. President Donald J. Trump, COVID-survivor, first of his name and Lord of Guam (which will not be granted statehood) is back in action with only 28 days to go until we crush Corrupt Sleepy Joe at the polls!

15 days to go! Energy has intensified so much that there are Trump rallies on the 405 freeway in California, blocking in the normies. Literal fascism:

Also, apparently Hunter Biden smokes crack or something. I think we need to see as much evidence as possible that those emails are real, I mean those pictures and videos of Hunter Biden smoking crack can't be that hard to come by, they could have found those anywhere and just added them to the hard drive along with the... 26,000 mails released today? I mean, maybe most of those emails are real but some of them were fake then? Oh, that video of the Chinese guy discussing the laptop, certainly they could have hired an actor who speaks Chinese too. Basically there is no evidence that this stuff is real just because it all fits together as well as it does. We need proof! :excited:
Well it's thanks to SJW Democrats pushing endless censorship on Social Media, don't allow Republicans to advertise and firing people from their jobs just for "voting Republican! How dare you!" that they have to legally block your freeway and put up signs in order to get their opinion heard in a supposedly "freedom of speech" country.

Blame the Democrats you silly woman.
colliric wrote:Well it's thanks to SJW Democrats pushing endless censorship on Social Media, don't allow Republicans to advertise and firing people from their jobs just for "voting Republican! How dare you!" that they have to legally block your freeway and put up signs in order to get their opinion heard in a supposedly "freedom of speech" country.

Blame the Democrats you silly woman.

No.

The Republicans are to blame for Trump.

They are the ones who kept courting the racist anti-intellectual vote.

And now they have a PoTUs who actually censors people, does not allow scientists to speak, fires whistleblowers, and tried to call soldiers to quell dissent.
4 days left until we make Trump win a landslide re-election victory, one so big that they can't litigate it with a straight face!

Only one thing can stop us: trunalimunumaprzure. But I thought the last trunalimunumaprzure was dead?
Random American wrote:I think they will actually. Hey, I may even quote part of this OP in my signature and ask where the landslide victory is. If he complains in the Basement, I guess he cares.

Nah lol, they don't give a shit. They will move to their next way to be annoying to the "libs". How Biden really is an impotent president that cannot really pass any of the progressive ideas (and they might be right).

More stupid arguments, I see. It won't matter be[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all of[…]