Trump Landslide Reelection Victory Party Countdown Thread - Page 20 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Julian658 wrote:I do not deny bad apples on the right. But, bad apples on the left are more plentiful and generally get a pass by the media.

Not really, more people die by right wing terrorism. While I do agree about the media, I don't think it's good faith to bring it up when people rightfully condemn your side's upstarts for being upstarts. This election wasn't rigged either.
Rancid wrote:The other problem with the fraud claims is that even once Trump loses all/most his challenges and recounts, he is still going to allege fraud, and that is the real problem here. He's going to activate a bunch of people that are living in an alternate reality, and trully damage the integrity of US democracy.

Right, this is only getting worse. Biden's "reconciliation" is just an old man's dream. He can't change anything of substance.

I must say I'm far more pessimistic after this election than before. The US will go down the shitter :lol:.
Rugoz wrote:I must say I'm far more pessimistic after this election than before. The US will go down the shitter :lol:.

Yea same here. I am also more pessimistic about the longer term prospects of the US after the election. Trumpism isn't going away, and Trump is certainly creating an alternate reality for 70million people that will ultimately be destructive to US institutions. I figured the US will eventually become a shithole country, but it feels like the process has been accelerated. When I say that I will keep my eyes on leaving the US if the opportunity arises, I'm not kidding. I'm not leaving just yet, but I am keeping my eye out on global affairs in case I have to. If I ever have to move on, it will be the USes loss, not mine. "Love it or leave it", careful what you wish for.
Random American wrote:Not really, more people die by right wing terrorism. While I do agree about the media, I don't think it's good faith to bring it up when people rightfully condemn your side's upstarts for being upstarts. This election wasn't rigged either.

Sure, every time there is a shooting by a person with mental illness it is counted as right wing terrorism. We have a problem of nihilism among young loner white men. It is unfair to call it white terrorism. Most of these men have serious mental disorders. The problem is why are we seeing so many young men with this. BTW, the nihilism on the black community is manifested differently by shooting each other in the hood. That is never counted as terrorism, rightfully so.

It is easy to arrange words to give greater meaning to your message even though you do not really believe what you are saying. You sound like a politician. It would be nice if people could actually have a conversation without trying upmanship.
Rancid wrote:Yea same here. I am also more pessimistic about the longer term prospects of the US after the election. Trumpism isn't going away, and Trump is certainly creating an alternate reality for 70million people that will ultimately be destructive to US institutions. I figured the US will eventually become a shithole country, but it feels like the process has been accelerated. When I say that I will keep my eyes on leaving the US if the opportunity arises, I'm not kidding. I'm not leaving just yet, but I am keeping my eye out on global affairs in case I have to. If I ever have to move on, it will be the USes loss, not mine. "Love it or leave it", careful what you wish for.

Shithole country?

As a Latin American that comes form a somewhat shithole country I can safely tell you that the US can become a shithole country if we import a lot of people from shithole countries. I understand it is derogatory to say shithole, but I guess I can say it because I come from Latin America. I am not saying that every immigrant from a shithole country is shit. You and me are great examples of that! 8)
Julian658 wrote:I am not! If I was a reporter at CNN I would do a detailed analysis on how the mailed vote is counted.

I recall seeing videos of this in years past. I recall that part of the process is to have at least 3 different people count the same stack of ballots. All the numbers have to match between the different people counting before it is officially logged. I don't recall if the counters actually see the total vote count. That said, it varies state to state and county to county. Here in Texas, every county does it their own way. Perhaps it's time to standardize the process.

EDIT:
Julian658 wrote:Shithole country?

As a Latin American that comes form a somewhat shithole country I can safely tell you that the US can become a shithole country if we import a lot of people from shithole countries. I understand it is derogatory to say shithole, but I guess I can say it because I come from Latin America. I am not saying that every immigrant from a shithole country is shit. You and me are great examples of that! 8)

There can certainly be external factors contributing to the demise of a nation. However, history tells us, that more often than not, nations decay from within. Rome, various Chinese dynasties, the USSR, etc. The list goes on.
Rancid wrote:I recall seeing videos of this in years past. I recall that part of the process is to have at least 3 different people count the same stack of ballots. All the numbers have to match between the different people counting before it is officially logged. I don't recall if the counters actually see the total vote count. That said, it varies state to state and county to county. Here in Texas, every county does it their own way. Perhaps it's time to standardize the process.

EDIT:

There can certainly be external factors contributing to the demise of a nation. However, history tells us, that more often than not, nations decay from within. Rome, various Chinese dynasties, the USSR, etc. The list goes on.

I agree, there are other factors. The loss of national unity due to citizens heading in different directions is a big deal. Nations thrive when all the citizens are on the same page of the music score. The Democrats are leading the balkanization of America with Identity Politics and multiculturalism. The NFL and the NBA used to unite people. Now no one watches sports because it is politics. As someone with a Latin American background I can recognize that a single culture is more efficient . BTW, I was glad to see some American flags during the Biden celebration in the cities, that is an improvement. OTHO, the extreme left is into globalism and "let's hate America". That will certainly lead to the demise of the USA.

Immigration is important. According to Victor Hanson this is done by admitting people from many different parts of the world and not many people from one or two areas of the world. When immigrants are small in numbers they have no choice but to integrate and intermarry. When immigrants come in large blocks from the same area they establish ghettos in the host country and never integrate. This leads to balkanization and the fracture of the host country.
A few things to say ---
1] All who predicted a landslide win for Trump must be disappointed.
2] Despite the claims I have not seen one, even One, piece of actual evidence of election fraud yet. Now, I agree that I don't live in the US any more and mostly read/see progressive or MS media, so that may explain it. However, I saw FOXNews cut away from Kaylee (sp?) MaCenny (sp?) as she was claiming election fraud without a shred of evidence. So, even Fox wants to see some evidence.
3] I was fooled by the pre-election poll numbers. I posted an explanation yesterday. The guy had looked at the data and thinks that the error was a tendency on the part of male Trump supporters with a good job (often college grads) who lied to the pollers out of fear of losing that job because of the woke movement. It makes sense to me.
4] I still don't understand the stance of Trump supporters who saw the same polls and were predicting the opposite result. They got half of the swing they needed and are claiming that they really had all the swing they wanted, but there was massive fraud. They ignore the testimony of the actual Repub poll and count watchers who were in the room and could have seen thousands of votes being mishandled, aka destroyed. In Georgia some even accuse all the Repub Sec. of State and Repub County Clerks who over saw the vote counting process of being in on the fraud.
. . . Miss counting votes without destroying the ballots is not a possible thing, because any recount will find them and then the sh!t hits the fan for the counters. It is a felony to tamper with the vote counting. The DA will turn one of them for a lighter sentence and then the game is up for the rest. The chance of getting caught is large/huge and the personal benefit is tiny. Sure it was a more common thing many decades or over a century ago, but much less now.

@skinster well, you've been accusing Israel of t[…]

...You are a supporter of the genocide against th[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]