Woman transitions into a man, then into a genderless alien - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15172531
Born Female And Transitioned To Male, Jareth Nebula Now Identifies As A Genderless Alien
by Marco Margaritoff
March 7, 2019

In an attempt to find their identity, Jareth Nebula initially transitioned from female to male — but it didn't suffice.

picture here: https://allthatsinteresting.com/wordpre ... throom.jpg

Jareth Nebula transitioned from female to male when they were 29 years old. Unwilling to publicly disclose their birth name, the now-33-year-old’s new legal moniker was inspired by David Bowie’s character, Jareth the Goblin King, from Jim Henson’s 1986 cult-classic fantasy film Labyrinth.

The Washington native and barbershop receptionist was disappointed to find that their gender transition didn't seem to fill that lifelong void which inspired them to go through with it in the first place, Daily Mail reported. Thus, Jareth decided to label themselves as an agender or genderless — and as an alien.

Agender means that Jareth is genderless or gender-neutral, as opposed to being gender-fluid, which refers to a person whose gender identity is not fixed, or a person who feels they could be a mix of both genders. This newfound identity was no mere intellectual move though, as it included Jareth to have their nipples removed, adorn their face with a swath of piercings, and wear an otherworldly layer of makeup to look "less human."

"I don't think or feel like humans," said Jareth Nebula. "I can't really explain it to others — I'm simply otherworldly. I didn't feel comfortable as either gender or even anything in between. I know I’m stuck in a human form and that's how I'm perceived by others — but to me, I'm an alien with no gender."



I just find it hilarious how they refer to Jareth Nebula using the pronoun "they".

Looks like she didn't feel comfortable being a female, but transitioning into a male didn't solve the problem, she still felt like there was something uncomfortable wrong.

She had her nipples removed.


The "gender spectrum" was bound to go beyond the gender lines into questioning if one is even human.


When exactly does this "identity" thing become a mental illness, where is the line drawn? Is there even a line at all?
Last edited by Puffer Fish on 15 May 2021 05:48, edited 1 time in total.
#15172533
I just want to point out that this isn't "just an isolated case" of mental illness. There is a little more to it than that here.

I believe this woman was encouraged by the culture that surrounded her to do what she did, to a large extent. From there it was a slippery slope down.

I am familiar with the region/area where this woman lives, and all sorts of similar stuff to this goes on there (albeit not quite as extreme, obviously).
(This particular woman lives in Edmonds, WA, about 25 minutes north of Seattle)


If you want to see the type of stuff that goes on in Seattle, here is another story...
WARNING: you’re probably going to need antiseptic rinse for your eyeballs after reading and comprehending the article

Seattle man dies after being forced to inject silicone into his scrotum by his sex cult 'master' with fetish for huge genitals

28-year-old Tank Heathcliff Hafertepen's mother, Linda Chapman, is now alleging that her son died because of the influence of 'master' Dylan Hafertepen
https://meaww.com/seattle-man-died-inje ... -testicles

My stomach is feeling queasy now. I made the mistake of doing a google image search for Dylan Hafertepen. Apparently there is a whole subculture out there of these men injecting silicone into their private part areas to make them grossly enlarged. He’s done it to himself and all his ‘subs’ (BDSM lingo).


WARNING: links to graphic pictures below. You may not want to view on a full stomach.
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/headerpic-jpg.570892/
https://66.media.tumblr.com/c2e7a158217 ... 6b_540.jpg
https://i0.wp.com/artvoice.com/wp-conte ... 1200&ssl=1

Images have not been digitally altered; their actual physical body parts have.

pictures were found on this forum:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/dylan-haf ... cow.49057/
#15172545
Potemkin wrote:If you go looking for this sort of thing, then you'll find it. But that was always the case, throughout human history. The internet has just made it easier to find, that's all.

Some of this is part of a fad. The extreme end of that fad, certainly, but still an offshoot of that much wider fad.

Being from around this area, I've seen things personally.
One time I was just walking through a park, no prior knowledge of anything special that was going on there that day, noticed a huge fair style event there and walked in.
It turned out to be a Trans Pride Fest, and entire families (normal families) with small children were there decked out in Trans flag decorations, they were just there for the festivities and to show their support, and probably teach their children to support trans people. (I do wonder what else these children were learning, because I saw an 18 year old there with a giant sign trying to raise personal money for his "Top Surgery")

There were a few women there (is that the proper term?) walking around shirtless with obvious scar marks where their breasts used to be.
#15172562
Potemkin wrote:If you go looking for this sort of thing, then you'll find it. But that was always the case, throughout human history. The internet has just made it easier to find, that's all.

So much this. It's all just part of the.... rich tapestry of human experience.

A man married a pillow in South Korea a few years ago. He had a ceremony with photographers and everything.

Image

:lol:
#15172618
Rancid wrote:This is the kind of story that makes me go "meh".

Conservatives are emotionally sensitive creatures.


But, but, but @Rancid didn't you read Puffer Fish's horror scene, he was forced to inject silicone into his huevos? To make them huge?

Think about injections in your scrotum? Think hard on it? In a Penis Campaign for President and during a stump speech in Austin Texas---you finish with?

RANCID:

My fellow Americans, we know we want the power of the Penis, that is an essential symbol of power, life and the American way, and if we don't prioritize how power works you will have these cowardly opposers who will come with a needle like this!? (You hold up a placard of a man being injected with silicone to make his huevos larger) and they do this because it is the COWARD'S WAY!!

Be a man, and lead your country with the Penis Power, and the balls are natural and right....you don't need to inject the pain of austerity politics from the scared and losers who need help with their huevos...do the power the natural way. The Penis Way!


******************the crowd goes wild! PENIS! PENIS!*************

Rancid jumps up and down..... No necesitan inyecciones de dolor para tener unos cojones de macho de verdad. Solo los cobardes necesitan una inyeccion para ser hombres de verdad!


Screams of "Amamos el Rancido!"

Women faint and men open their wallets. :lol:
#15172619
Tainari88 wrote:
But, but, but @Rancid didn't you read Puffer Fish's horror scene, he was forced to inject silicone into his huevos? To make them huge?

Think about injections in your scrotum? Think hard on it? In a Penis Campaign for President and during a stump speech in Austin Texas---you finish with?

RANCID:

My fellow Americans, we know we want the power of the Penis, that is an essential symbol of power, life and the American way, and if we don't prioritize how power works you will have these cowardly opposers who will come with a needle like this!? (You hold up a placard of a man being injected with silicone to make his huevos larger) and they do this because it is the COWARD'S WAY!!

Be a man, and lead your country with the Penis Power, and the balls are natural and right....you don't need to inject the pain of austerity politics from the scared and losers who need help with their huevos...do the power the natural way. The Penis Way!


******************the crowd goes wild! PENIS! PENIS!*************

Rancid jumps up and down..... No necesitan inyecciones de dolor para tener unos cojones de macho de verdad. Solo los cobardes necesitan una inyeccion para ser hombres de verdad!


Screams of "Amamos el Rancido!"

Women faint and men open their wallets. :lol:


LULZ.

I would put forth a bill to change the Bald Eagle to a Penis.
#15172642
Potemkin wrote:If you go looking for this sort of thing, then you'll find it. But that was always the case, throughout human history. The internet has just made it easier to find, that's all.

Precisely.
There are people that stretch their necks with metal rings, people that put nails on their noses or make ever-enlarging wholes in their earlobes, there are people that paint tattoos on their body, people that wear tinfoil in their head so that nobody can listen to their thoughts, there are people that like to sign, others like to dance, other likes to have anal sex.
Of all those people that like to do shit, there is a small set of despicable that seem to get gratification from complaining about other people and to go out of their way to make those people's lives misserable.

I wonder what percentage of US citizens call their penis “The Bald Eagle”.

:lol:
LOL, eagles like other birds have hollow bones. I wouldn't want my penis to be compared to such delicate and injure-prone animal =).
#15172648
XogGyux wrote:
:lol:
LOL, eagles like other birds have hollow bones. I wouldn't want my penis to be compared to such delicate and injure-prone animal =).

Dinosaurs had hollow bones too. Tyrannosaurus Rex had hollow bones. In fact, birds inherited their hollow bones from the dinosaurs (being dinosaurs themselves). They are delicate and injury-prone not because their bones are hollow but because they are adapted for flight - almost all flying animals are gracile and delicate, to keep the weight down.
#15172649
Potemkin wrote:Dinosaurs had hollow bones too. Tyrannosaurus Rex had hollow bones. In fact, birds inherited their hollow bones from the dinosaurs (being dinosaurs themselves). They are delicate and injury-prone not because their bones are hollow but because they are adapted for flight - almost all flying animals are gracile and delicate, to keep the weight down.

I am not one of those that like to name part of their bodies, but if it must have a name, I am not opposed to T.rex instead of bald eagle, just for the record. :lol:

She had her nipples removed.


The "gender spectrum" was bound to go beyond the gender lines into questioning if one is even human.


When exactly does this "identity" thing become a mental illness, where is the line drawn? Is there even a line at all?

@Puffer Fish
You seem to have an issue with people surgically altering their "gender-specific" body parts. I wonder, were you circumcised? If so... what are your thoughts about your parents taking the liberty to mutilate your genitals and disfigure yourself for life? What are your thoughts about those that continue to practice this ridiculous and shameful act?
#15172652
XogGyux wrote:I am not one of those that like to name part of their bodies, but if it must have a name, I am not opposed to T.rex instead of bald eagle, just for the record. :lol:



:excited:

@Crantag What are the good points in his argu[…]

The G7 Picks Up The Gauntlet.

https://img.koreatimes.co.kr/uplo[…]

I've offered no definition of the word slavery. […]

CRT

Then show that this is actually happening. OH, P[…]