Sweden: "In public discourse, there is only talk about the failure of immigration" - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Pants-of-dog wrote:@Oxymoron

You should think of moving to Saudi Arabia.

I think they share your views about LGBTQ+ people.

I am fine right here thank you, I think my views are pretty main stream in the US as well.
Majority still believe in Biology (for now), and know a male is a male and female is a female.
Oxymoron wrote:I am fine right here thank you, I think my views are pretty main stream in the US as well.

And you seem to agree with many of the Muslims who immigrate to the USA who share your obsolete views about LGBTQ+ people.

Majority still believe in Biology (for now), and know a male is a male and female is a female.

Irrelevant.
Pants-of-dog wrote:And you seem to agree with many of the Muslims who immigrate to the USA who share your obsolete views about LGBTQ+ people.

Irrelevant.

I think Biology is not obsolete what is happening now is similar to the Salem witch trials a sort of societal nervous breakdown. As far as agreeing with Muslims, Sure why would I not agree with Muslims on some things? Are you saying Muslims are inherently stupid or inferior or something?
Oxymoron wrote:I think Biology is not obsolete what is happening now is similar to the Salem witch trials a sort of societal nervous breakdown.

You seem to be the only agitated person. After all, you are the one who is so bothered by it that he has to talk about it even in threads about immigration.

As far as agreeing with Muslims, Sure why would I not agree with Muslims on some things? Are you saying Muslims are inherently stupid or inferior or something?

I thought that you believed they were inferior and stupid.

Now, since you agree with them, you should move to a Muslim majority country where most people feel the same way you do.
Pants-of-dog wrote:You seem to be the only agitated person. After all, you are the one who is so bothered by it that he has to talk about it even in threads about immigration.

I thought that you believed they were inferior and stupid.

Now, since you agree with them, you should move to a Muslim majority country where most people feel the same way you do.

I was responding to something Goran said, as far as what is a threat to the great Western civilization.
Why would I not be agitated about a group of people who belong in a psych ward trying to overturn millennia's worth of work that went into creating our civilization.

I do not think they are inferior or stupid, you seem to think so. I rather stay here and prevent the country from turning into an insane asylum.
Oxymoron wrote:I am beginning to be more and more so, yes.

And this is because the values of these immigrants aligns more closely with your own values than do the values of your fellow citizens.

Do you want immigrants to replace the values of your local community with their own, because they align with yours?
Pants-of-dog wrote:And this is because the values of these immigrants aligns more closely with your own values than do the values of your fellow citizens.

Do you want immigrants to replace the values of your local community with their own, because they align with yours?

Values of a minority of my fellow citizens! I want the new immigrants to reinforce the values of the Majority of my fellow citizen.
Oxymoron wrote:Values of a minority of my fellow citizens! I want the new immigrants to reinforce the values of the Majority of my fellow citizen.

No. You never claimed it was about how many people share these beliefs. This is just you adding the idea of majority rule to justify your apparent contradiction. Besides, more than 50% of US residents support trans rights.

What about Muslims who are also LGBTQ+ and left their home countries because of oppression? These immigrants obviously do not share your values.
Pants-of-dog wrote:No. You never claimed it was about how many people share these beliefs. This is just you adding the idea of majority rule to justify your apparent contradiction. Besides, more than 50% of US residents support trans rights.

What about Muslims who are also LGBTQ+ and left their home countries because of oppression? These immigrants obviously do not share your values.

Again going in circles because of your lack of logic and understanding basic things.

Listen I support anyone's right to do what ever the fuck they want to do as long as they do not interfere with anyone's else rights . If you want to call your self Napoleon the III, sure but you cannot force me to call you Emperor. Which would explain the 50% you are talking about. As far as LBHTDLZH>..... Muslims they really need a new religion.
Oxymoron wrote:Again going in circles because of your lack of logic and understanding basic things.

Listen I support anyone's right to do what ever the fuck they want to do as long as they do not interfere with anyone's else rights . If you want to call your self Napoleon the III, sure but you cannot force me to call you Emperor. Which would explain the 50% you are talking about. As far as LBHTDLZH>..... Muslims they really need a new religion.

Since none of this is an argument or a rebuttal, I will simply continue.

You have already voiced your support for transphobic Muslims.

Are you now saying that LGBTQ+ Muslims should not immigrate?
Oxymoron wrote:
Occam's Razor would explain that there are benefits of being in a so called victim group, not to mention it is easier to explain your inefficiency with the opposite sec by just giving up on mating. The amount of Gays by percentage is insane compared to rates you would find in nature. Or are animals in the wild also in the closet?

If there were more gays than you'd expect, and you will have to prove that... then that could form the basis of an interesting study (prob several) to explore why.

But I will leave the conclusion jumping to you.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since none of this is an argument or a rebuttal, I will simply continue.

You have already voiced your support for transphobic Muslims.

Are you now saying that LGBTQ+ Muslims should not immigrate?

All Muslims are Transphobic, rather that is a bad term they do not fear them rather dislike them.
There is no such thing as a ABGXOYSD+ Muslim
Oxymoron wrote:All Muslims are Transphobic, rather that is a bad term they do not fear them rather dislike them.
There is no such thing as a ABGXOYSD+ Muslim

Sure there are.

Your claim only makes sense if we define “Muslims” to only mean hetero and cis people, but that would be a No True Scotsman fallacy.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Sure there are.

Your claim only makes sense if we define “Muslims” to only mean hetero and cis people, but that would be a No True Scotsman fallacy.

Cis more made up shit.....

Islam forbids Homosexuality, and transsexuals' thus if you are a Muslim you cannot be one. Obviously you can still call yourself a Muslim, just like I can think I am a great basketball player.

Voting for this guy again would be a very banan[…]

Jared Kushner is inspired by the real estate poten[…]

The US government does not care about the ongoing […]

I would also say that the extreme Left can be j[…]