Bad news, a Marxist victory , Biden revokes Trump order to punish statue vandals - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

late wrote:What, precisely, does that have to do with Marx.

Since you can't answer accurately, let me do it for you:

Not a thing..

The state of disenfranchised black Americans will be same once all the statues are gone (including Thomas Jefferson and George Washington). A new paradigm is needed.
late wrote:The first step is getting rid of the old paradigm before it finishes destroying the country.

Black America gets better every single day. However, when one listens to the woke left they preach that things are much worse. This type of approach does not work. Why not point out some of the good things. People get tired of the doom and gloom. I know quite well not long ago it was hell on Earth and it is difficult to let go of that horrid past. However, we need to move forward. Is that too much to ask?

My wife watched the show Them on Amazon and she was in tears and even had a lot of anxiety while watching. I saw a couple of episodes and felt distressed. They painted all black actors with massive PTSD and all white actors as KKK members. It was painful to watch and in my opinion it creates more PTSD. We need to move forward guys. Everybody knows that history and it is awful.
late wrote:What, precisely, [b]does that have to do with Marx.[/b]

Since you can't answer accurately, let me do it for you:

Not a thing..

Marxist BLM leader buys $1.4 million home in ritzy LA enclave
https://nypost.com › 2021/04/10 › marxist-blm-leader-...
10 Apr 2021 — Patrisse Khan-Cullors, the leader of Black Lives Matter and a self-described Marxist, recently purchased a $1.4 million home in an exclusive ...

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... sm/250433/
Julian658 wrote:
Black America gets better every single day. However, when one listens to the woke left they preach that things are much worse. This type of approach does not work. Why not point out some of the good things. People get tired of the doom and gloom. I know quite well not long ago it was hell on Earth and it is difficult to let go of that horrid past. However, we need to move forward. Is that too much to ask?

My wife watched the show Them on Amazon and she was in tears and even had a lot of anxiety while watching. I saw a couple of episodes and felt distressed. They painted all black actors with massive PTSD and all white actors as KKK members. It was painful to watch and in my opinion it creates more PTSD. We need to move forward guys. Everybody knows that history and it is awful.

Reality, try it sometime.
late wrote:Reality, try it sometime.

Ok, so you think we are still in the early 1950s?
Why is that?

I suspect things are better, but not 100% better hence I understand frustration. This is like everything else in life. The high end is always harder to acquire. The difference in price between wines rated 85 and 90 is not huge. However, the difference between 90 and 95 is much more money.

I suggest you watch the show THEM.
Last edited by Julian658 on 15 May 2021 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
Julian658 wrote:This is not 1955 POD.

When did redlining end?

Let me know if you need me to explain what redlining is.

———————

litwin wrote: her white neighbours ´d be more afraid of GRU chemical terrorists , all Marxist work for Moscow one way or another

Moscow is not Marxist. Putin is a capitalist oligarch.
Pants-of-dog wrote:When did redlining end?

Let me know if you need me to explain what redlining is.

Everybody is well aware of the atrocities of the past. The most important thing is that in this era a BLM marxist black activist can buy a 1.4 million dollar home in a nice neighborhood. Only in America! 8) Things have improved! Why is that so hard to accept?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Then why are you guys complaining about it?

Forgot to add

The complaint is about the hypocrisy of some in the left. The woman is not the real deal, she is a typical virtue signaler who at the end of the day is a greedy person that practices demagoguery.

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]