Election 2020 - Page 549 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15151273
THE WORD IS OUT!! jimjam will be pardon# 722 in Fat Donald's Get Out Of Jail Free lottery tomorrow :eek:

Image
By Pants-of-dog
#15151275
Doug64 wrote:Image


Yes, that is funny! The media are more discerning than conservatives! Lol!

I also laugh when I think that some conservatives can not tell the difference between riots started by communities plagued by crime and police racism and riots started by people who convinced themselves that the election was stolen with no evidence.

Then I remember that the whole thing is more of a tragedy.

Not the state constitutions, the US Constitution. But beyond that, I can't disagree, the judges that threw out lawsuits on account of a lack of timeliness had a decent point. That doesn't change the fact that the judges and state authorities that altered or ignored the laws passed by the state legislatures had no right to overrule the Constitution.


Since this did not happen, this is not a valid criticism. Your argument about signature verification in Pennsylvania is a good example: you think the judges were wrong to point out that the laws written by the legislature did not ask for a signature verification.

Are you arguing that our court systems should ban eyewitness testimony?


Are you arguing that all testimony is true? Are you arguing that testimonies dealing with acts that are not actually criminal should be treated as examples of election fraud? Are you arguing that these people should be prosecuted based solely on the testimony of their accusers?

Right, because having 45% of the country's Likely Voters think the election wasn't honest or fair is no big deal, nothing to worry about, just move along....


The fact that such a large percentage of the population can delude themselves like that with no evidence is worrying. It shows just how out of touch so many people can be.

And for fun:

The F Word


Trump does exhibit certain tendencies towards fascism. This is why he has been impeached twice.
User avatar
By colliric
#15151277
Politics_Observer wrote:@colliric

No way in hell do we need to pardon Snowden or Assange.


Yes you do.

People hate your country for showing no mercy to people that expose war crimes.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15151281
Tainari88 wrote: Learn from that for once BJ!!


No, he's locked in. I find the man an interesting specimen who probably even has a heart. I, however, lack both your energy and perseverance to do more than engage in cheap shots with him.

It's unfortunate that this randomly unfolding life did not arrange a marriage between the two of you ….. now THAT would have been interesting …… :eek:
User avatar
By colliric
#15151293
Trump's first major pardon of the day:
Image

......Fat Fuck avoids jail.

Guess we expected that one.
User avatar
By XogGyux
#15151300
Doug64 wrote:Not the state constitutions, the US Constitution. But beyond that, I can't disagree, the judges that threw out lawsuits on account of a lack of timeliness had a decent point. That doesn't change the fact that the judges and state authorities that altered or ignored the laws passed by the state legislatures had no right to overrule the Constitution.

Even less.
What part of the US constitution do you think it was breached?

Are you arguing that our court systems should ban eyewitness testimony?

Not at all, just needs to be interpreted with the understanding that bias exists, liars exists, crazy people exists, people can misinterpret their experiences, etc.
Eye witness testimony has been shown to be unreliable.
Take for instance this election fraud. It is not that they are all claiming and agreeing on 1 specific method of fraud, they are all claiming wildly different methods: Dead people voting, fake ballots, burning Trump's ballots, Shredding Trump's Ballots, Electronic voter fraud with machines changing votes, not counting Trump's ballots, counting trump ballots for Biden, Illegal aliens votings, etc. etc. etc. Furthermore, there is no proof of all that shit. Certainly not to the scale depicted and when there is 1 or 2 cases, they are often in favor of republicans. :lol:
Now... imagine that there are 100 eye witness testimony that I killed john, a few says that I stabbed john, others that I used a flame thrower, others that I poisoned him, a few more that I used a machine gun, others that I decapitated john, others that I drawned him and yet another few that I hanged him... Meanwhile the colonel states john seems to have passed away from a brain aneurysm... What kind of jury do you think is going to convict me based on the eyewitness testimony of those 100 people that "saw me" kill John?
Eyewitness testimoney can function as ancilliary, to put things into perspective and perhaps shape other existing evidence. It rarely if ever should be used as the sole source of evidence, certainly not for the claim of the largest crime in history.
User avatar
By ingliz
#15151308
blackjack21 wrote:5.5% of African-Americans have a 2-repeat allele of the monoamine oxidase A MAOA gene, and it's associated with anti-social behavior,

It's all bollocks!

MAOA-3R — the “original warrior gene” — was the first gene linked with antisocial characteristics. Studies indicate that the 3R variant occurs in 61% of Taiwanese males and 56% of Chinese males.

In 2017, 68.9 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 27.2 percent were Black or African American, and 3.9 percent were of other races.


:lol:
User avatar
By colliric
#15151315




If it wasn't for Julian Assange, he wouldn't have won in 2016. Everyone knows it.

He's a selfish prick.

Biden is a cunt too, he won't pardon Assange or Snowden either.



Mike Cernovich is right on that one.
User avatar
By Saeko
#15151346
Trump's seditious supporters are probably smearing feces all over their cell walls in unimaginable anger as they slowly realize that Trump fucked them. :lol:
User avatar
By Potemkin
#15151357
Saeko wrote:Trump's seditious supporters are probably smearing feces all over their cell walls in unimaginable anger as they slowly realize that Trump fucked them. :lol:

Useful idiots. :)
By Godstud
#15151362
Hit the road, Trump! :lol:


Cmon Trump cultists! Come out and concede, you pathetic losers!!


Where are you @blackjack21, @Hindsite @Wulfschilde @Oxymoron @Igor Antunov and others? Time to admit you backed a losing nag.
User avatar
By XogGyux
#15151367
Godstud wrote:Hit the road, Trump! :lol:


Cmon Trump cultists! Come out and concede, you pathetic losers!!


Where are you @blackjack21, @Hindsite @Wulfschilde @Oxymoron @Igor Antunov and others? Time to admit you backed a losing nag.


You evil! putting salt into a raw wound :lol: . I approve.
User avatar
By XogGyux
#15151369
colliric wrote:https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1351778595300012037?s=09



If it wasn't for Julian Assange, he wouldn't have won in 2016. Everyone knows it.

He's a selfish prick.

Biden is a cunt too, he won't pardon Assange or Snowden either.



Mike Cernovich is right on that one.


Please tell me you were being sarcastic. Don't get me wrong, I certainly wish you people would come to this conclusion, but I was hoping you would arrive there by the right reasons.
These pardons, far from being clear of criticism (Steve Banon for instance) are nowhere as bad as we were expecting and show a minimum of restraint (didn't self pardon?).
Honestly, I would had hoped that you would have arrived to this conclusion via the "he is a liar" path, or "he is a divisive son of a bitch" path or the "he is as corrupt as corrupt gets" path or any other.
User avatar
By Rancid
#15151370
XogGyux wrote:
Please tell me you were being sarcastic. Don't get me wrong, I certainly wish you people would come to this conclusion, but I was hoping you would arrive there by the right reasons.
These pardons, far from being clear of criticism (Steve Banon for instance) are nowhere as bad as we were expecting and show a minimum of restraint (didn't self pardon?).
Honestly, I would had hoped that you would have arrived to this conclusion via the "he is a liar" path, or "he is a divisive son of a bitch" path or the "he is as corrupt as corrupt gets" path or any other.


I think this perfectly illustrates the personality type that would fall for a moron like Trump. It's exactly the kind of people that would come to this conclusions via paths that are not about morals or ethics. THey do not have the mental capacity to think critically at all.

Hence, colleric's dumb shit too little too late 180 turn. SHe's still a dummy.
User avatar
By Beren
#15151380
colliric wrote:Yeah, in fact I think they [QAnon] cost Trump re-election.

That tells all about your sense of politics, or rather the lack thereof.
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#15151383
Everyone so tense. LET THIS BE A REMINDER THAT I CALLED IT FIRST LONG AGO AND 99% OF YOU DID NOT BELIEVE. (Yes, i am stroking my ego here)

User avatar
By Rancid
#15151388
JohnRawls wrote:Everyone so tense. LET THIS BE A REMINDER THAT I CALLED IT FIRST LONG AGO AND 99% OF YOU DID NOT BELIEVE. (Yes, i am stroking my ego here)



I can't see the video.

Also, FUCK YOU BITCH!
  • 1
  • 547
  • 548
  • 549
  • 550
  • 551
  • 595

Upon failing to find any of the evidence we shou[…]

The Wuhan virus—how are we doing?

@Drlee , or it could be that Dr. Makary is right[…]

There is nothing more grating than your apologies […]

Undocumented Aliens and Crime

ICE recently put a man on a plane to deport him ba[…]