The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 97 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Rancid wrote:There is just so much money to be made.

@jimjam, I'm sorry, but I'm going to start dancing to the dollar.

@QatzelOk I have had my IQ tested, several times, and it's between 130 and 140. I find IQ to be pretty irrelevant, but it does indicate a lack of critical thinking if yours is low. Lower IQ people are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories.

Lacking critical thinking is what the people who fear vaccines are guilty of. Being a "moron" isn't about IQ but in how you act, or react. Fearing a vaccine that is, in a vast order of magnitude more dangerous than the disease, is moronic.
Godstud wrote:Fearing a vaccine that is, in a vast order of magnitude more dangerous than the disease, is moronic.

I will agree with this statement entirely, and my IQ probably isn't even half of yours.

About yearly vaccinations increasing Pfizer stocks, Rancid wrote:There is just so much money to be made.

There's a lot of money to made on mandatory vaccinations, yes.

But imagine how much more money can be made by experimenting on the general population with each vaccine. Or by helping some billionaire "lower the earth's population" with some of them.
QatzelOk wrote:But imagine how much more money can be made by experimenting on the general population with each vaccine.
Conspiracy theory. :O That didn't take long.

QatzelOk wrote:Or by helping some billionaire "lower the earth's population" with some of them.
:roll:
Potemkin wrote:Image

I love this kind of Macabre art work. I love that French Le Cholera painting. I guess there's something about looking at something you don't want to look at or accept (death) that is oddly satisfying.
I'm going to complain about the media some more. The last few days they keep reporting how "demand is going to out pace supply." As though it's something to be alarmed by.

First off, demand has been out pacing supply since the roll out started. This is why it took months for many people to get a vaccine. Second, as I said, this is the fastest roll out in the history of fucking humanity. shut the fuck up already.
Godstud wrote:Conspiracy theory. :O That didn't take long.

:roll:

I know. Don't you hate those conspiracy theories that people with low IQs are always dreaming up.

"It's always best to believe whatever you are told' are words to live by.

Along with "fetch," "sit up and beg," and "play dead."

Of course, you will have to lock the dog in its house for a while before he really obeys like this. He needs to understand that **the master can take away all of his freedoms** unless he listens to the master and the master alone.

Not his instincts.

And always restrict his contact with other dogs.
:lol: The typical thing that conspiracy theorists, and people of low IQs like to say is, that if you don't believe the conspiracy, you're a "sheep." You're certainly living up to those low expectations, @QatzelOk.

Now why don't you try engaging your mind in some critical thinking as to why your theory is complete rubbish, and get back to me after you'd deduced that you have no actual evidence of what you are saying.
It'll be interesting to see how this plays out:

Texas sues Biden to force COVID rules to apply to illegal immigrants at border
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sued President Biden on Thursday, asking federal courts to make the federal government follow its own COVID rules when it comes to illegal immigrants jumping the border.

Mr. Paxton said Homeland Security has released tens of thousands of illegal immigrants into the country despite a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention pandemic emergency order calling for the migrants to be expelled.

“More Texans will be exposed to COVID-19, more Texans will contract COVID-19, more Texans will die from COVID-19, and Texas will incur significant costs in terms of healthcare and law enforcement resources,” Mr. Paxton argued in the lawsuit, filed in federal district court in Fort Worth.

Biden administration officials have struggled to explain the double-standard for those entering the U.S. Legal arrivals, including returning U.S. citizens, are supposed to show a clean COVID test and are supposed to follow quarantine protocols.

But tens of thousands of illegal immigrants are jumping the border without a test. Those that are caught are held in Border Patrol custody before being transferred, where most will get tests, though even those administering those tests have questioned their usefulness, since the migrants have just spent hours or days in close quarters and may have been exposed but not yet able to test positive.

During the Trump administration most of the new illegal arrivals were being immediately expelled back to Mexico under the CDC order. The Biden administration has altered that policy.

Texas has been the chief location for the new arrivals.

Mr. Paxton said there is room for case-by-case exceptions to the CDC rules, but he said the Biden administration has gone well beyond that to mass releases.

The Republican attorney general said if the administration doesn’t want to enforce the CDC order, it should hold the migrants in custody so they can’t become vectors for COVID in the community.
Doug64 wrote:It'll be interesting to see how this plays out:

Texas sues Biden to force COVID rules to apply to illegal immigrants at border

Wow.

What a misleading way of presenting information.

First of all, it notes that all the undocumented immigrants that have been caught are tested. Supposedly, Biden is to blame for all the undocumented immigrants that do not get caught.

And yes, Biden reversed one policy that Trump enacted during Covid: the forced expulsion of unaccompanied minors. Trump was sending unaccompanied kids back without a hearing. Biden does not.

So, these tens of thousands of people are unaccompanied minors who have been tested and are sent to live with family members until their asylum hearing is heard.

And your news source frames it like Biden is the bad guy. He is, but not in this particular story.
@Pants-of-dog, you didn't read closely enough:

But tens of thousands of illegal immigrants are jumping the border without a test. Those that are caught are held in Border Patrol custody before being transferred, where most will get tests, though even those administering those tests have questioned their usefulness, since the migrants have just spent hours or days in close quarters and may have been exposed but not yet able to test positive.

So don't you think that those caught entering the US illegally should follow the same standards as those entering legally when it comes to testing and quarantining for the Wuhan virus before being released into the country?
The dishonest hypocrisy of the lockdown liberals almost beggars belief.

They trumpet the success of Australia and New Zealand. I mean really let that sink in for a moment. This is why I tell you that Cultural Marxists are always trying to gaslight you. New Zealand and Australia policy was founded on Lockout not Lockdown. Yes Lockout was supported by Lockdown but Lockout comes first. Australia are notorious for the Nazi style immigration controls, with unwanted immigrants held in concentration camps in other countries. Australia's immigration policy is a bit like Guantanamo Bay and special rendition, except America applied that policy to unconvicted so called terrorist suspects, while most of the would be immigrants to Australia are under no more suspicion than seeking a better life, seeking opportunity. And New Zealand's immigration is no less Nazi than Australia, its just they've got wide sea channels to protect them. Of course the Liberal hypocrites from Australia and New Zealand will say our immigration is racially diverse, but its not race that matters, (or racism unless its really extreme) its culture.

It should be noted that China's policy was also primarily based on lockout, locking out Wuhan from the rest of China, while joyfully letting it spread from Wuhan to the rest of the world. You will also have noticed that most of the successful Eastern countries also based great emphasis on Lockout.
Doug64 wrote:@Pants-of-dog, you didn't read closely enough:

I did.

I explained all of that.

Would you like me to break it down line by line?

“But tens of thousands of illegal immigrants are jumping the border without a test.”

Yes, there undocumented immigrants coming over the border and successfully evading birder patrols.

If you want to argue that Biden is a big bad meaniepoops because he was unsuccessful in stopping 100% of all undocumented immigrants, then I assume you think every POTUS in the last century or so is also a big bad meaniepoops.

Is that what you are arguing?

“ Those that are caught are held in Border Patrol custody before being transferred, where most will get tests, though even those administering those tests have questioned their usefulness, since the migrants have just spent hours or days in close quarters and may have been exposed but not yet able to test positive.”

This says that every one that is caught or applies for asylum is tested.

It also notes one of the limitations of epidemiological testing, which Biden is also not responsible for. Are you arguing that Biden should be allowed to force all people from isolating before testing?

So don't you think that those caught entering the US illegally should follow the same standards as those entering legally when it comes to testing and quarantining for the Wuhan virus before being released into the country?

Yes, but since Trump never stopped undocumented immigrants from arriving either, this complaint is arriving very late.
Godstud wrote::lol: The typical thing that conspiracy theorists, and people of low IQs like to say is, that if you don't believe the conspiracy, you're a "sheep." You're certainly living up to those low expectations, @QatzelOk.

Now why don't you try engaging your mind in some critical thinking as to why your theory is complete rubbish, and get back to me after you'd deduced that you have no actual evidence of what you are saying.

Even the police are refusing these orders in some places.

National Telegraph wrote:Ontario Police Departments Refuse to Enforce
Ford's Police-State Measures

On Friday April 16th, 2021, Doug Ford announced new restrictions on all of Ontario, granting the police new powers essentially turning Ontario into a police state.

Among measures such as restricting outdoor gatherings to individual households, banning camping on crown land, further limiting the operation of retail establishments, closing outdoor parks, playgrounds, golf course, and shutting down “non-essential” construction; these latest measures would also seek to give police the authority to arbitrarily stop citizens, requesting identifying documents as well as a reason why one is out of the house.

Around this same time, the official Toronto Police Service Twitter account sent out the following:

They further stated that “The Toronto Police Service will continue to engage, educate and enforce, but we will not be doing random stops of people or cars.”

For many, this was a sign that the police were now backing citizens, as these latest provincial orders are a clear violation of the rights of individuals in a free and democratic society, but this would only be the first of many. ...

So even the provincial police are REFUSING to enforce the orders or our corrupt mercenary political class.

Usually, when the police (or army) refuse the orders of the government, it's a sign that the government has lost credibilty and authority. It is no longer a respectable institution.

And when you look at all those hair-gelled liars that call themselves "president" over the last few years of wars and fossil fuel games... you have to wonder what the hell most of them are doing in power.
A bit late again, I had a busy weekend. Any road ...

The US death rate held steady this week, with 25 states plus the District of Columbia whose rates are decreasing (including New York and California), four that held steady (including Texas), and 21 states plus Puerto Rico whose rates have increased (including Florida).

The ten states with the highest death rates are:

1. Michigan
  2. New Jersey
  3. Pennsylvania
  4. Kentucky
  5. Puerto Rico
  6. Florida
  7. Georgia
  8. West Virginia
  9. New York
  10. Nevada

And the ten with the lowest rates are:

1. Alaska
  2. Hawaii
  3. Vermont
  4. Wyoming
  5. Kansas
  6. District of Columbia
  7. Oklahoma
  8. South Dakota
  9. Utah
  10. Maine

And on the school opening front, Connecticut & Minnesota have joined the 90%+ winners with Georgia rejoining, and South Carolina joining the top-rank 100%. That's 20% of the states fully reopened and 32% almost there for a combined total of 52% of the states! Hawaii and California continue to be the only two states below 50%.

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a r[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

There are intelligent and stupid ways to retain p[…]