Election 2020 - Page 438 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Sivad
Saeko wrote:When I was in elementary school, I saw some children keep papers in their desks.

Papers.

In.

Their.

Desks.

Now, why would a child have papers in their desk? Suspicious, don't you think? What's more, I know for a fact that some of those children would take those same papers home in BAGS, and fill them out AFTER SCHOOL HOURS. Clearly, there's only one logical explanation. The kids were in on it. The Dems have been preparing this for decades! :eek:

This superior intellect can't even get a simple analogy right. :knife:

It would be more like if the children waited for the school to close and after all the teachers and staff left they were seen on camera in the principal's office going through the gradebooks and using the computer and then they all got straight A's on their report cards.
By ingliz
Sivad wrote:a "real leftist" like you

I don't give a fuck who wins. Biden or Trump, it's all the same to me. As I have said before, I am not an American citizen. US domestic policy is not my concern. And US foreign policy, which does concern me, will not change with Biden in the White House.

That said. It is amusing to watch Trumpists tie themselves in legal knots when Republican election officials and Republican judges apply Republican legislation, designed to mess with the Democrat vote, don't forget, and use it to topple their hero.

:)
Last edited by ingliz on 05 Dec 2020 11:52, edited 1 time in total.
By SpecialOlympian
Finfinder wrote:He went after the Postal Service back in August and everybody on the left went apeshit over it. We now know why.

Yeah, nobody ever said Trump had good timing. Trump probably should have crippled the United States Postal Service in November instead of August.

But he didn't. And that's why We, the Democrats, were able to steal the election.
By Saeko
Sivad wrote:This superior intellect can't even get a simple analogy right. :knife:

It would be more like if the children waited for the school to close and after all the teachers and staff left they were seen on camera in the principal's office going through the gradebooks and using the computer and then they all got straight A's on their report cards.

No it would be more like those children did that while they knew they were being recorded. :roll:

Classic conspiratard nonsense. The conspiracy is simultaneously vast and perfectly coordinated and yet incompetent enough to do their shit in front of a camera.
By Saeko
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yeah, nobody ever said Trump had good timing. Trump probably should have crippled the United States Postal Service in November instead of August.

But he didn't. And that's why We, the Democrats, were able to steal the election.

Good job on stealing the election SO! The future of black trans-gaymunism has never looked brighter. I am counting the days until Ayatollah Obama swears in Joe Biden on a copy of Das Kapital.
By Finfinder
Saeko wrote:The hell kind of an incompetent baffoon goes after the postal service itself instead of the people supposedly using it to commit voter fraud? That's as stupid as tearing up the roads to stop traffic violations. :lol:

Lol. I guess you’re starting to give yourself a back door out from your ridiculous untenable position that nothing happened at all.
By Saeko
Finfinder wrote:Lol. I guess you’re starting to give yourself a back door out from your ridiculous untenable position that nothing happened at all.

But something did happen, Finfinder. Something truly historic. Trump, Republicans and Jesus lost. Forever. SO has informed me that the next phase of the plan is to take away the children of Trump supporters and send them to secret gay training camps in Venezuela where they will be trained to become soldiers for Black National Atheism. GG.
By Finfinder
Saeko wrote:But something did happen, Finfinder. Something truly historic. Trump, Republicans and Jesus lost. Forever. SO has informed me that the next phase of the plan is to take away the children of Trump supporters and send them to secret gay training camps in Venezuela where they will be trained to become soldiers for Black National Atheism. GG.

So you have determined before all the evidence is in or any investigation is complete that nothing happened at all 100%. Your only position is mockery of tens of millions of people who follow simple common sense.

Yeah that’ll work LOL
By Saeko
Finfinder wrote:So you have determined before all the evidence is in or any investigation is complete that nothing happened at all 100%.

If Comrade Biden said it, then it must be true. When Biden finally suspends the Constitution forever, anyone who says otherwise will simply disappear. Therefore, nothing happened.

Your only position is mockery of tens of millions of people who follow simple common sense.

By Drlee
@Finfinder

So you have determined before all the evidence is in or any investigation is complete that nothing happened at all 100%.

Well actually it looks like he and most thinking Americans have concluded the same thing that the courts, the state officials and even the SCOTUS have concluded...That is that there IS no evidence. A fishing poll with a line in the water is not evidence that there are fish in the lake.

Your only position is mockery of tens of millions of people who follow simple common sense.

You so-called "tens of millions of people" are obsessed cultists who are butt hurt that their dear leader lost. And bigly. Dumbassery is rampant in America:

26% can't name the three branches of government.

One in four believe that the sun orbits the earth.

34% reject evolution entirely. That is 122 million monumental dumbasses.

51% of Republicans, despite ironclad evidence to the contrary, still believe Obama was born in Kenya.

No Finfinder. It does not at all fool me that millions of Americans are stupid enough to look at the ravings of a narcissist huckster and buy the snake oil.
By Pants-of-dog
@Finfinder

Again, did you actually watch the video you posted?

Did you notice that the audio and the video are not synced, and that the audio describes things that are not shown on the video, and that the video does not show any wrongdoing?
By Drlee
He is like the guy who saw the skywriter and decided it was the apocalypse. Just gonna' keep runnin' 'till judgment overtakes him.
By annatar1914
Saeko wrote:He was talking about @skinster who mysteriously disappeared right around the time Q started showing up.

Well, I've been known to disappear and reappear from time to time myself. Not sure how ''mysterious'' that would appear to others, though, since I usually announce it in advance ;). Nor am I someone who believes in the scenario ''Q'' describes as our reality; the Washington elites being a bunch of literal Satanists who engage in all manner of vile acts and who run everything like a hidden oligarchic dictatorship. Can you imagine a scenario more calculated to demoralize people about their institutions, in reality?

@Victoribus Spolia is a frequent contributor on the pages @Drlee mentions as well. Doubt he's ''Q'', either, as he is an Anarcho-Capitalist who believes in opting out of voting and the whole sanctioning of the State by the People thing.
By Rancid
Saeko wrote:If Comrade Biden said it, then it must be true. When Biden finally suspends the Constitution forever, anyone who says otherwise will simply disappear. Therefore, nothing happened.

Hell yea, I hate freedom!

Drlee wrote:A fishing poll with a line in the water is not evidence that there are fish in the lake.

Great analogy, this is basically what the Trumptards are doing/claiming.
By jimjam
Fat Donald is quickly becoming irrelevant. I saw the usual trump news headline yesterday …… something like "trump sends out 36 tweets complaining about everything" . I didn't waste any time on it and quickly moved on to something speculating about life on Mars …… way way more interesting.
By Drlee
If we send a manned mission to find life on mars it will, without a doubt, be successful.
By Beren

Wow, I wonder if how much the TrumpDonald's franchise is worth. You ain't a Republican if you don't subscribe to (and pay for) it. :lol:

ImageImage
However, Biden said you ain't black if you don't subscribe to him. :lol:
Saeko wrote:Good job on stealing the election SO! The future of black trans-gaymunism has never looked brighter. I am counting the days until Ayatollah Obama swears in Joe Biden on a copy of Das Kapital.

It's pretty cool how Finfinder thinks people just went "apeshit" over purposely crippling the USPS. Something people rely on to get medication, which definitely ended up killing a few people.

Finfinder's relationship with Trump is beautiful.
By Rancid
Today, Trump pressured the Governor of Georgia to overturn the election and call a special session so select electors that will vote for Trump. The governor does not have the authority to do such a thing, and further, would not tell the Georgia Secretary of state to do so either.

I think it's fair to say that Trump is an enemy of the constitution, and thus a domestic terrorist. There is simply no way he's not an enemy of the state and the American people.

I really doubt he will see criminal charges, but this asshat needs to be sent to prison for the rest of his life.
By Drlee
Finfinder's relationship with Trump is beautiful.

It is voluptuous. Almost carnal.

Trump is speaking to a crowd in Georgia. Many of them are not wearing masks and they are bunched up like balls in a Speedo. So many unintelligent people together at one time. It boggles the imagination.

Ever since Trump had his fake Covid case and remarkably suffered no symptoms at all, his drones have been the very picture of stupidity in the face of overwhelming evidence. I wonder how many people will die to support his ego tonight. Well Trump fans, as P.T. Barnum said, "This way to the great egress".
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It has always been this way, @QatzelOk . Zionists[…]

...You are a supporter of the genocide against th[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]