Plea to save mice 'proves PETA lives with pixies' - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
Plea to save mice 'proves PETA lives with pixies'

19/05/2021|2min

Agriculture Minister David Littleproud says the pleas of a global animal rights organisation not to kill the mice plaguing regional New South Wales “just proves that PETA lives with the pixies."

PETA has pleaded with famers not to kill the rodents arguing they shouldn't be denied their "right" to food because of the "dangerous notion of human supremacy".

“This just proves that PETA lives with the pixies,”Mr Littleproud said.

“These people are on the fringe of society and are there for a reason.

“The reality is there no way you can catch and release mice.

“I mean I came home after a couple of weeks away and found them in my bed chewing my jammies.

“This is the reality that people in regional Australia are facing, there is a plague and there is human supremacy and that’s how we’ve evolved, otherwise we don’t, and we don’t survive."

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_625 ... newsletter

I love animals, but seriously. lol
Some environmentalists are nuts. There is no getting around this.

I remember one of the government environmental guys coming around and investigating out chemical plant(Calcium chloride) and telling us that the trees were dying and we would be fined. The leaves were brown and the trees were dying.

The trees were willows, and the plant used to be on a bog, which they filled in. The remaining trees were not getting sufficient water. It was also October, so ALL the trees had brown leaves that were falling off.

In the end we had to dig up 1 square meter of dirt where a truck had leaked oil. Saner heads prevailed, I guess.

We'd also had a tanker spill by the roadside a year earlier. The only evidence of this was the grass and weeds which were a meter taller than everywhere else, as our product made an excellent fertilizer. :D
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]