Andrzej Duda, the Polish president, has called on Ukraine to be allowed to join both the EU and Nato - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

great news for civilization, and the terrible news for golden horde (Muscovy)
"Andrzej Duda, the Polish president, has called on Ukraine to be allowed to join both the EU and Nato.

Duda met Volodymyr Zelensky, his Ukrainian counterpart, during a special summit in Warsaw to mark the 230th anniversary of the signing of the May 3 Constitution, one of the pivotal moments in Polish and Central European history."

https://www.thefirstnews.com/article/du ... d-eu-21666
litwin wrote:"Poland cannot get Ukraine out of Putin's clutches." Moscow lost the last war against Ukraine

You truly believe that? Then why is Ukraine still flying the Flag of the Russian Federation over Crimea? Wont the first thing be for Ukraine to take down the Flag of the Russian Federation after its victory in the last war against the Federation?
litwin wrote:i know it, what putin´s plan was? google Novorossiya for begging, and answer to me, where is it today ?

No, I am not googling anything, it is for you to make your case. You said Moscow lost the last war with Ukraine; if that was the case why is the Russian Federation Flag still flying over Sevastopol?
Juin wrote:No, I am not googling anything, it is for you to make your case. You said Moscow lost the last war with Ukraine; if that was the case why is the Russian Federation Flag still flying over Sevastopol?

1) Moscow plans were destruction of Ukrainian state = Moscow faild
2) Sevastopol, good , the best trap for Moscow imperialism , No country will ever recognize it , its an occupied territory
litwin wrote:1) Moscow plans were destruction of Ukrainian state = Moscow faild
2) Sevastopol, good , the best trap for Moscow imperialism , No country will ever recognize it , its an occupied territory

1. Moscow has one plan, and only one plan: No Nato implantation in Ukraine.
2. If the price for Moscow keeping Sevastopol is non recognition then Moscow has to consider that a bargain
@litwin

I think Moscow won it's last war with Ukraine and achieved it's objectives. As much as I would to see Ukraine run the Russians out of Ukraine, there can be no denying that Moscow won that one in 2014. Moscow executed a masterful operation in 2014.
Politics_Observer wrote:@litwin

I think Moscow won it's last war with Ukraine and achieved it's objectives. As much as I would to see Ukraine run the Russians out of Ukraine, there can be no denying that Moscow won that one in 2014. Moscow executed a masterful operation in 2014.

You are wrong, you don't watch TV.ru , I do somethings, Moscow wanted Yalta-2 with EU/USA and liquidation of Ukraine as a solid state , instead Moscow got a semi-desert island in the middle of NATO lake

"war with Ukraine and achieved it's objectives. "

@Tainari88 Same here. I scored 2% for Authori[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]