Election 2020 - Page 437 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Drlee
Q Anon actually posts on POFO. I know who it is and so does G..... It is obvious if you look at it. If you don't believe it go back to the second page of this thread and carefully read the next three pages.
By Finfinder
Saeko wrote:When I was in elementary school, I saw some children keep papers in their desks.

Papers.

In.

Their.

Desks.

Now, why would a child have papers in their desk? Suspicious, don't you think? What's more, I know for a fact that some of those children would take those same papers home in BAGS, and fill them out AFTER SCHOOL HOURS. Clearly, there's only one logical explanation. The kids were in on it. The Dems have been preparing this for decades! :eek:

So you’re saying you’ve convinced yourself to believe your own lies. LOL.
By annatar1914
Drlee wrote:Q Anon actually posts on POFO. I know who it is and so does G..... It is obvious if you look at it. If you don't believe it go back to the second page of this thread and carefully read the next three pages.

@Drlee

I went back and saw that I had said Harris would be selected as Democratic nominee. She was, really...

But not clear on who you're suspecting, not exactly. I mean, I would say that anyway, right? ;)
By Drlee
Right.. 8)
By annatar1914
Drlee wrote:Right.. 8)

He who speaks does not know. He who knows does not speak 8) :lol:

''Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur''

The world wants to be deceived, so let it be deceived.
By Saeko
annatar1914 wrote:[usermention=30654]

But not clear on who you're suspecting, not exactly. I mean, I would say that anyway, right? ;)

He was talking about @skinster who mysteriously disappeared right around the time Q started showing up.
By Sivad
SpecialOlympian wrote:We won.

What do you think you won exactly? You're not in the club, you didn't win anything. Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation
By ingliz
Finfinder wrote:credibility

1-46

Yesterday, Trump lost five more of his silly court cases - Arizona, Wisconsin (A), Minnesota (A), Michigan (A), and Nevada.

In other news...

California certifies giving Biden the 279 certain electoral college votes he needs to win.

:)
Last edited by ingliz on 05 Dec 2020 08:14, edited 1 time in total.
By SpecialOlympian
Sivad wrote:What do you think you won exactly? You're not in the club, you didn't win anything. You're not even at the level of useful idiot, even the useful idiots think you're an idiot.

Gloating rights.

We won, deal with it.
By Finfinder
ingliz wrote:1-46

Yesterday, Trump lost five more of his silly court cases - Arizona, Wisconsin (A), Minnesota (A), Michigan (A), and Nevada.

In other news...

California certifies giving Biden the 279 certain electoral college votes he needs to win. :)

You are so desperate for the clock to run out.
By ingliz
Finfinder wrote:for the clock to run out
December 8...

Federal law (3 U.S. Code § 5) frees a state from further challenge if it settles legal disputes and certifies its results at least six days before the Electoral College meeting, which occurs this year on Dec. 14.

— Fox News

:)
By SpecialOlympian
Finfinder wrote:You are so desperate for the clock to run out.

Trump has been saying there would be voter fraud since, what, March?

Too bad he's a weak and ineffectual idiot who put off everything until the last minute. Most easily stolen election ever, lmfao. Eat shit, minority of Americans who voted for Trump. We stole this election and you can't stop us.
By Finfinder
SpecialOlympian wrote:Trump has been saying there would be voter fraud since, what, March?

Too bad he's a weak and ineffectual idiot who put off everything until the last minute. Most easily stolen election ever, lmfao. Eat shit, minority of Americans who voted for Trump. We stole this election and you can't stop us.

He went after the Postal Service back in August and everybody on the left went apeshit over it. We now know why.
By ingliz
Finfinder wrote:He went after the Postal Service back in August

And now Trump appointee DeJoy faces “criminal exposure” for lying to the House Oversight Committee.

:lol:
By Saeko
Finfinder wrote:He went after the Postal Service back in August and everybody on the left went apeshit over it. We now know why.

The hell kind of an incompetent baffoon goes after the postal service itself instead of the people supposedly using it to commit voter fraud? That's as stupid as tearing up the roads to stop traffic violations. :lol:
By Sivad
SpecialOlympian wrote:Gloating rights.

We won, deal with it.

Well not to rain on your parade of low grade cretinism or anything but aren't you supposed to be a "real left" progressive? So how exactly is a win for the corporate shitlib dem establishment a win for a "real leftist" like you? Didn't the Biden/Harris corporate dems just royally fuck over the "real left" progressives by rigging the primaries, forcing them to bend the knee, and then refusing to throw them even one meaningless token cabinet post? If that's your definition of winning then either you've never actually won at annything and you don't know what the word means or I've been right about you and you're just another lib cynically using minorities as pawns in the class war. So maybe you did win here, eh?
Last edited by noemon on 05 Dec 2020 13:09, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Rule 2 Violation Edited.
By B0ycey
Sivad wrote:...but aren't you supposed to be a "real left" progressive?

Hang on Sivad! Aren't you meant to be part of the Left? You know, the working man. How would a win for the swampiest swamp thing for corporate America and a guy who prides himself on paying zero tax with a claimed fortune of over 2bn be a win for you.? This was never about politics, economics or whatever bullshit you think this election was about. It was about bringing America back to some form of diplomatic and social economic normality. Because if you haven't noticed, nobody really cares about Biden. They just want to get rid of Trump. And that was the win. And perhaps that is actually a win for you also, but I can see you lack the consciousness to realise that.
Last edited by B0ycey on 05 Dec 2020 10:43, edited 1 time in total.

EU is not prepared on nuclear war, but Russia,[…]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]