What a settler says to a Palestinian woman - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
late wrote:The odds of that are precisely zero.

Quite possible. Best option for the land is returning it back to Turkey. Both Jewish and muslims can live under a Turkish state. It is a hot topic in Turkey.

British messed it up after taking from Turkey. It was a stable piece of land under Turkish administration for once.
Istanbuller wrote:
I don't think so. Turkey can shut down entire İsraeli airspace. Israel can't fly anything.

Israel has F35s...

Their older jets have upgraded electronics.

Turkey, in my distinctly unhumble opinion, has one chance. And that is a massive surprise missile attack.

Which runs the risk of bringing America into the fight, or nuclear retaliation by Israel. It would be suicidal.
late wrote:Israel has F35s...

Their older jets have upgraded electronics.

Turkey, in my distinctly unhumble opinion, has one chance. And that is a massive surprise missile attack.

Which runs the risk of bringing America into the fight, or nuclear retaliation by Israel. It would be suicidal.

F35s are not proven in a real world combat. It is still a mystery. F-35 are also detected multiple times by Turkey's air protection systems. Israel cannot fly its planes whereas Turkey's world class unmanned war drones can target everything without being detected by Israeli systems.

All these things are proven to be working in Iraq, Syria, Armenia, Libya and East Med. Do you think that a country confronts Russia should fear a much smaller country? :lol:

late wrote:That's because they don't want to die.

I can see you want to enjoy that fantasy, so go right ahead.

It is not a fantasy but a reality. Turkey has been actively fighting in multiple crossborder and overseas countries. When was the last time Israel fought one?

No way that Turkey can fail on tiny piece of land. Did you forget that how Erdogan kick American forces out of Syria and Libya? :eh:
Rugoz wrote:I wonder to what extent Istanbuller's delusions are representative of Turks in general. Would explain the rise of Erdowahn.

Why were you all crying over Armenia then?

Turkey's rise cannot be comparable to China. I admit that. But a regional domination is for sure.
Sandzak wrote:Israel is an apartheid state :( .

Did they or did they not bring in ownership documentation in court?
Metoo wrote:You are delusional. Turkey has no military option against Israel.

An essential element of neo-Ottoman revanchism is fantasising that it's 1321 rather than 2021. Lol.
To be fair to @Istanbuller F35s can't fly if it rains out and are completely a product of weapons contractor corruption. That being said Israel and Turkey are on the same side most of the time and I doubt the Israelis or Palestinians want to be controlled by the Turks.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]