Why US will lose a war with China over Taiwan island - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Russianbear

I have no problems with that. However, if you live in Hong Kong, you are aware of the crackdown on democratic rights and representative government in Hong Kong. Doesn't this bother you?

As you are aware of the Deep State coup and the removal from power of the legitimate President of America Trump and representative government in US.
However, if you live America, you are also aware of the crackdown on democratic rights of Trump supporters in US where many of them are jailed and killed.
Doesn't this bother you?
@Russianbear

First off, this notion of a "deep state" is completely false. It honestly doesn't exist. These are conspiracy theories peddled by Trump republicans here in the United States. Are you sure you are not a Russian troll working on behalf of the Russian government? It's unusual for a foreigner to push "deep state" conspiracy theories, UNLESS, they are really a Russian troll trying to masquerade as somebody else. It sure does seem like you are trolling and trying to spread disinformation to sow chaos and confusion.
Russianbear wrote:USA as an "Exceptional nation" didn't create democracy and doesn't have monopoly on democracy.
But US has intention to govern the world.
In Taiwan don't live US citizens but Han Chinese (97%).
South China Sea is not South American Sea.
The world is not US backyard.
US doesn't have democracy* but two party cartel plutocracy** and corporatocracy***.

*Democracy means rule of the people (Greek: δημοκρατία, dēmokratiā, from dēmos 'people' and kratos 'rule'). I don't see it's happening in US.

**plutocracy means state or society governed or controlled by the wealthy (obvious in US)

***corporatocracy means society or system governed or controlled by corporations (obvious in US).

What a bunch of incoherent drivel.
Crantag wrote:China, hands off Taiwan.

If I am designated to speak reason to the CCP, I'd say that.

I just wonder when the Anglo western ignorant fossils will understand and acknowledge that China is a capitalist country and that the CCP, apart from its formal name, has nothing to do with communist ideology.
China has proven to have a much more successful capitalism than corrupted deep state Plutocracy that rules declining US Disneyland Empire.
:)
Russianbear wrote:I just wonder when the Anglo western ignorant fossils will understand and acknowledge that China is a capitalist country and that the CCP, apart from its formal name, has nothing to do with communist ideology.
China has proven to have a much more successful capitalism than corrupted deep state Plutocracy that rules declining US Disneyland Empire.

I like China and I lived there for 2 years. And I agree the US is full of shit. China is also full of shit in ways.
Russianbear wrote:Maybe the shit in China less stinks because of better infrastructure.

The US is pretty much in an unforgivable state in my mind.

I was in high school in the US when the Afghanistan war kicked off. I was a high school wrestler. My high school wresting team, with me on it, won the state championship the year the Afghanistan war started.

A bunch of my wrestling buddies, from my team, and other teams, joined the military.

I spent hours in a marines recruiting station, and almost signed on the dotted line. I still strangely regret that I didn't sign.

I had friends that didn't make it back home.

I have been around the world.

This shit ain't good, man.

I ain't no American patriot.

I can see how fucked up America is.

I'm not going to be the one to sit here and defend it.

My Russian homeboys used to vent about Russia being fucked up, but it's also apples and oranges.

I ain't your enemy though, hombre.

Take 'er easy. Have fun.
Last edited by Crantag on 04 May 2021 07:33, edited 1 time in total.
Sandzak wrote:Explain please. As muslim I can not enter China, I want not spend some years in a concentration camp.

Bullshit, you can go to China any time you want.

But, I'm not here comissioned to defend China. No one is giving me a check to defend China.

And, I am starting to think that Uigur shit is the real deal.

Actually, I've been 'starting to think' that for many years now.

The only thing is, there is no recourse for it. There is simply nothing to be done. And, yes, it is fucked.
@Crantag

I am sorry to hear you lost friends in Afghanistan. I would like to offer you most sincere condolences. It is one of the terrible tragedies of war. I personally think it is important to remember that they died so that others may live in security and freedom here in the United States as American citizens. Your friends are my brothers and always will be till the end of time.
Politics_Observer wrote:
@Crantag

I am sorry to hear you lost friends in Afghanistan. I would like to offer you most sincere condolences. It is one of the terrible tragedies of war. I personally think it is important to remember that they died so that others may live in security and freedom here in the United States as American citizens. Your friends are my brothers and always will be till the end of time.

They died because Reagan forced the CIA to train Muslims to be better terrorists.
@Crantag

You mentioned you regretted not joining the Marines. Don't live your life in regret. Instead of living your life in regret, go back to school and earn your doctorate degree. By doing this, you honor your friends who died in Afghanistan. They died so that you may live. So cherish life, always honor your friends who died in Afghanistan and be thankful of opportunities that come your way and most importantly, don't give up on your life dreams. By not giving up on your life dreams, you honor your friends who died in Afghanistan. They would want you to earn your doctorate degree. Go back to school and earn your doctorate degree and learn from your failures. Failure is just a part of life for everybody and it's important that you learn from those failures and keep fighting for your dreams and goals never give up or quit on them. Do that and you honor friends. Go back to school and earn your doctorate. I know you can do it.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Crantag

I totally fucked up drunk writing that. Drama queen here. Friends i lost touch with. Stupid i wrote that.
@Crantag

Failure is part of life. Just learn why you failed and what you can do to improve your performance. Talk to some people who have earned their doctorates in similar fields of studies so you can learn a few tips on how to succeed. Then, go and try to get your doctorate degree again. You have to commit to never feeling sorry for yourself and learning from your failures and going after what you really want. I think you want to earn the doctorate, so give it another try. Don't let a failure make you quit or give up on your dreams.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Crantag

Failure is part of life. Just learn why you failed and what you can do to improve your performance. Talk to some people who have earned their doctorates in similar fields of studies so you can learn a few tips on how to succeed. Then, go and try to get your doctorate degree again. You have to commit to never feeling sorry for yourself and learning from your failures and going after what you really want. I think you want to earn the doctorate, so give it another try. Don't let a failure make you quit or give up on your dreams.

My ship has sailed. Even if i wanted it, my one advisor retired and the other died. But maybe. Never say never.

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]

First two sentences: "The ICJ didn't say tha[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all of[…]