Meghan Markle abused & bullied Buckingham Palace staff to tears - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Harry’s army mates said he was fuck struck. His brother said he was blinded by lust, which is the same thing ,only rather more polite.
For someone who doesn’t care about them, you’re making an awful lot of comments, crantag.

You seem a bit obsessed. Do do you know how long Oprah has been Meghan’s big fat friend?(bff)
colliric wrote:Harry should wake up and dump her.

I doubt Harry has Royal blood. But all this is a PR stunt and to make the MarkleSussex brand a success which he must have been aware of. And nobody really cares about bullying in any case. She isn't even here to bully anyone anymore. It was merely to take the queen off the front pages and make this all about Megan again as Megan made out that she was being perpetuated by the Royal Family. Who the fuck cares. That is part of being a Royal. She quit, story over. It isn't even anything anyone will care about next week. But that isn't how Kensington Palace works. And this story came out just in time when you will find that all Megan talks of occurred years ago.
snapdragon wrote:Harry’s army mates said he was fuck struck. His brother said he was blinded by lust, which is the same thing ,only rather more polite.
For someone who doesn’t care about them, you’re making an awful lot of comments, crantag.

You seem a bit obsessed. Do do you know how long Oprah has been Meghan’s big fat friend?(bff)

Dude, thanks for mentioning me, but you see, posting on forums is sort of like a pastime; a hobby of sorts.

The only reason I have any knowledge of them at all is because while I've been building a fence over the past week and a half, I've played CNN on Tunein a bit, and they've talked about this shit.

My interest in talking about it is simply to ridicule it, though.

What are your thoughts, though? I'm interested in your thoughts on it.
Potemkin wrote:The Royal Family is better than watching the soaps. What jolly japes will they get up to next? Tune in next week to find out.... :lol:

I loathe even talking about this. But this is the news and it happens to the a topic that's live. And I say that as someone who hates TV especially soaps.

Meghan is merely promoting her brand. The Windsors are protecting theirs. This is merely gossip column bollocks. But it proof that you are what you hate. Both sides are prefect for each other because they play the same damn cards. And they are just damaging each others image which I find funny. But if it speeds up being a Republic than perhaps she deserves her Royal title.
Potemkin wrote:The Royal Family is better than watching the soaps. What jolly japes will they get up to next? Tune in next week to find out.... :lol:

The Royal Family is a classic Reality TV show and it's spinoff 10 Downing Street is a classic too, but I'm personally more of a fan of America's long running masterpiece The Whitehouse....

The last 4 seasons of that show were sensational, best seasons since the classic 1998/99 one.
Her face is already pumped up with fillers and she's barely 40. She'll soon start looking like Simon Cowell if she carries on with it.

You think? You must have a good eye, I wouldn’t have picked that. If you want to be truly appalled have a look at what’s going on with Demi Moore’s face of late.

At least Prince Phillip is still soldiering on. Just pulled through a heart procedure bless him.
colliric wrote:The Royal Family is a classic Reality TV show and it's spinoff 10 Downing Street is a classic too, but I'm personally more of a fan of America's long running masterpiece The Whitehouse....

The last 4 seasons of that show were sensational, best seasons since the classic 1998/99 one.

Yep, they had some daring scriptwriters back then. But I think the 2020/21 season topped them all - the 'Capitol Insurrection' episode is now my favourite. :up:
@ness31 Yes, definitely fillers. I can’t say I’ve seen Demi Moore, but Keeley Hawes is unrecognisable, she’s had so many

Fillers and Botox. Both very common these days and is why it’s hard to tell one woman from another. Even young girls in their twenties have trout pouts. It’s very sad.
snapdragon wrote:Her face is already pumped up with fillers and she's barely 40. She'll soon start looking like Simon Cowell if she carries on with it.

I feel quite embarrassed about how much I remember about her behaviour for the short time she lives here, which is down to my middle daughter and her boyfriend at the time, who was an ardent fan of Meghan.

My daughter can't stand her and they clashed often. I remember him gibbering with rage because the Queen didn't have her photo showing at the Christmas Day speech a couple of years ago. In vain did my daughter try to explain it wasn't because Meghan was black, but because Harry isn't directly in line to the throne. Only Monarchs , past and future, and their immediate families were shown. The Queen was there in person, but she did have a photo of the Duke of Edinburgh by her.

Anyway, I remember there were complaints against Meghan at the time. She wouldn't let the staff park their cars outside the house is one, so they had to walk a mile to work.

Harry begged people to say nothing. According to him, "What Meghan wants, Meghan gets". Not at all nice is it?

They want privacy to live their lives, according to them. They've got a weird way of showing it.

The American press seems to talk of nothing else but their doings.

The difference is, the American press worships the cult of celebrity and we don't, so it's all good.

Has anyone over there asked how far back Meghan's close friendship with Oprah Winfrey goes?

I'd feel sorry for Harry if he wasn't such a dickhead.

Is this a copypaste?

Also, living in the US for over 3 years now, I can't understand why do Americans care so much about this stuff. Didn't they get their independence so they wouldn't care about the problems of the Crown?
No, it’s not a copy and paste. Strange question. Still, I grew used to those.

My husband was American. Probably still is for, all I know. His family were obsessed with Diana and asked me if it was true she collected the ends of soap bars and melted them together to make a new bar of soap. I didn’t have the faintest idea, but I told them it was absolutely true, so they started doing it.

I can’t see it, myself. I mean, this is something that was done during the Second World War when there were grave shortages of things like soap. Or so I’ve been told. I don’t know it as fact.

My in laws were lovely people and I liked them very much, but they didn’t half ask some bizarre questions.
snapdragon wrote:No, it’s not a copy and paste. Strange question. Still, I grew used to those.

My husband was American. Probably still is for, all I know. His family were obsessed with Diana and asked me if it was true she collected the ends of soap bars and melted them together to make a new bar of soap. I didn’t have the faintest idea, but I told them it was absolutely true, so they started doing it.

I can’t see it, myself. I mean, this is something that was done during the Second World War when there were grave shortages of things like soap. Or so I’ve been told. I don’t know it as fact.

My in laws were lovely people and I liked them very much, but they didn’t half ask some bizarre questions.

What you wrote reads as if you had some inside knowledge. Just how far does the British press go with this story? :lol:
wat0n wrote:Is this a copypaste?

Also, living in the US for over 3 years now, I can't understand why do Americans care so much about this stuff. Didn't they get their independence so they wouldn't care about the problems of the Crown?

But it's the very fact that they don't have to pay for it or bow and scrape to them which makes the Americans so obsessed with their doings. They get all of the positives - the glamour, the classy accents and impeccable etiquette, the soap opera scandals - with none of the downsides. Lol.
I still don’t get why you think it was copy paste?

You’re not making much sense, WatOn.

As you’ve only lived in the US three years, you must know the Queen makes broadcast on telly every Christmas Day, even if you’ve never watched it. That was mostly what I wrote about.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]