Radovan Karadzic: Ex-Bosnian Serb leader to be sent to UK prison, Putin is the next in the line - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Politics_Observer wrote:@Juin

You ever been to the Balkans yourself? Most people over in the Balkans do not want a return to the war over there. They just want to live in peace and prosperity like the rest of us do. A lot of the problems over in the Balkans are because of crooked politicians pitting people against each other in a fight none of them wants (the politicians did it because that was how they stayed in power, it was about power for them). What happened in the Balkans can happen anywhere. It's not unique to the Balkans. A lot of politicians trying to fill a void they have in the life with power. I always question somebody who wants power.
"Most people over in the Balkans do not want a return to the war"
except many Serbs who want with Moscow support revenge , + Moscow wants wars and destabilization, Moscow´s coup in Montenegro is a good example
@litwin

Putin is a problem. I think the Untied States needs to support Ukraine by providing military assistance and aid that is contingent on fighting corruption in Ukraine and we need to be able to be sure that aid gets to where it needs to be to assist Ukraine with it's new democracy and government. We need to have a rock solid way of being sure the money gets to where it is intended to go in Ukraine so we be assured that aid money doesn't get siphoned off by corruption or any criminal elements.

In the Balkans, I think the U.S. can assist with helping the Balkans become more stable and assuring democracy there too. The U.S. probably hasn't been playing much of a role there since our troops left the Balkans. But I think we can use our influence to help create a more stable government in Bosnia to help assist to become a strong democracy that could eventually join the European Union. It is my view, that the U.S. should use it's influence to do so.
Politics_Observer wrote:@litwin

Putin is a problem. I think the Untied States needs to support Ukraine by providing military assistance and aid that is contingent on fighting corruption in Ukraine and we need to be able to be sure that aid gets to where it needs to be to assist Ukraine with it's new democracy and government. We need to have a rock solid way of being sure the money gets to where it is intended to go in Ukraine so we be assured that aid money doesn't get siphoned off by corruption or any criminal elements.

In the Balkans, I think the U.S. can assist with helping the Balkans become more stable and assuring democracy there too. The U.S. probably hasn't been playing much of a role there since our troops left the Balkans. But I think we can use our influence to help create a more stable government in Bosnia to help assist to become a strong democracy that could eventually join the European Union. It is my view, that the U.S. should use it's influence to do so.

we´d remember that Moscow is a notorious sex predator and ONLY the final detraction Muscovy as an empire can stop its rampaging

How Putin Built a Ragtag Empire of Tyrants and Failing States
https://time.com/5564173/how-putin-buil ... an-empire/
Politics_Observer wrote:@litwin

Putin is a problem. I think the Untied States needs to support Ukraine by providing military assistance and aid ....

What the US and Old Europe have to do is examine the situation coldly and calmly. The eastward expansion of Nato/EU has reached and passed the point of diminishing return. It was always possible before because the rump USSR in the person of the new Russian Federation was crippled by too many internal problems to do anything about it. That is not the case anymore today. Those are the cold hard facts. The US is not gonna go to war with Russia over Ukraine. The European Union neither. Arming Ukraine sounds nice on paper, until it is pointed out that Russia is not gonna sit quietly by watching Ukraine arm up. The Federation has already demonstrated this by amassing a colossus off the peripheries of Ukraine. Why should Russia wait to fight Ukraine tomorrow, and against greater opposition, when it can do it cheaper and easier today. That is the message behind the Federation deployment.

It is bargaining time. Russia has much to lose as well. So both sides are in excellent positions to sort out how Ukraine evolves in the most optimal trajectory
Politics_Observer wrote:@Juin

Well, you also have to consider that Americans have been killing one another for centuries when you think about it. Look at our murder rates and the American Civil War. But I also agree too with the notion that you get the politicians you deserve. We got Trump because you know the United States is a racist white supremacist country and a lot of whites wanted to maintain their white privilege and the white supremacy the United States was founded on. So, a lot of racist and misogynistic whites went to the polls while blacks stayed home because they weren't excited about Hillary and we got Trump. Then when the blacks started seeing the racism of Trump and how terrible and horrible he was (and Trump represents all that is wrong with America) and they went to the polls in 2020 and made sure he was voted out.

Juin is a lair , he projects here Moscow´s narratives ... Moscow can go into Ukraine only in 100 km and only with 1000s and 1000s gruz200 (how will Muscovites react to this ?) , than - the heavy positional war . my present to you, the leading Ukrainian expert , he can provide you with Ukrainian central command documents https://www.facebook.com/alexey.arestovich

litwin wrote:Juin is a lair , he projects here Moscow´s narratives ... Moscow can go into Ukraine only in 100 km and only with 1000s and 1000s gruz200 (how will Muscovites react to this ?) , than - the heavy positional war . my present to you, the leading Ukrainian expert , he can provide you with Ukrainian central command documents https://www.facebook.com/alexey.arestovich

I believe you meant "LIAR"

Considering you have the intelligence of an oyste[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]

He's a parasite

The Truth Social platform seems to have very littl[…]