Should COVID vaccine be mandatory? - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Should COVID vaccine be mandatory?

Yes
38%
No
49%
Other
13%
Sivad wrote:you anti-vaxxers need to be put in camps.

That's not an anti-vaxxer view but part of common sense, especially given development and testing time, not to mention availability. That's why vaccines will likely be used first on frontliners and generally those at most risk.
ralfy wrote:That's not an anti-vaxxer view but part of common sense, especially given development and testing time

More paranoid conspiricism. What, you don't believe in science? You don't trust the public health authorities? Your "common sense" is killing people, your kind needs to be rounded up and removed from society.
Sivad wrote:More paranoid conspiricism. What, you don't believe in science? You don't trust the public health authorities? Your "common sense" is killing people, your kind needs to be rounded up and removed from society.

YEAH BOI! It seems Estonia will start vaccinating individuals outside the danger categories in January. SIVAD I AM GONNA PUMP MYSELF WITH 2 AUTISM SHOTS IN JANUARY THEN. How do you feel about it?

By the way, vaccines work.
JohnRawls wrote:YEAH BOI! It seems Estonia will start vaccinating individuals outside the danger categories in January. SIVAD I AM GONNA PUMP MYSELF WITH 2 AUTISM SHOTS IN JANUARY THEN. How do you feel about it?

By the way, vaccines work.

They sure do, JohnRawls, you're living proof of that.
Sivad wrote:They sure do, JohnRawls, you're living proof of that.

Hell yeah, I honestly wish that we lived nearby and I could follow you 24/7 producing the noises below to proove that vaxines cause autism:

Sivad wrote:More paranoid conspiricism. What, you don't believe in science? You don't trust the public health authorities? Your "common sense" is killing people, your kind needs to be rounded up and removed from society.

That's not part of "conspiricism." Vaccine manufacturers go through four stages of testing before requesting for certification. After that, governments use vaccines on frontliners first or places with high risk. Finally, that's often the case if there aren't a lot of doses initially available. From there, vaccination is done steadily throughout the population as herd immunity increases.

I have no idea why you think vaccination should be done without testing and en masse. That for me is medically and unscientifically unsound. AFAIK, that is not done in any country unless there are extreme circumstances, and only if enough doses are available, together with storage facilities.
Godstud wrote:@ralfy Sivad is an anti-Vaxxer. :knife: He was being excessively sarcastic.

Shouldn't it be the other way round?

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]