Capitol Hill attacker kills police officer, gets killed - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

It seems that the Capitol complex is in lockdown again today as Noah Green, a follower of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan, etc. drove into a Capitol Hill barricade, and ran over two Capitol police officers, killing one. He then apparently attacked or menaced other Capitol police with a knife before he was shot and killed.

Capitol Hill Suspect is Louis Farrakhan Supporter Identified as 25-Year-Old Noah Green — Left a Note on Facebook

He left a note on Facebook. So far, AWS, Google and Apple have not done anything to deplatform Facebook.

Obviously, it is a sad day for the Capitol police, with one member gravely injured and another killed.

The Capitol went into complete lockdown.

It looks like they've already scrubbed much of the panic. Here's a Greek report on it.

Admin Edit: Title Edited.
blackjack21 wrote:He left a note on Facebook. So far, AWS, Google and Apple have not done anything to deplatform Facebook.

He left a note on Facebook? Are you sure it was not on Parler? The impression I get from the mainstream media is that rogues like that have been cleansed off the likes of Facebook and Twitter
Is it normal for Nation of Islam followers to quote the Book of Revelation and talk about the anti-Christ? That seems a bit too Christian, to me. I know it's an anti-semitic cult, but I thought it actually was Islamic. Is it a strange hybrid, or is that just this guy's own confusion and personal myths?

As far as the "note" goes, The Gateway Pundit is an idiot. Either he's shown us the wrong note, or he thinks that means something. You can't conclude anything from what he put up, either about his future behaviour or any exhortation of anyone else to do something. "Pick up your cross" is a standard Christian message (again, is that really what a typical Nation of Islam follower would say?) that implies a person will suffer unjustly for a cause, not that they're about to be violent.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:is that really what a typical Nation of Islam follower would say?

Perhaps.

Its theology has been described as a fusion of Christian and Islamic ideas, with Wallace Fard Muhammad drawing on both the Bible and the Qur'an, which he interpreted idiosyncratically.

— wiki

Is it a strange hybrid

Yes, with flying saucers thrown in.
Two Muslims in a row doing some serious damage. The left is highly disappointed . They were rooting for a Trump follower. To make matters worse the killer had a knife instead of a firearm so they could not push the let's get rid of guns dribble.
Officer killed in attack near US Capitol identified as 18-year veteran William Evans

I find this sort of thing kind of interesting. First, the Capitol police shoots and kills an unarmed white woman. Now, they've killed a black man armed with a knife. Democrats were calling for demonstrations against the police in Kenosha, Wisconsin when they shot a man with a knife. Now, Nancy Pelosi is calling the dead Capitol police officer a "martyr for democracy." Hrmmmm... Anybody confused by this?

At any rate, it was interesting to see Washington DC go into panic mode again. I saw a bunch of YouTube videos to that end with Capitol police marching through the halls of Congress and congressional offices, and now they seem to have been scrubbed.

I'm guessing this is a one day story since the perpetrator was black.
blackjack21 wrote:First, the Capitol police shoots and kills an unarmed white woman.

She had strapped on a backpack. Suicide bomber?

Better safe than sorry.

:lol:
ingliz wrote:She had strapped on a backpack. Suicide bomber?

Better safe than sorry.

:lol:

Good point. Louis Vuitton bag? Or satchel charge? The police need to shoot more women just to be extra careful. :roll:
@blackjack21

I would have killed them all; sent in the attack helicopters to clear the perimeter and those fleeing the building, and hunted every last one of them down in the Capitol itself; lined them up against a wall to face summary execution.
Last edited by ingliz on 03 Apr 2021 14:53, edited 1 time in total.

Or maybe because Zionists are full of shit and som[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A good discussion here with Norman Finkelstein and[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

ISIS wants to create a division between Chechens […]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]