Manufacturing Consent: On Way Out, Pompeo Says Chinese Treatment of Uyghers is 'Genocide' - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15155373
skinster wrote:There is no "Uighur genocide" in China and there never was.


Don't worry a tribunal will be held in Britain soon enough in UK regarding this. As much as I heard, it will be chaired by the same judge as the one presiding over Milosevic trial.
#15157921


JohnRawls wrote:Don't worry a tribunal will be held in Britain soon enough in UK regarding this. As much as I heard, it will be chaired by the same judge as the one presiding over Milosevic trial.


Brits that have been destroying multiple Muslims nations over the last two decades are now concerned about Muslims in China, is that correct JR? :lol:

I can't wait for this tribunal. Got any more info on that?

Reminder, the insane cult-leader Andrew Zenz that believes in normal everyday stuff like Armageddon and burning to death of homosexuals is the main source of all of this propaganda.

At what point do the warmongers admit they've been played? :D
#15157935
Forced assimilation, ethnicide, cultural genocide, genocide, it can take many names and dimensions.

The fact is that around 400k sterilisations(330k+60k) took place in Xinjiang in a single year, Uyghur women of breeding age cannot be more than 3-4 million.
At the same time the Uyghur population is subjected to forced interment camps while their religion is unauthorised and unrecognised.

Detained for pre-crimes without trial, because they are potential "religious extremists", presumed guilty.

#15157940
The numbers have been provided by Wellsy from Chinese archives during a critique of Adrian Zenz. The number of state enforced sterilisations in the Xinjiang region in a single year is true as are the internment camps where people are detained for indefinite amounts of time without trial for "pre-crimes" as Chinese officials tell us themselves in the video.

Image
#15157997
noemon wrote:The fact is that around 400k sterilisations(330k+60k) took place in Xinjiang in a single year, Uyghur women of breeding age cannot be more than 3-4 million.

How many children did these women have before being sterilised?
Why aren't men being sterilised?
#15158031
Canada has become the second country in the world to describe China’s treatment of its Uighur minority as a genocide, following a contentious parliamentary vote which is likely to further raise diplomatic tensions between the two nations.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... s-genocide

Hopefully Chinese leadership will be sitting in the Hague soon enough for this. Or better yet, this warrants its own Nuremberg.

Image
#15158068
Admin Notes: Rule 16 Violation

Twitter spamming is banned indeed as you have been warned several times


Imagine thinking you're on the correct side by being on the same side as ex CIA head Mike "We lie, we cheat, we steal" Pompeo. Imagine thinking that he ever had the interests of Muslims in mind. :D

This is what Mike Pompeo and various corporate media sources are basing their claims of Uighur genocide and forced sterilization off:

The US government’s accusation of genocide against China stems from a single source: a June 2020 paper by Adrian Zenz, a right-wing German researcher affiliated with the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation and neoconservative Jamestown Foundation in Washington, DC.

The people pushing lies about Uighur genocide have learned nothing from the wars on Iraq, Syria, Libya etc. Absolutely nothing. It's WMDs in Iraq. It's babies being thrown out of incubators. It's Gaddafi feeding his soldiers viagra to mass rape. It's Assad used chemical weapons against his own population while fighting war against various armies from multiple countries. It's the same lies all over again.

Also:

China Rejects Uighurs Genocide Charge, Invites UN Rights Chief
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi has rejected Western nations' charges about an alleged "genocide" taking place in Xinjiang province and invited UN officials to visit the area.

China's government has rejected “slanderous attacks” related to alleged abuses against Muslim Uighurs and other minorities that live in the Xinjiang region, stating instead that these communities enjoy freedom of religion and other human rights.

Foreign Minister Wang Yi, in an address to the United Nations Human Rights Council in Geneva on Monday, commented on the existance of 24,000 mosques in the western region and added that “basic facts show that there has never been so-called genocide, forced labor or religious oppression in Xinjiang.”

During his intervention, he added: “the door to Xinjiang is always open. People from many countries who have visited Xinjiang have learned the facts and the truth on the ground. China also welcomes the High Commissioner for Human Rights to visit Xinjiang,” referring to UN rights chief Michelle Bachelet, whose office has been negotiating terms of access to the country.



Activists and UN rights experts have claimed that at least one million Muslims are imprisoned in camps in the remote western region. China has denied that abuses are taking place and expressed that the camps in the region provide vocational training and are needed to fight extremism.
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Chi ... -0024.html
#15158309
I just can't get over how preposterous this entire new fake free tibet movement really is.

Countries that wage war on Muslims, prop up extremists abroad and have killed millions of Muslims in the past two decades, oppose China's Xinjiang anti-extremism policy where the muslim population has doubled and poverty has been eradicated, while Muslim countries overwhelmingly support it because no shit, extremism sucks and economic development is good.

Image

I was reading about how the Simpsons is going around changing voice actors based on race. The west is truly sick in the collective head. It needs to go. ASAP, thankfully that's already happening.
#15158506
JohnRawls wrote:Or better yet, this warrants its own Nuremberg.


There is only one way to make this happen and history has already shown that.

And please, don't (just) focus on Uighurs.
They are happy to commit genocide (including forced assimilation) even against their own kind,
as long as the target group is against their brutal ways. (Yes, I mean Hong Kong and Taiwan)

Khmer Rouge almost never killed anyone outside their own race,
but it's still a genocide no less.

Communists just like to do that,
and combining it with the over-eager-to-resurrect-but-not-up-to-standard Chinese,
and their over-eager-to-be-anti-West-but-not-up-to-standard supporters / apologists/ propagandists / fellow perpetrators,
I really cannot see any hope in the world.
#15158514
Patrickov wrote:As if the Nazis and the Imperial Japanese were short of military personnel in comparison?

So a war of total annihilation against the Chinese, then? Which would inevitably involve nuclear weapons exchanges? Very sane. :lol:
#15158515
Heisenberg wrote:So a war of total annihilation against the Chinese, then? Which would inevitably involve nuclear weapons exchanges? Very sane. :lol:


You didn't read my message well.

China will be initiating this themselves.

You simply don't know how anxious the Chinese are in controlling everything,
because they are simply incapable to handle the situation otherwise.
It's in their genes for millennia.

They will trigger a war one way or another.

You say it as if the West are the genocidal maniac here.
To me, this sounds like a very typical CCP apologist.
#15158517
Patrickov wrote:China will be initiating this themselves.

You simply don't know how anxious the Chinese are in controlling everything,
because they are simply incapable to handle the situation otherwise.
It's in their genes for millennia.

Sorry, I must have missed all of China's genocidal wars of global conquest. Could you fill me in? While you're at it, would you mind helping me understand how Hong Kong fell into British hands? :)
#15158519
Heisenberg wrote:Sorry, I must have missed all of China's genocidal wars of global conquest. Could you fill me in?


They were not up to Alexander III's level frankly,
but they are eager to think the whole land as one single entity,
and their people as the central and should be respected from all sides.

They didn't embark a "global conquest" not because they didn't want to.
They just weren't capable.
Their geography means they were not capable of transcontinental voyages before the modern ages.

China was pretty eager to kill even back in Qin Shi Huang's times or before.
Mencius and, more importantly, Mozi, had to call for peace
because the opposite was what's exactly happened.

The Emperor Wu of Han would be seen as a terrible genocidal maniac today,
but he's appreciated for his "historical feat" of establishing China's boundaries.
The same goes for Emperors Yongle and Qianlong.

It's China's turn again now.
Don't let their relative inaction fool you.

On a side note, Japan also didn't go far before the Americans came
(aside from an invasion to Korea in the late 16th century)
See what they had done in less than 100 years.


Heisenberg wrote:While you're at it, would you mind helping me understand how Hong Kong fell into British hands? :)


The British merely wanted to open a port for trade (opium trade is not right, but still),
not to conquer whole of China.

Moreover, they learned much better and had successfully made Hong Kong a safe haven.
Most significantly in the 1970s and 1980s, but in fact way before that.
Even Sun Yat-sen (the founder of modern Republic of China) was a beneficiary no-less.

Come to think of it, I would say we would fare better if we were ruled in a British system.
#15158543
Heisenberg wrote:Sorry, I must have missed all of China's genocidal wars of global conquest. Could you fill me in?


I am not familiar with China's history but how do you reckon such a large space and population becomes homogeneous?

How do you reckon China became 91% Han?

Factoid wrote:Sun Yat-sen, a Han, led a revolution that overthrew the Qing Dynasty in 1912. He was the first President of the Republic of China. The Republic of China and People's Republic of China era marks the return of Han rule over the whole territory of China. The Han didn't control their homelands north of the Yangtze including the original territory of the Yellow River for about 600 of the last 1,000 years.
#15158546
Patrickov wrote:They will trigger a war one way or another.


This inevitability is basically what we have to wait for, for any meaningful action to be taken. Until then, it's all about business and making money.

Anyway, if the west wanted war as many of our CCP apologist say. The west would have started a war by now. It doesn't make sense to delay war, this would allow your adversary to get stronger. So yea, the west has shown more restraint than China recently, and it certainly will be China triggering any sort of armed conflict. It has to play out that way. My money is on war starting over Taiwan. Mainly because Taiwan has become a lynch pin for the entire global technology supply chain. I doubt most nations want to see that pin under the control of an authoritarian gutter CCP regime.

CCP taking Taiwan is more egregious than say the destruction of Hong Kong culture since Taiwan is actually an independent nation.
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
Atheism is Evil

People and society is a very convenient thing to […]

Instead of distracting from the EU's vaccine nati[…]

The Wuhan virus—how are we doing?

@Pants-of-dog , funny how you haven't been able […]

Undocumented Aliens and Crime

How exactly was it an error? He had been ordered […]