Shooting of Adam Toledo - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Goranhammer wrote:Not the same at all. I saw the story on ABC, CBS, and CNN and at the point that I watched them, no mention was made about a gun recently held/dropped. This is not the equivalent of "they never said it". In fact, I did hear about it on another network. It just so happens to be after I first watched it on Fox.

So it sounds to me that either the "propaganda" is actual truth, or it was coincidence on my time of viewership. Of course, I'm sure I know which way you're leaning. You haven't shown yourself to be unbiased in the least.

Although you have no political bias it would be unusual on a political forum to find many like yourself who has an avatar of Trump and watches Fox News because you have no political leaning.
Suchard wrote:Although you have no political bias it would be unusual on a political forum to find many like yourself who has an avatar of Trump and watches Fox News because you have no political leaning.

Okay, let's put it this way: I began observing the case from a neutral standpoint.

You did not. Your mind was already made up from the start.

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia could[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]