Andrzej Duda, the Polish president, has called on Ukraine to be allowed to join both the EU and Nato - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15170578
great news for civilization, and the terrible news for golden horde (Muscovy)
"Andrzej Duda, the Polish president, has called on Ukraine to be allowed to join both the EU and Nato.

Duda met Volodymyr Zelensky, his Ukrainian counterpart, during a special summit in Warsaw to mark the 230th anniversary of the signing of the May 3 Constitution, one of the pivotal moments in Polish and Central European history."

Image

https://www.thefirstnews.com/article/du ... d-eu-21666
#15170588
late wrote:I like the idea. But don't you think Putin would invade before NATO could get troops there?


putin is a coward (his empire produce only 1% of the world GDP) he invades only non NATO members

Image
#15170593
late wrote:Putin is an opportunist, and lots of wars have been started by opportunists who gambled unwisely.

yes and no, Ukraine is not Georgia or Moldova and he knows it already
#15170707
Juin wrote:Poland cannot get Ukraine out of Putin's clutches. It will be news if it was Angela Merkel that called for Ukraine to join Nato. Nordstream 2 is more valuable to Germany than Ukraine


"Poland cannot get Ukraine out of Putin's clutches." Moscow lost the last war against Ukraine
#15170782
litwin wrote:"Poland cannot get Ukraine out of Putin's clutches." Moscow lost the last war against Ukraine




You truly believe that? Then why is Ukraine still flying the Flag of the Russian Federation over Crimea? Wont the first thing be for Ukraine to take down the Flag of the Russian Federation after its victory in the last war against the Federation?
#15170808
Juin wrote:You truly believe that? Then why is Ukraine still flying...


i know it, what putin´s plan was? google Novorossiya for begging, and answer to me, where is it today ?
#15170810
litwin wrote:i know it, what putin´s plan was? google Novorossiya for begging, and answer to me, where is it today ?



No, I am not googling anything, it is for you to make your case. You said Moscow lost the last war with Ukraine; if that was the case why is the Russian Federation Flag still flying over Sevastopol?
#15170859
Juin wrote:No, I am not googling anything, it is for you to make your case. You said Moscow lost the last war with Ukraine; if that was the case why is the Russian Federation Flag still flying over Sevastopol?

1) Moscow plans were destruction of Ukrainian state = Moscow faild
2) Sevastopol, good , the best trap for Moscow imperialism , No country will ever recognize it , its an occupied territory
#15170900
litwin wrote:1) Moscow plans were destruction of Ukrainian state = Moscow faild
2) Sevastopol, good , the best trap for Moscow imperialism , No country will ever recognize it , its an occupied territory



1. Moscow has one plan, and only one plan: No Nato implantation in Ukraine.
2. If the price for Moscow keeping Sevastopol is non recognition then Moscow has to consider that a bargain
#15170901
@litwin

I think Moscow won it's last war with Ukraine and achieved it's objectives. As much as I would to see Ukraine run the Russians out of Ukraine, there can be no denying that Moscow won that one in 2014. Moscow executed a masterful operation in 2014.
#15170912
Juin wrote:1. Moscow has one plan, and only one plan: No Nato implantation in Ukraine.
2. If the price for Moscow keeping Sevastopol is non recognition then Moscow has to consider that a bargain


what what Moscow got? it lost Ukraine forever with NATO or without It will never be a Moscow colony
#15170927
Politics_Observer wrote:@litwin

I think Moscow won it's last war with Ukraine and achieved it's objectives. As much as I would to see Ukraine run the Russians out of Ukraine, there can be no denying that Moscow won that one in 2014. Moscow executed a masterful operation in 2014.


You are wrong, you don't watch TV.ru , I do somethings, Moscow wanted Yalta-2 with EU/USA and liquidation of Ukraine as a solid state , instead Moscow got a semi-desert island in the middle of NATO lake


Image

"war with Ukraine and achieved it's objectives. "

People, the US spends over $800B on the military. […]

That iron dome is no joke.

A question for our Marxists

communist supply & demand -- Model of Material[…]

He was a US Army officer who turned traitor to hi[…]