Bad news, a Marxist victory , Biden revokes Trump order to punish statue vandals - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The people who are tearing down the statues are patriots. Trump was a traitor when he issued the order to preserve monuments to murderous traitors. Look at Braxton Bragg after whom Ft Bragg was named. He was a US Army officer who turned traitor to his country and was responsible for the deaths of many men who he formerly commanded.

Only a traitor could believe that there ought to be any kind of memorial for this scumbag. He should have taken up when captured and hung. Then his body confined to a potter's field. But no. We have a military base named after this piece of shit traitor. Imagine that.

And we have someone in this thread who believes that the people who would destroy a monument to Bragg are the problem? :lol:

I recommend that the OP return to 6th grade and pay attention this time.
I just want to remind everyone that the big brained smarty boys behind rightwing media who just really care about statues of a failed white supremacist state for no readily apparent reason look like this:

Truly, who could look upon such a visage and not agree that the white man's role is the shepherd of this earth?

lmfao at the "conservativewriters.org" tag
Drlee wrote:He was a US Army officer who turned traitor to his country and was responsible for the deaths of many men who he formerly commanded.

There is even a worse person: a man who was appointed by his country to a high state position, turned into a spy of the direct enemy and used his privileges to help the group of revolutionary separatists to split the country apart. And this traitor, the definition of political Judas, got not just a town called for him. I actually see his face every time I grab a hundred bucks.
Ganeshas Rat wrote:There is even a worse person: a man who was appointed by his country to a high state position, turned into a spy of the direct enemy and used his privileges to help the group of revolutionary separatists to split the country apart. And this traitor, the definition of political Judas, got not just a town called for him. I actually see his face every time I grab a hundred bucks.

The existence of @Ganeshas Rat proves that there are indeed people who will simultaneously defend the Confederacy while telling Black people to "get over" slavery. :roll:
Saeko wrote:The existence of @Ganeshas Rat proves that there are indeed people who will simultaneously defend the Confederacy while telling Black people to "get over" slavery.

The existence of Ganeshas Rat is the proof there are people who are against vandalism and decadence, either it masks itself as the fight for the rights of proletarians or Aryan race or some black people.

American culture (in the civilization sense) degrades with each day. But it wasn't like that. The memorials to Confederates didn't appear there accidentally: there were days when Americans had been understanding some important principle about civil wars. That they have no winners.
Ganeshas Rat wrote:There is even a worse person: a man who was appointed by his country to a high state position, turned into a spy of the direct enemy and used his privileges to help the group of revolutionary separatists to split the country apart. And this traitor, the definition of political Judas, got not just a town called for him. I actually see his face every time I grab a hundred bucks.

Yeah man, fuck Ben Franklin, enemy of the crown.

Ganeshas Rat wrote:American culture (in the civilization sense) degrades with each day. But it wasn't like that. The memorials to Confederates didn't appear there accidentally: there were days when Americans had been understanding some important principle about civil wars. That they have no winners.

Lmao what the fuck are you high on?
Pants-of-dog wrote:None of that contradicts my point that Moscow is not Marxist but is, instead, a capitalist oligarchy.

Nor does it support your claim that Marxists are in league with Moscow. In fact, it explicitly says that any actions done in concert are more a result of common enemies rather than common goals.

do you agree that Moscow uses westren Marxist morons like it did 40 years ago ?
litwin wrote:do you agree that Moscow uses westren Marxist morons like it did 40 years ago ?

No.

Moscow is aligned with many far right movements.

Moscow is also opposed to many centrist governments.

Some far left movements are also opposed to certain centrist governments.

But having common enemies is not being aligned.
Pants-of-dog wrote:No.

Moscow is aligned with many far right movements.

Moscow is also opposed to many centrist governments.

Some far left movements are also opposed to certain centrist governments.

But having common enemies is not being aligned.

"The Kremlin’s California Dream
Why the Russian government cultivates foreign contacts on the far-right and far-left."
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... -left.html
Gardener wrote:WHAT disenfranchised black Americans ? And what has this got to do with statues ?

Demolishing statues does not elevate the socioeconomic status of poor disenfranchised blacks. At best it is feel good virtue signaling. However, I understand why it is done. The statues are there and are easy to destroy. The harder job would be to elevate disenfranchised people out of their misery.
Last edited by Julian658 on 18 May 2021 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
Gardener wrote:
WHAT disenfranchised black Americans?

"Republicans are in the final stages of successfully changing election laws in enough places around the country to guarantee to themselves permanent minoritarian rule, with unpopular Republican majorities in both houses of Congress and a series of Republican presidents ruling from January 2025 onward. (Congress will, in fact, probably flip to the Republicans two years earlier.)

There is only one way that Republicans -- fresh off of another round of shameless gerrymandering, voter suppression, and changing the rules of election administration to allow results to be changed by partisan hacks -- could actually lose elections going forward. There must be a bleed of once-Republican voters so large that it prevents even the new set of rules from guaranteeing that Democrats will lose."

http://www.dorfonlaw.org/2021/05/cheneys-supposed-long-game-and-death-of.html#more
litwin wrote:"The Kremlin’s California Dream
Why the Russian government cultivates foreign contacts on the far-right and far-left."
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... -left.html

That article also supports my claim that leftists are not acting on Moscow’s orders, and instead only act against the same foes that Moscow acts against.
Julian658 wrote:Demolishing statues does not elevate the socioeconomic status of poor disenfranchised blacks. At best it is feel good virtue signaling. However, I understand why it is done. The statues are there and are easy to destroy. The harder job would be to elevate disenfranchised people out of their misery.

WHAT disenfranchised blacks ? There ARE no disenfranchised blacks ?
late wrote:"Republicans are in the final stages of successfully changing election laws in enough places around the country to guarantee to themselves permanent minoritarian rule, with unpopular Republican majorities in both houses of Congress and a series of Republican presidents ruling from January 2025 onward. (Congress will, in fact, probably flip to the Republicans two years earlier.)

There is only one way that Republicans -- fresh off of another round of shameless gerrymandering, voter suppression, and changing the rules of election administration to allow results to be changed by partisan hacks -- could actually lose elections going forward. There must be a bleed of once-Republican voters so large that it prevents even the new set of rules from guaranteeing that Democrats will lose."

http://www.dorfonlaw.org/2021/05/cheneys-supposed-long-game-and-death-of.html#more

Absolute tripe from beginning to end ! And what has that got to do with your statement about "disenfranchised blacks" ?
Gardener wrote:So "fellow travelers" then ?

Useful idiots, more like !

Do you have an argument?

As far as I can tell, it is a fact that Moscow is decidedly capitalist, and has actual ties with many far right organisations in the developed world and far right individuals within the US government and other western governments.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]