1/21/21 .... WHERE'S DONALD?!?!?! - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
QatzelOk wrote:Why did you switch to talking about Jr.?

Because his performance at the rally before the insurrection was noticeable. He's a better actor than Tom Cruise if he works for the Democrats and wasn't for real on the stage.

Beren wrote:Because his performance at the rally before the insurrection was noticeable. He's a better actor than Tom Cruise if he works for the Democrats and wasn't for real on the stage.

The at-times creepy presence of Nepotism during the Trump regime... is a poignant reminder of just how ordinary our leaders are.

They are nothing special and don't deserve any more power than you do.

They are walking examples of morbid banality, elevated way beyond their capacities through social connections forged in class-incubators like golf courses and snotty schools.
QatzelOk wrote:
They are walking examples of morbid banality, elevated way beyond their capacities through social connections forged in class-incubators like golf courses and snotty schools.

This is obvious. Do you think it will ever change or is there anything that can be done to alleviate the situation?
QatzelOk wrote:The at-times creepy presence of Nepotism during the Trump regime... is a poignant reminder of just how ordinary our leaders are.

They are nothing special and don't deserve any more power than you do.

I wonder if this also means the Trumps don't need to be the Democrats' stooges to do their own thing however stupid it is because they're stupid, psychopathic and disconnected from reality enough to do it spontaneously anyway.
Beren wrote:I wonder if this also means the Trumps don't need to be the Democrats' stooges to do their own thing however stupid it is because they're stupid, psychopathic and disconnected from reality enough to do it spontaneously anyway.

This seems the most likely possibility to me. Lol.
Beren wrote:Because his performance at the rally before the insurrection was noticeable. He's a better actor than Tom Cruise if he works for the Democrats and wasn't for real on the stage.

"Thank you to all you red-blooded Americans!"

I thought everyone had red blood. Or do some people have green blood? :eh:

Tom Cruise speaks better.
Potemkin wrote:This seems the most likely possibility to me. Lol.

The problem with (Donald Jr.'s) genuineness is that it's a double-edged sword: on the one hand it could be likeable, convincing and attractive, on the other hand though it could be frightening, repulsive and telling.

MistyTiger wrote:I thought everyone had red blood. Or do some people have green blood? :eh:

They may rather have blue blood, I guess. :lol:

MistyTiger wrote:Tom Cruise speaks better.

He also looks, moves, acts and manipulates better. But Tom Cruise is a professional actor, whereas Donald Jr. isn't.

And yet it is still speculation to say they were t[…]

The English are identifiable genetically. Of cou[…]

https://twitter.com/UKTired/status/178305497055778[…]

You can't arrest someone for protesting or having[…]