Election 2020 - Page 558 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By XogGyux
Gotta love the new and improved Dr. Fauci. He is a jockster!
Also... he managed to keep his job and upgrade, meanwhile trump gets evicted... Way to go fauci. Fauci 2024!
By colliric
SpecialOlympian wrote:Trump: "Who's on first?"

Fauci: "No, the WHO."

Trump: "Yeah, I'm asking who."

That's also funny if you substitute Biden for Trump, since it turns into a classic Seniors Moment joke.

Even you have to admit Biden's senior moments are going to be comedy gold till Harris takes over.
By Godstud
@colliric You're still doing it, Trumpster.
By Saeko
colliric wrote:That's also funny if you substitute Biden for Trump, since it turns into a classic Seniors Moment joke.

Even you have to admit Biden's senior moments are going to be comedy gold till Harris takes over.

Senior moments are better than traitor moments.
colliric wrote:That's also funny if you substitute Biden for Trump, since it turns into a classic Seniors Moment joke.

I don't give a fuck about your idiotic takes.

colliric wrote:Hunter is under federal investigation at the moment, and the computer shop guy who is the source is suing Twitter. You already know that.

No, I didn't, and I don't care because it was another dumbass bullshit story pushed by Rudy Giuliani. Who cares if some random moron is suing Twitter? You sound like Hong Wu, another Trump humping idiot, who was genuinely excited that Nick Sandmann was suing WaPo for $100 million dollars.

He was represented by Lin Wood btw, who settled out of court for the standard "fuck off, here's what we calculated to be less than it would cost to kick your ass in court" amount.
By Potemkin
Beren wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMYkr0yTbps

Thanks, Melania Trump, for the perfect ending! :lol:

Like she gives a fuck.... :lol:
By Heisenberg
SpecialOlympian wrote:You sound like Hong Wu, another Trump humping idiot, who was genuinely excited that Nick Sandmann was suing WaPo for $100 million dollars.

In Nick Sandmann's defence, he was bean cansoled.

By JohnRawls
By Godstud
@XogGyux The best comment form the video:

Dear Elizabeth, We're sorry your interaction with the Capitol Police was so unsatisfactory to you. The Customer Service Section of the FBI will be contacting you soon to take your statement.

:lol:
By Drlee
To girl on tape.

Oh Lord girl.

If you get a divorce in Knoxville Tennessee are you still cousins?
By Doug64
XogGyux wrote:I am enjoying this. I was worried that his suporters would take the loss gracefully, preventing me from gloating a bit. I am glad that didn't happen. Cry a bit more Doug, please go ahead, raise the humidity of the planet a little bit more!

Yes, I'm sure many are taking the stolen election as gracefully as the Left took Clinton's loss in 2016. As for the rest, you asked, I responded. Apparently, you can't point out how my response is wrong. And at least one state Supreme Court has agreed with me, even if they ultimately weren't willing to take their agreement to its logical conclusion:

Wisconsin Supreme Court rules state erred by giving blanket exemption to voter ID rules during COVID
The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled Monday [Dec. 14th] that state and local election officials erred when they gave blanket permission allowing voters to declare themselves homebound and skip voter ID requirements in the 2020 election, potentially opening the door for Republicans to challenge tens of thousand of ballots.

In a case challenging the practice in Dane County, one of Wisconsin's large urban center around the city of Madison, the state's highest court ruled only those voters whose "own age, physical illness or infirmity" makes them homebound could declare themselves "indefinitely confined" and avoid complying with a requirement for photo ID.

The mere existence of a COVID-19 pandemic and shutdown orders was not sufficient under Wisconsin law for all persons to skip the voter ID requirements to seek to vote absentee, the justices ruled.

"We conclude that both the contention that electors qualify as indefinitely confined solely as the result of the COVID19 pandemic and the declared public health emergency and the contention that Wis. Stat. § 6.86(2)(a) could be used for those who 'have trouble presenting a valid ID' are erroneous because those reasons do not come within the statutory criteria," the court ruled.

In so doing, the court ruled that local officials like Dane County and Gov. Tony Evers did not have legal authority to exempt all voters to get an absentee ballot without an ID. Evers had issued an executive order earlier this year.

"We conclude that [Evers'] Emergency Order #12 did not render all Wisconsin electors 'indefinitely confined,' thereby obviating the requirement of a valid photo identification to obtain an absentee ballot," the majority ruling concluded.

The court filings indicated nearly 200,000 voters declared themselves permanently confined in the state's spring primary, a marked rise over prior years, and even more did so in the general election. The ruling opens the door for Republicans to potentially challenge those votes if it can be shown the voters weren't sick or elderly as required by the law.

The ruling came the same day that the state Supreme Court rejected the Trump campaign's request to set aside the voting results showing Joe Biden winning the state.
By Drlee
Doug. Do you not see the idiocy of a Wisconsin judge ruling that these people were not home bound in the face of the the incontrovertible fact that just leaving one's house to go where other people are, could and is deadly. The Judge is an idiot. Going to a congregate place to vote, even when there are precautions taken, is foolish. And so the SCOTUS did not agree with him. Big surprise there.

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] Are you[…]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]

I (still) have a dream

Because the child's cattle-like parents "fol[…]