Do Israelis know their vaccine is muslim invention - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
The thread was started to incite hatred of "Zionists", no more, no less.

The contention that one person or two people invented the technology is itself ignorant of the actual 50 years of research behind the technology used for the vaccine and the thousands of researchers world wide in many countries who worked together pefecting specific techniques used not just in Pfizer but Modernna, Astra-Zeneca and Johnson and Johnson let alone vaccines in Russia and China.

Next Israel if anyone cares to look has created more medical and scientific patents used by the world than any other country. Its people would feel the same way anyone would feel if a scientist helps create something that helps people-be appreciative.

This hateful thread is an example of someone with an agenda to hate and exploit any topic to spread a vile agenda.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]