Biden changes Trump law for transgender toilets & sport - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I think I am not experienced enough to make an intelligent comment at this time.

This seems pretty obvious at this point, not going to lie.

Do you mind explaining why you should have your own spaces?

Imagine even asking this. :lol:

Firstly, because we spent many decades and blood fighting for them and then they became our rights.

Because women fear men because of things like violence and rape. We like to have some spaces where we feel like that might not happen, because every other place in every daily living e.g. a bus where there are a mixture of the sexes feels more dangerous than women-only spaces where we might need a minute alone or for the simple natural act of taking a piss with some semblance of feeling safe while that could happen.

I am not surprised that I am being asked this question by a man because you have absolutely no clue what daily terror women live under. We don't text each other on our way home after night out because we just love each other's company and couldn't get enough, it's because we want to make sure we got home ok without you know, being raped or killed.

So I ask you, why should women give these spaces that they have died for, in the name of inclusivity today? Why force onto women what they object to? Why put men in female sports when they clearly have advantages over us?
skinster wrote:Because women fear men because of things like violence and rape. We like to have some spaces where we feel like that might not happen, because every other place in every daily living e.g. a bus where there are a mixture of the sexes feels more dangerous than women-only spaces where we might need a minute alone or for the simple natural act of taking a piss with some semblance of feeling safe while that could happen.

..... it's because we want to make sure we got home ok without you know, being raped or killed.

Okay.

Do you think trans women also have to deal with this?
@Oxymoron What bathroom should this person use?
1)Image

What about this one?
2)Image

How do you enforce a law like this? Are you going to have Gender Police at the entrances to public toilets?
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Oxymoron

If you do not have the numbers then you cannot possibly support the claim that trans women do not have to worry about sexual assault.

You made a claim they have to worry about it, so prove it.
Who would want to rape these things except others like them? Its absurd... feminist should be in an uproar with these psychologically sick people trying to undermine everything they worked for.
Godstud wrote:@Oxymoron What bathroom should this person use?
1)Image

What about this one?
2)Image

How do you enforce a law like this? Are you going to have Gender Police at the entrances to public toilets?

They should use the bathroom that corresponds to their birth gender. If they can pass of as women, then no one will really know. But just because you get away with a crime does not make it right.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is a massive lol. Major world problem here. Oxy cannot tell the gender of two trans woman and makes a statement they still should use the toliet of their birth sex. And then says its a crime. Not if Biden changed the law it isn't. Besides, it cannot be enforced, nobody but the nutty gives a shit and perhaps this will never effect anyone here. So what's the big deal?
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Oxymoron

Please quote where I made that claim.

As for your insight into what rapists want, this seems like an odd argument. Can you provide evidence that people never want to sexually assault trans people, other than your personal feelings about trans people?

Like trying to prove people do not want to Rape Wild Lions. It is self evident.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

He was "one of the good ones". Of cours[…]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]