America Compared: USA is not what you think it is - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15140295
blackjack21 wrote:What makes a politician isn't so much what he says, but what he does. Politicians are frequently lying assholes. It's not a distinguishing feature. It doesn't set one apart from another in any significant way from a policy perspective.

Well Chris Hedges sums up a whole lot of things in that video I posted above. His book--the Death of the Liberal Class, sums up a lot of what I think is the problem with our current situation. He is right you know Blackjack. There is no longer any real pressure for the liberals to stop their two faced bullshit ways. Not on the Left. And the Republicans are not loyal and consistent nationalists like you are BJ. So there is no impediment to corporate power plays using capitalism as a springboard to world domination and control. Time to create a new system in which the flaws of the liberal class are in the graveyard. That is my conclusion as an international socialist with a negative 10 rating. Lol. That is who I am BJ. I am not a liberal. If you want to talk to a sincere and dedicated liberal talk to @Politics_Observer who is not a Black dude like you think he is BJ. I hate to tell you this but Special Olympian is white and Irish and a liberal of sorts and Politics Observer is a Southerner white guy who is an ex Afghanistan veteran who is also a liberal and patriotic. He doesn't believe in socialism at all. But he is exactly like what Hedges describes in many ways because those are the majority in the voting booth and that is part of the reason why Biden won. Politics Observer people. You are going to have to deal with them BJ. They are huge in number. It is not fiction. Me? I am with Hedges Relampaguito. If they are not transforming society like they should? They are not going to last in the fight for working people's rights. They don't have the pressure from the hard left? They become insincere sellouts. That is the reality. Hedge's last video that I posted got it all together. Not much left to say about what happened to the USA's Empire building.


Personally, I will not be donating to any political campaigns. When Trump won, I bought a few bottles of Trump sparkling wine and sent it to some friends of mine--one a Democrat and the other a Republican.

:lol: :D I always knew you were not much of a fan. I tell you Hindsite might do something drastic over this defeat. Lol. Didn't he work for the postal service? In Augusta Georgia? Hmm. Worry about postal service Trumper types who are as fanatical as he was....you? Not that dedicated are you? You made me laugh my ass off with this comment Relampaguito. Pendejo you are not. I give you that much. :lol:

Maybe that's the case. I wasn't at the White House, but generally governments aren't allowed to go bankrupt. Municipal governments can, because they are merely corporations.

All these shenanigans are going to be exposed. We are living in interesting times BJ. People are going to have to do their own investigative journalism. The old ways of finding information is suspect to many. Many on both the right and the left don't trust mainstream media at all. Look at Andrew Yang supporters? This supporter of his uncovered some harsh truths about the mainstream media. They backed BIDEN 100% percent over other candidates. Why? Again who are the kingmakers and decisionmakers. The horse is not predictable and so on? Time to change horses. Meanwhile Fox News radicalized its own viewership with so many lies and bullshit that now they turn on the channel that radicalized their dumb selves. Lol. Shotgun western style justice I would say.


The idea that Biden will be better than Trump strikes me as incredibly naïve. You've seen me cheer on both AOC and Bernie Sanders, even though I don't support a single thing they represent. Getting the neoliberals out of power is object #1 for me.

And you naively think that those neoliberals are different than the ones like you are...who are lovers of fucked up capitalism. You and they got a whole lot in common. Perpetuating a system that SUCKS. Capitalism brings greatness. Any system that insists on profit and makes humans cogs in a machine and dehumanizes them all and wants AI without making any room for human survival is a bad system BJ. You talk about humans like if they are old worn out machines or shoes, or babies are dumb and shit....you think the mentally ill and the addicted are what? Refuse? Trash? It is not the socialist column that sees human beings like Duracell batteries Relampago. Any person who disrespects working people's rights are not real Leftists but fake opportunistic liars. Unfortunately, there are a lot of those fakers on both the right and the left of the political spectrum. Thus our human condition full of contradictions and lies. You think of yourself as rational. You are not. Anyone who thinks it is rational to exclude people and put them in concrete social and economic categories and ignoring human potential and using science to cover-up racism and fear of losing power to Blacks or Latinos or Asians or women or some group that they find alien to their lily-white fear-filled shitty ideas of humanness is crazy BJ. Crazy people who don't recognize human beings because they pay attention to superficial differences and not philosophical and value-based ones that shape entire worlds. I have very easily defined values BJ. Human beings first. Not capitalism. Cooperation for mutual benefit based on dignity and respect first. Not profit and money above the needs of the many. Safety and not nuclear threats. Clean water, air, and earth. Not pollution and toxic waste and no future for my children. Educated people and not ignorant ones. Flexible multilingual people and not tunnel-visioned one language only and my culture is the only one and no one else's is valuable. Men and women are complementary parts of a whole society that is one species. Make them safe and equal partners in public life. Law for the good of the whole and not the ones who can pay more for justice. Commercial trade is about mutual benefit and respect and balance and not used as a weapon of control and power and imperial ambitions full of stupidity and ignorance of the other parties involved. My values are not hard to understand at all. They are just hard for the ones who don't share those values to accept.



Trump was attacking the government of Mexico for dumping some of their prison population in the United States. He did not at any point say that all Mexicans were rapists and criminals. In fact, he got a lot of free press because he took on political correctness and the distortions of the media. That's why the electorate rejected the assertions made by the media. You have not. Again, it seems to me that your feelings inform your thoughts.

No, BJ, the Mexicans know who is talking out of their ass and who is full of racist shit. You can justify all the shit he says to yourself. He sounds racist as hell. He walks the racist walk, he talks the racist talk and he is a racist fuck. I don't care what you think he means. I hate his racism. He is not someone I will ever think is not a racist. He can go straight to hell with his conman shit BJ. You eat up his racist shit words. I never will. He insults my nation, my people, my family, my adopted second nation, my sons and my reality with his lack of respect for us. He can go and fuck himself.


Publicly-traded corporations are required by law to maximize shareholder value.

I am not a shareholder BJ. I don't own one cent of stock and never have in my life. Guess what the majority of the USA is like me. Mexico is OVERWHELMINGLY LIKE ME. Let the capitalist believer minority think the law should be on their side. When the entire system collapses because they never found gainful and justly paid work for the working man and woman in the USA, Mexico, and other places? You shall see the paradigm and value shift and think....hmmm, why did not I see that coming? Because you thought your minority experience was universally respected when it was not.


You mean like Nazis cooperating with each other to kill of Jews? Armies are cooperative. They kill people. Everything people do in cooperative groups is beautiful, consistent and produces great results? You think the Soviet gulags were wonderful? What about the East German Stasi? What about Soviet collective farms? Wonderful? How about Mao's Great Leap Forward? Beautiful?

You made a false distinction BJ. Not surprising. Humans fighting for power either on the right or the left are about blood and guts and FORCE. It gets to the reptilian brain BJ. The forces of fights for power are primal and ugly things. It is human though. But the forces for creation, building, and healing, and cooperation are what repairs such storms of violence and depths of depravity. I am for the latter and not the former. But if you came to my house and said my son and I are inferior gene people and needed to go to a camp? I would blow your head off. The violent reptilian would make an appearance. But only in self-defense. I don't believe in being an aggressor BJ. That is for the fools who think by killing people off you somehow win in the end. You don't. You wind up having to make up the slack and it hinders progress. But that is the lack of rationality of war. Thinking that there is no connection between human people on different sides of a conflict that is mostly made up of elitists far from the fighting.



So why did the Soviets invade Afghanistan then? They weren't capitalist and neither was Afghanistan. War isn't unique to capitalism. Not even by a longshot.

You got some false shitty ideas about what socialism believes or uses as a platform for organizing human societies BJ. Empire is into invasions and taking by force. In the end? Force is not smart. Did you hear Chris Hedges talking about his book? The Death of the Liberal Class. If you can't do what is necessary to deal with the vast lower classes in the world? Your death is inevitable. It is. That is what socialism is about. You don't understand that yet. I am not surprised.


You mean like cell phone networks? Cloud computing and cloud storage?


Everything that exists in technology is built on previous knowledge and previous technology BJ. Including in your field. Steve Jobs and others eh? Also our cells have memories BJ. If your living cells record our previous struggles and our ancestors' lives and evolutionary stages then how is it not outside the reality that our cloud storage is just using what was there all along but we weren't really aware of how connected it was to our own existences. You should not separate what is coming from humans and what is already present in the natural world.

Alienating what you know and what you are from your fellow human beings is a lie Senor Relampago. We are all in the cloud storage of life together? No es asi Relampaguito el mas bribon de Danville eh? ;) :D
#15140313
blackjack21 wrote:
You mean like Nazis cooperating with each other to kill of Jews? Armies are cooperative. They kill people. Everything people do in cooperative groups is beautiful, consistent and produces great results? You think the Soviet gulags were wonderful? What about the East German Stasi? What about Soviet collective farms? Wonderful? How about Mao's Great Leap Forward? Beautiful?



Tainari88 wrote:
You made a false distinction BJ. Not surprising. Humans fighting for power either on the right or the left are about blood and guts and FORCE. It gets to the reptilian brain BJ. The forces of fights for power are primal and ugly things. It is human though.



Tainari, I'll ask you to look at the (geopolitical) *policies* involved in that conflict;



Afghanistan's communist party took power, initiating a series of radical modernization and land reforms throughout the country.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet%E2%80%93Afghan_War



---


Tainari88 wrote:
If your living cells record our previous struggles and our ancestors' lives and evolutionary stages



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwinism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamarckism
#15140316
@ckaihatsu

It's not "bitchin" if you insist on somebody who wishes to debate you to use sources that hold themselves to objective journalistic standards and authoritative sources. It's a good foundation to have before it's even possible to have a rationale, factually based debate. If you insist on using you know Alex Jones for example for your set of facts or similarly the World Socialist Website for your set of facts, these are not sources that hold themselves to objective journalistic standards and it would bring into question your set of facts.

These are sources that push an agenda that are not entirely based on a high level of objectivity. Thus, given that is the case, we can't even begin to engage in debate because you refuse to debate from sources that are commonly accepted to have high, objective journalistic standards and widely accepted academic authoritative sourcing standards. If what you say is true, then it should be no problem for you to find your facts to back up your assertions from other news sources that are widely recognized and accepted for practicing objective journalistic standards as well as widely accepted academic authoritative sources (Fox News would also NOT fall under the category of objective journalism or an academic authoritative source on the subject matter being debated).

Otherwise, one can only conclude, you really can't back up your assertion with real facts and logical conclusions from those facts. You might as well be getting your facts from some kind of fortune telling gypsy instead of widely recognized experts in the field we are debating or journalists who are practicing high journalistic standards and reporting from position of an honest objective reporter who are simply reporting the facts of the day without adding their own biases to it.
#15140325
ckaihatsu wrote:Tainari, I'll ask you to look at the (geopolitical) *policies* involved in that conflict;







---





https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwinism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamarckism


No one questions why a message that is about land reform or changes might appeal to a group of people in a nation? Why don't people figure out why something comes up politically? Because it is all bullshit. Look at again the Andrew Yang guy....he was IGNORED by the mainstream media. I knew who the guy was because Rancid backed him. Lol. What made me smile with the racist shit from the media was a stock photo of an Asian guy was placed in his profile and it is good enough. LOL. Hell.



He was totally disrespected by the mainstream media who only backed and supported Biden. The media was responding to corporate interests. That is not surprising to me @ckaihatsu . Did you know ckaihatsu that I almost graduated in journalism long long ago. I had two classes to go to get a degree (Bachelor's in journalism and mass communications)? I never graduated because I had some really bad issues with corporate control of mass media and mass communications. I saw them kill stories and only write on behalf of the wealthiest and the most powerful and they did not ask the questions that needed to be asked. There was a staff reporter from the then (now it is defunct paper called the Rocky Mountain News, and she was a beautiful and smart Black reporter by the name of Sharon Stone. She and I discussed journalism together for a long while. She moved to New York. I did not finish in journalism. With two classes to go for the major to be completed. I switched to anthropology. Why? I knew the answer to our presents and our futures are in the behaviors and human actions of the thousands of years and the many fallen civilizations that came before us. And if I wanted to know the present? I had to dedicate a lot of time and effort to figuring out the human past.

I studied small countries' histories. I studied a lot of things. In the end? Human beings need to use their best strengths to change their greed, their lack of restraint and their need to control things that are not theirs to control. True freedom is about letting go and not holding on to what doesn't belong to you.

For me? That is what socialism is about. For now. Once people got their basic needs met, and are educated and stable and have safe environments and we are not able to blow each other up in nuclear wars of extinction? We can work on a better system than socialism. Capitalism is not the answer. It is not eternal and it is not humane. Dump it.

;)
#15140329
Tainari88 wrote:
I switched to anthropology. Why? I knew the answer to our presents and our futures are in the behaviors and human actions of the thousands of years and the many fallen civilizations that came before us. And if I wanted to know the present? I had to dedicate a lot of time and effort to figuring out the human past.

I studied small countries' histories. I studied a lot of things. In the end? Human beings need to use their best strengths to change their greed, their lack of restraint and their need to control things that are not theirs to control. True freedom is about letting go and not holding on to what doesn't belong to you.

For me? That is what socialism is about. For now. Once people got their basic needs met, and are educated and stable and have safe environments and we are not able to blow each other up in nuclear wars of extinction? We can work on a better system than socialism. Capitalism is not the answer. It is not eternal and it is not humane. Dump it.

;)



Very interesting, thanks for sharing, as ever, Tainari, and glad that you're anti-capitalism.

I'd like to suggest, though, in-a-nutshell, that the Cold War was primarily over the incompatible, conflicting *modes of production* of U.S. capitalism (competing, government-backed corporate interests), versus Stalinism (centralized bureaucratic elitism over production).

These two modes of production could *not* coexist because they work on very different political-economy *bases*, and *mechanisms* -- the rivalry between the two superpowers could never have been avoided.


[1] History, Macro Micro -- Precision

Spoiler: show
Image
#15140340
@ckaihatsu I leave the technical language and graphics to you.

I like that there are many individuals with different styles from the same politics making valid points. The power of the group coming together. You put in your contribution.

Macro Micro Precision. My way is get to the point with some ideas and synthesize what you think is the issue.

I never was good at graphs. Lol. Like you are.

America Compared? The USA is not the nation with zero problems in labor. It has lost labor rights for years.

Well, @blackjack21 isn't writing a check to Trump's campaign. He might back another racist man with a better style than the conman from Queens. El Relampaguito is gonna try a new strategy to defeat the neoliberals whom Chris Hedges has identified as not having any impediments to keeping corporate power on the elections of the USA. They got both major parties bought and paid for....

Relampago knows Biden says racist crap and has quoted him. But the neoliberals are into images of 'equality'. That is that.

My perspective? I am not fooled or taken in by the Trump racist man or the Biden liberal hidden racist. They both suck. Vote for a socialist and get working people in positions of power that can't be bought off, don't have grifter tendencies and actually have a conscience.

End of the story. Get people who don't mind going to jail for principle and wind up representing the least of society and are not interested in money or being violent power hungry sociopathic dictators.

Is that so hard to ask? For the USA system it is a tall order. :roll:
#15140440
Globalism has been facing multiple problems, including limits to growth, environmental damage, and rising debt. That's why populism has been on the rise for several years.
#15140526
Politics_Observer wrote:
@ckaihatsu

It's not "bitchin" if you insist on somebody who wishes to debate you to use sources that hold themselves to objective journalistic standards and authoritative sources. It's a good foundation to have before it's even possible to have a rationale, factually based debate. If you insist on using you know Alex Jones for example for your set of facts or similarly the World Socialist Website for your set of facts, these are not sources that hold themselves to objective journalistic standards and it would bring into question your set of facts.



These are some *serious* allegations that you may want to take up with the WSWS itself if you think the SEP is at fault to the degree that you're saying.

I'll note that the website has been under *prejudice* from *other* parties, notably Google, which has been admitted-to as a matter of public record:


Google admits to censoring the World Socialist Web Site

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/1 ... g-n04.html


Politics_Observer wrote:
These are sources that push an agenda that are not entirely based on a high level of objectivity. Thus, given that is the case, we can't even begin to engage in debate because you refuse to debate from sources that are commonly accepted to have high, objective journalistic standards and widely accepted academic authoritative sourcing standards. If what you say is true, then it should be no problem for you to find your facts to back up your assertions from other news sources that are widely recognized and accepted for practicing objective journalistic standards as well as widely accepted academic authoritative sources (Fox News would also NOT fall under the category of objective journalism or an academic authoritative source on the subject matter being debated).

Otherwise, one can only conclude, you really can't back up your assertion with real facts and logical conclusions from those facts. You might as well be getting your facts from some kind of fortune telling gypsy instead of widely recognized experts in the field we are debating or journalists who are practicing high journalistic standards and reporting from position of an honest objective reporter who are simply reporting the facts of the day without adding their own biases to it.



Now, which of my assertions do you find to be problematic from a *sourcing* point of view? Perhaps I can firm-up the sourcing on those.
#15140529
Tainari88 wrote:
@ckaihatsu I leave the technical language and graphics to you.

I like that there are many individuals with different styles from the same politics making valid points. The power of the group coming together. You put in your contribution.

Macro Micro Precision. My way is get to the point with some ideas and synthesize what you think is the issue.

I never was good at graphs. Lol. Like you are.

America Compared? The USA is not the nation with zero problems in labor. It has lost labor rights for years.

Well, @blackjack21 isn't writing a check to Trump's campaign. He might back another racist man with a better style than the conman from Queens. El Relampaguito is gonna try a new strategy to defeat the neoliberals whom Chris Hedges has identified as not having any impediments to keeping corporate power on the elections of the USA. They got both major parties bought and paid for....

Relampago knows Biden says racist crap and has quoted him. But the neoliberals are into images of 'equality'. That is that.

My perspective? I am not fooled or taken in by the Trump racist man or the Biden liberal hidden racist.



Apparently the racist neoliberals make good champagne, which is also the sum total of BJ's politics.


Tainari88 wrote:
They both suck. Vote for a socialist and get working people in positions of power that can't be bought off,



Now, though, you're sounding much more like a *radical*, with this line in the direction of bourgeois electoralism. (Voting a socialist into office would be a *tactic* at most for an anti-capitalist politics).


Anatomy of a Platform

Spoiler: show
Image



---


Tainari88 wrote:
don't have grifter tendencies and actually have a conscience.

End of the story. Get people who don't mind going to jail for principle and wind up representing the least of society



More *radical* politics here -- 'representing' presumably meaning getting into political office for the sake of 'changing-it-from-within', like Bernie Sanders or AOC.


Ideologies & Operations -- Fundamentals

Spoiler: show
Image



Tainari88 wrote:
and are not interested in money or being violent power hungry sociopathic dictators.

Is that so hard to ask? For the USA system it is a tall order. :roll:



Yup. I've described this dynamic -- graphically, of course (grin) -- as being like the spinning-ice-skater-like physical dynamics of *centripetal* (inward) force, and *centrifugal* (outward) force:


Ideologies & Operations -- Left Centrifugalism

Spoiler: show
Image
#15141157
This massive sum of hoarded wealth must be used to provide $4,000 per month for five months for every single adult on the planet, enough to cover the full income of workers during lockdowns until the vaccine is produced in sufficient quantities to be made available to the whole world. No worker or small proprietor should be forced to chose between death by starvation and death by the coronavirus.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/1 ... s-d02.html
#15141184
Politics_Observer wrote:It's not "bitchin" if you insist on somebody who wishes to debate you to use sources that hold themselves to objective journalistic standards and authoritative sources. It's a good foundation to have before it's even possible to have a rationale, factually based debate. If you insist on using you know Alex Jones for example for your set of facts or similarly the World Socialist Website for your set of facts, these are not sources that hold themselves to objective journalistic standards and it would bring into question your set of facts.

I know you think that by demanding facts, that you are demonstrating what you think is good methodology.

And I realize that you think that by pushing aside the facts in leftist publications, you will end up with the bestest most amazing facts ever.

But you're wrong.

There are as many "facts" in the universe as there are molecules. And by demanding to see ONLY the facts that pro-capitalist publications produce... you are actually DEMANDING to be kept ignorant. To only hear what you want to hear.

Anyone can pull some facts out of his ass and build a narrative with it. If this is all it takes to convince you, then you're not really curious about reality. It's important to be able to compare facts from different sources, and to have a background that allows you to judge their importance.
#15141264

The TCC4J statement continued, “While we were armed with picket signs and music, we faced off with hundreds of police in full riot gear, pointing their weapons at us. Police on the scene repeatedly took actions aimed at escalating the situation and provoking conflict. While organizers worked hard to keep protesters united, police tightened their cordon, pulled one young protester out of the crowd, brought in their sonic weapon and called on the press to leave. Some police threatened protesters, saying they were Proud Boys, others displaying Three Percenter badges on their uniforms. Some officers were seen wearing thin blue line masks, while others wore no mask at all. Pressing the crowd ever closer together, putting some on tightly packed buses, and removing protesters’ masks under pretense of taking pictures… all contributed towards creating a potential COVID super-spreader event.”



http://www.fightbacknews.org/2020/12/4/ ... be-dropped
#15141267
Tainari88 wrote:He is right you know Blackjack. There is no longer any real pressure for the liberals to stop their two faced bullshit ways. Not on the Left. And the Republicans are not loyal and consistent nationalists like you are BJ. So there is no impediment to corporate power plays using capitalism as a springboard to world domination and control.

I find it sort of amazing that you claim on one hand there is no pressure from the left, and then run back to the inevitability of Marxism. You're arguing that Marxism isn't about to happen, and then arguing that it is within a few sentences of each other.

Elected establishment Republicans are not loyal to the United States either. Yes. I know this, and that is why I am not a Republican.

Tainari88 wrote:But he is exactly like what Hedges describes in many ways because those are the majority in the voting booth and that is part of the reason why Biden won.

Biden did not win. Look at my tagline. Biden actually did say this.

Tainari88 wrote:They are huge in number. It is not fiction.

It is absolutely fiction that Biden got 80M votes. I'm surprised you think that's the case. I'm further surprised that you think socialism is inevitable when you are asserting that neoliberals like Politics_Observer and SpecialOlympian are so dedicated to capitalism and the welfare state.

Tainari88 wrote::lol: :D I always knew you were not much of a fan.

To me Trump is nemesis. I support him in all the election challenges. I want them to be humiliated on the world stage for what they did. They think they are stopping Hitler, while demonstrating that they have absolutely no allegiance to democracy whatsoever.

Tainari88 wrote:Many on both the right and the left don't trust mainstream media at all.

They shouldn't trust the mainstream media at all. They are a fraud. Wholesale.

Tainari88 wrote:Look at Andrew Yang supporters? This supporter of his uncovered some harsh truths about the mainstream media.

That's part of what you miss about Trump and his tirades against illegal immigrants. Trump's DOJ is actually suing Ivy League schools for racial discrimination against Asians, who are now finding out that the neoliberals do not consider them minorities. Asians are now white as crazy as that seems. The neoliberals hate the Asians as much as they hate white conservatives, because Asians are notoriously socially conservative.

Tainari88 wrote:They backed BIDEN 100% percent over other candidates. Why? Again who are the kingmakers and decisionmakers.

I figure they are some blindingly wealthy bankers with big sexual identity problems. Think about it. In the primaries, Biden came in fourth in Iowa, fifth in New Hampshire and second in Nevada. His competitors had more delegates than he had, and they dropped out. Kamala Harris dropped out before Iowa, because she was so unpopular she wasn't even polling.

So you think this guy, who couldn't win his own nomination without bribing the competition to drop out and picked a VP candidate that couldn't even make it to Iowa before her campaign imploded together got 80M votes?

Tainari88 wrote:Meanwhile Fox News radicalized its own viewership with so many lies and bullshit that now they turn on the channel that radicalized their dumb selves.

Murdoch's wife and sons are liberal, not conservative. They bring on a RINO like Paul Ryan to their board. They only have viewership, because of Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham. Without them, FoxNews would fade away.

Tainari88 wrote:Any system that insists on profit and makes humans cogs in a machine and dehumanizes them all and wants AI without making any room for human survival is a bad system BJ.

Communist societies are notorious for making humans cogs in a machine. However, humans are social animals. They are built for some amount of collectivism, and they are territorial and competitive, so they are built for some amount of individualism too.

Tainari88 wrote:You talk about humans like if they are old worn out machines or shoes, or babies are dumb and shit....you think the mentally ill and the addicted are what? Refuse? Trash?

They are frequently incapable of providing for themselves.

Tainari88 wrote:It is not the socialist column that sees human beings like Duracell batteries Relampago.

Hitler certainly did. Stalin was not exactly ginger with his adversaries either. Mao's agricultural initiatives similarly killed tens of millions of people. For whatever reason, "Nazi" is a bad word, but "socialist" is not. Yet, the common thing among socialists is destroyed economies, mass death, and totalitarianism.

Tainari88 wrote:Anyone who thinks it is rational to exclude people and put them in concrete social and economic categories and ignoring human potential and using science to cover-up racism and fear of losing power to Blacks or Latinos or Asians or women or some group that they find alien to their lily-white fear-filled shitty ideas of humanness is crazy BJ.

You just put me in a category with your assumptions and called me crazy. How is socialism going to fix crazy if so many billions of people are crazy?

Tainari88 wrote:Human beings first. Not capitalism.

Ok. Capitalism is just an economic system. Many prefer it, because it delivers huge surpluses compared to any other economic system.

Tainari88 wrote:Not profit and money above the needs of the many.

Money has no intrinsic value outside of a medium for the exchange of goods. What it does, however, creating an artificial store of wealth, is allow humans to specialize their labor and trade for comparative advantage.

Tainari88 wrote:Clean water, air, and earth. Not pollution and toxic waste and no future for my children.

Back in the 1990s, I went to a show at the Masonic Auditorium in San Francisco back when I lived there. Bernard Shaw of CNN was hosting it, and Margaret Thatcher, George H.W. Bush and Mikhael Gorbachev were there discussing the world. Gorbachev made a crack like that, and Margaret Thatcher absolutely lit into Gorbachev on the environmental disasters of socialism. Not just Chernobyl and building nuclear reactors with no containment facilities, but the East German Trabant two stroke car, smoke stacks, etc. It was actually Britain that began doing a lot to address air pollution, because the Battersea Power Station could choke London during a heavy fog.

Tainari88 wrote:Flexible multilingual people and not tunnel-visioned one language only and my culture is the only one and no one else's is valuable.

So, to hell with the monolingual Japanese and Chinese, or just white men in North America?

Tainari88 wrote:No, BJ, the Mexicans know who is talking out of their ass and who is full of racist shit.

Really? Because the mainstream media in Mexico is full of truth? In the United States, Trump's share of the Hisapnic vote increased.

Tainari88 wrote:You can justify all the shit he says to yourself.

He is simply using those pushing political correctness against themselves, and he gets press coverage that way because he knows something about how their minds work.

Tainari88 wrote:He sounds racist as hell. He walks the racist walk, he talks the racist talk and he is a racist fuck.

:roll: A racist isn't going to sue Ivy League colleges for discrimination against Asians. A racist isn't going to push for prison reform, because it put too many non-violent blacks in prison for unjustifiably long prison sentences. You don't like how he sounds. Do you disagree with his prison reform? Do you disagree with him getting the unemployment rate down for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans? Do you disagree with him fighting for a non-race-based admissions policy to colleges and universities so they don't arbitrarily exclude Asians?

Tainari88 wrote:I hate his racism.

You hate his rhetoric and his personality.

Tainari88 wrote:I would blow your head off.

So you're a gun owner, are you?

Tainari88 wrote:Your death is inevitable.

Death is inevitable either way.

Tainari88 wrote:What made me smile with the racist shit from the media was a stock photo of an Asian guy was placed in his profile and it is good enough.

So you can see where a lot of this racism actually comes from--where it has often come from--the Democrats and their media establishment.

Tainari88 wrote:He was totally disrespected by the mainstream media who only backed and supported Biden. The media was responding to corporate interests.

Right. Biden is the credit card usury guy. My credit is so good, American Express gave me $100 back in appreciation. They don't do that for poor people. They charge them usurious interest rates.

Tainari88 wrote:For me? That is what socialism is about.

Maybe you should call it something else so you don't get lumped in with Castro, Chavez, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Kim.

Tainari88 wrote:I am not fooled or taken in by the Trump racist man or the Biden liberal hidden racist.

Biden's not a "hidden racist." They just don't call him out on his racism. Biden is going to resign and make Kamala Harris president if he wins anyway.

Tainari88 wrote:Get people who don't mind going to jail for principle and wind up representing the least of society and are not interested in money or being violent power hungry sociopathic dictators.

You need more volunteers than jail cells for that to work well.

ckaihatsu wrote:New Study Shows Deaths Of Despair Hitting Poor Working Class Of ALL Races

Just like Trump destroyed a lot of what Obama accomplished, the establishment will destroy a lot of what Trump accomplished.

ckaihatsu wrote:America's Unemployment Problem

Easily solved by leaning into autarky just a bit.
#15141276
ckaihatsu wrote:
New Study Shows Deaths Of Despair Hitting Poor Working Class Of ALL Races



blackjack21 wrote:
Just like Trump destroyed a lot of what Obama accomplished, the establishment will destroy a lot of what Trump accomplished.



What, exactly, are you saying that Trump accomplished? You're being vague.


ckaihatsu wrote:
America's Unemployment Problem



blackjack21 wrote:
Easily solved by leaning into autarky just a bit.



Yeah, that stopped once the U.S. became an empire:



The [Spanish-American] war [of 1898] led to the U.S. emerging as predominant in the Caribbean region,[15] and resulted in U.S. acquisition of Spain's Pacific possessions. That led to U.S. involvement in the Philippine Revolution and ultimately to the Philippine–American War.[16]



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish%E ... erican_War




US influence and voting reform

The scholarly consensus is that IMF decision-making is not simply technocratic, but also guided by political and economic concerns.[146] The United States is the IMF's most powerful member, and its influence reaches even into decision-making concerning individual loan agreements.[147] The United States has historically been openly opposed to losing what Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew described in 2015 as its "leadership role" at the IMF, and the United States' "ability to shape international norms and practices".[148]



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati ... ing_reform



---


Also:


Political Spectrum, Simplified

Spoiler: show
Image

The entire concept of "catch and release"[…]

It's often said that when a company fails, it is a[…]

How to deal with Trump?

I am good at predicting who wins. I thought Tr[…]

US bombs Syria

Say hi to Putin for us. Hi Putin.